ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change

Old 13th April 2006, 04:24 PM   #1
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Loose Change: I'm Sick About This

And I'm sick of this.

I've been posