IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Capitol riot , FBI conspiracies , Matt Gaetz , oklahoma city bombing , Ray Epps

Old 10th January 2022, 04:34 PM   #41
Venom
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
I am on the list of possible people But their main Focus is on what Trump did at the White house.
Really...
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 04:44 PM   #42
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Really...
Yes Trump may have betrayed his Oath to the Constitution and Committed Insurrection against it.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 04:47 PM   #43
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am on the list of possible people But their main Focus is on what Trump did at the White house.
So members have said publicly that their staff has talked to over 200 people. These are police, staffers, career people from various agencies, military members. You're on the list? Really?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 04:50 PM   #44
junkshop
Muse

Location: Under the bed. Whose bed, you ask? That would be telling...sleep tight.
Oh Come on you guys probably wouldn't believe I met Jack Palance, from City Slickers.
City Slickers is your go-to reference for a Jack Palance movie?

I mean, his 'Boss' Carl Grissom from Batman was his break-out role, as any fule no. That's the one that got him noticed. The way he kneaded the shoulders of that guy from Little Shop of Horrors (what happened to him, anyway?) while he tried to remember both his line and to breathe at the same time...masterful.

Last edited by junkshop; 10th January 2022 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Needed more sarcasm
junkshop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 05:03 PM   #45
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by junkshop View Post
City Slickers is your go-to reference for a Jack Palance movie?

I mean, his 'Boss' Carl Grissom from Batman was his break-out role, as any fule no. That's the one that got him noticed. The way he kneaded the shoulders of that guy from Little Shop of Horrors (what happened to him, anyway?) While he tried to remember both his line and to breathe at the same time...masterful.
That was his most recent Film, before he passed in 2005.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 05:18 PM   #46
junkshop
Muse

Location: Under the bed. Whose bed, you ask? That would be telling...sleep tight.
That was his most recent Film, before he passed in 2005.
Only if you ignore his six on-screen theatrical releases (including City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold), two theatrical voice roles, one direct-to-dvd film, and eight tv movies/miniseries that came in the thirteen years after City Slickers.

Oh, and he died in 2006.

Anyway, about this list that you're on. Care to share a copy?

ETA: sources, if you want 'em:

Wikipedia

IMDB

Last edited by junkshop; 10th January 2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Remembered the question i was intending to ask. Also, citations
junkshop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 05:41 PM   #47
sackett
Philosopher

Well, cc, I see that you're a mystic

Oh Come on you guys probably wouldn't believe I met Jack Palance, from City Slickers.
I wonder whatever happened to Jack Palance, who was a fine man and wouldn't let things like this go on.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2022, 08:15 PM   #48
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by junkshop View Post
Only if you ignore his six on-screen theatrical releases (including City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold), two theatrical voice roles, one direct-to-dvd film, and eight tv movies/miniseries that came in the thirteen years after City Slickers.

Oh, and he died in 2006.

Anyway, about this list that you're on. Care to share a copy?

ETA: sources, if you want 'em:

Wikipedia

IMDB
I knew it was 5 or 6 I try not to think about his death because it saddens me greatly.
Old 10th January 2022, 08:17 PM   #49
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
I wonder whatever happened to Jack Palance, who was a fine man and wouldn't let things like this go on.
I know, he was a great guy it was an honor to be on the show with him.
Old 10th January 2022, 10:23 PM   #50
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

I used to record for the guy who was his singing voice in The Swan Princess. Nice guy.
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 01:57 AM   #51
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
I used to record for the guy who was his singing voice in The Swan Princess. Nice guy.
Yes he was.
Old 11th January 2022, 02:08 AM   #52
Warp12
Illuminator

<probably was a derail about Jack Palance>

Last edited by Warp12; 11th January 2022 at 02:41 AM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 05:13 AM   #53
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
<probably was a derail about Jack Palance>
We can get back to the subject of why conspiracy theorists in Congress are asking Questions about a conspiracy theorist wanting to harm them.
Old 11th January 2022, 05:25 AM   #54
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

We can get back to the subject of why conspiracy theorists in Congress are asking Questions about a conspiracy theorist wanting to harm them.
Petitio principii.

Also it's hard to get past the wall of fabulism.
Old 11th January 2022, 07:13 AM   #55
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Petitio principii.

Well you could talk to Matt Gaetz and MTG about it.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 11th January 2022 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11th January 2022, 07:36 AM   #56
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Petitio principii.

Here is another good video on the Oath Keepers, Ron Paul's Waco Whackos, Constitutionalist followers of Jerome Corsi and Alex Jones.
Is it any wonder I watch the people who wanted me dead?
I just thought it was the logical thing to do, keep your friends Close but Your enemies closer.

Old 11th January 2022, 09:48 AM   #57
sackett
Philosopher

Well now, CC, the truth is that your threads are only about you. I me mine myself: That's the whole vocabulary of the fantasizer. Probably it can't be otherwise; delusion swallows the rational, objective parts of the mind, leaving only a diminished self, all alone and isolated from reality. That could almost be the definition of pathological narcissism.

We've all had to deal with narcissistic people. I'll hazard the surmise that none of us has an actual narcissistic friend. Feeding that hunger gets tedious, and it's sure as hell unrewarding.

Here, feed on this: Nobody believes that the FBI or Proud Boys or Ron Paul or Nancy P or the Roosevelt Foundation or anybody at all is coming to get you.

Why would that be? Can you try for a rational guess?

Last edited by sackett; 11th January 2022 at 09:49 AM.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 10:25 AM   #58
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Well now, CC, the truth is that your threads are only about you. I me mine myself: That's the whole vocabulary of the fantasizer. Probably it can't be otherwise; delusion swallows the rational, objective parts of the mind, leaving only a diminished self, all alone and isolated from reality. That could almost be the definition of pathological narcissism.

We've all had to deal with narcissistic people. I'll hazard the surmise that none of us has an actual narcissistic friend. Feeding that hunger gets tedious, and it's sure as hell unrewarding.

Here, feed on this: Nobody believes that the FBI or Proud Boys or Ron Paul or Nancy P or the Roosevelt Foundation or anybody at all is coming to get you.

Why would that be? Can you try for a rational guess?
Actually I am worried that Matt Gaetz and MTG are going to get Ray Epps Murdered by one of Stewart Roades Followers, I just thought the people here knew who these people actually were as I did and we could have an intelligent conversation why most of the Capitol Rioters were Constitutionalist Libertarian Conspiracy theorists, White Supremacists and Antisemitic Guess I picked the wrong Group to discuss Conspiracy theories.
I mean come on you guys Knew one of the Oath Keepers is pleading States evidence and Ray Epps is the only Oath Keeper, that isn't in Jail. I can't help what I know, it's from years of having to deal with idiot conspiracy theorists in my real Life, unlike most people here I cannot hide from them.
Old 11th January 2022, 11:53 AM   #59
sackett
Philosopher

CC, you could give ordinary conspiracy theorists aces and picture cards, and still beat them to a frazzle in the Daffy Duck Derby.

Old 11th January 2022, 03:37 PM   #60
carlitos
"más divertido"

Actually all I got was, do to the Current CDC Guidelines our office is working Remotely please leave a message at the bleep, then a Sorry that Mail Box is full please Try again later.
The way to reach these guys is by writing and sending a letter via certified mail. It especially helps if you write the letter in green ink from a fountain pen. That way they know that you're serious.

CC, you could give ordinary conspiracy theorists aces and picture cards, and still beat them to a frazzle in the Daffy Duck Derby.
Go fish.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 03:46 PM   #61
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Your telling me, we had a President with an Advisor Ace Baker thought was Loco!
But then you Probably don't know who Ace Baker or Lyte Trip are.

If you check the CBS Video I posted you will find that the Oath Keepers were Founded in 2009 By Stewart Roades but they actually started organizing as a lose Oklahoma City Bombing Conspiracy theorist group sidelined on their own subform on the Ron Paul subform of the Republican Forum on MySpace. I told Bennie Thompson in the First Email I sent to him on January 7th 2021, they were trying to Organize an Insurrection against Barack Obama in 2008, and it sent him the Jerome Corsi Video explaining the Green Bay Plan.
I really think Trump Screwed the Conspiracy theorists and their stupidity screwed him back, if they Hadden broken into the Capitol and if Pense had done what Trump asked, it could have overturned the vote.
Thank God for the Stupidity of Conspiracy theorists, they may have stopped the Will of the People from being overturned.
I am really here Just trying to figure out if there is any sanity any hope Left for this country?
Old 11th January 2022, 03:48 PM   #62
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
The way to reach these guys is by writing and sending a letter via certified mail. It especially helps if you write the letter in green ink from a fountain pen. That way they know that you're serious.

Go fish.
I had no Problem reaching Bennie Thompson on the 7th, but by that time it was too late.
Old 11th January 2022, 03:51 PM   #63
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I had no Problem reaching Bennie Thompson on the 7th, but by that time it was too late.
And you spoke to him in person? On the phone? His cell phone? A staffer? An intern?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 03:52 PM   #64
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well you could talk to Matt Gaetz and MTG about it.
Yes. They are bad people. But as far as doing something about them, you're not a factor.
Old 11th January 2022, 04:51 PM   #65
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
And you spoke to him in person? On the phone? His cell phone? A staffer? An intern?
The Receptionist gave me an aid, the Aid gave me an Email Adress to send all the information too. I sent in the Information and Got Thank you we appreciate your help.
Old 11th January 2022, 04:59 PM   #66
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The Receptionist gave me an aid, the Aid gave me an Email Adress to send all the information too. I sent in the Information and Got Thank you we appreciate your help.
You are totes adorbs, such a babe in the woods.

Why did you pick Thompson? No one knew there would be a select committee on the on the 7th. The initial conversations were about a 9/11 type commission that wouldn't have been made up of sitting members. Thompson was chair of one of a few different committees that could have done investigations.

Last edited by Craig4; 11th January 2022 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11th January 2022, 05:37 PM   #67
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You are totes adorbs, such a babe in the woods.

Why did you pick Thompson? No one knew there would be a select committee on the on the 7th. The initial conversations were about a 9/11 type commission that wouldn't have been made up of sitting members. Thompson was chair of one of a few different committees that could have done investigations.
He asked for information on the 7th, anyone who had any to send to his office.
I think it involved a law suit or something like that I don’t remember, what it was.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 11th January 2022 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11th January 2022, 05:54 PM   #68
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

He asked for information on the 7th, anyone who had any to send to his office.
I think it involved a law suit or something like that I don’t remember, what it was.
Again, totes adorbs.
Old 11th January 2022, 05:56 PM   #69
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Actually I am worried that Matt Gaetz and MTG are going to get Ray Epps Murdered by one of Stewart Roades Followers, I just thought the people here knew who these people actually were as I did and we could have an intelligent conversation why most of the Capitol Rioters were Constitutionalist Libertarian Conspiracy theorists, White Supremacists and Antisemitic Guess I picked the wrong Group to discuss Conspiracy theories.
I don't think anyone is questioning the premise that there are "conspiracy theorists" on both sides of the hearings.

We're questioning your claim to special authority to analyze the Jan 6th incident and the hearings about it.
Old 11th January 2022, 06:23 PM   #70
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

But, did you meet Jack Palance from Shane?
Captain_Swoop is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 09:03 PM   #71
carlitos
"más divertido"

I can do a one-armed push-up, so there.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2022, 09:19 PM   #72
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
But, did you meet Jack Palance from Shane?
If he is the same Jack Palance from Ukraine, yes have seen that movie in 20 years.
Old 11th January 2022, 09:20 PM   #73
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Only type I can really do, only one good right arm.
Old 11th January 2022, 09:21 PM   #74
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I don't think anyone is questioning the premise that there are "conspiracy theorists" on both sides of the hearings.

We're questioning your claim to special authority to analyze the Jan 6th incident and the hearings about it.
Well you can join in analyzing it.
Old 11th January 2022, 09:54 PM   #75
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I just kinda think you want to believe that the first bad Idea Ray Epps and the other conspiracy Theorists Insurrectionists had was storming the Capitol, and that the Idea just came to them in a mid winters nights dream.
Old 12th January 2022, 01:00 AM   #76
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I just kinda think you want to believe that the first bad Idea Ray Epps and the other conspiracy Theorists Insurrectionists had was storming the Capitol, and that the Idea just came to them in a mid winters nights dream.
No, it's your connection to and influence with people in control of the leavers of government, the media and instruments of national power that we don't believe. That the attack on the Capitol by domestic enemies of the Constitution was orchestrated by Trump and people involved in his campaign is a blinding flash of the obvious.
Old 12th January 2022, 04:12 AM   #77
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

No, it's your connection to and influence with people in control of the leavers of government, the media and instruments of national power that we don't believe. That the attack on the Capitol by domestic enemies of the Constitution was orchestrated by Trump and people involved in his campaign is a blinding flash of the obvious.
Of course it is obvious and there are two possibilities here, Trump is a complete moron and didn't understand grifters were and are playing him for a fool. Or Trump is a genius who designed and Implemented a Coup against the United States Government he knew would fail. Now he is trying to hide the evidence of it by saying for his political coup to succeed he needed peace.
That's why the Commtee is going to focus on what went on in the White House its the only way they can nail Trump to the crime.
Old 12th January 2022, 07:49 AM   #78
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Also I did state that Sean Hannity was part of this long before it became public, I guess I had one of those meetings with God issues like Jerome corsi did on that airplane over the Atlantic in 2016.
Ps. You probably wouldn't believe I was in Ripley's Believe it or not.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 12th January 2022 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Add post script, a lot of people have met me and know me because of that.
Old 12th January 2022, 02:17 PM   #79
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Also I did state that Sean Hannity was part of this long before it became public, I guess I had one of those meetings with God issues like Jerome corsi did on that airplane over the Atlantic in 2016.
Ps. You probably wouldn't believe I was in Ripley's Believe it or not.
What in the Nine Circles of Hell are you talking about? Brian Stelter in "Hoax" described that relationship in well sourced detail almost two years ago. He talked about that relationship on his show and newsletter long before he published his book.

Last edited by Craig4; 12th January 2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 12th January 2022, 04:49 PM   #80
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

What in the Nine Circles of Hell are you talking about? Brian Stelter in "Hoax" described that relationship in well sourced detail almost two years ago. He talked about that relationship on his show and newsletter long before he published his book.
But he didn't know Hannity was giving him advice on that day.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories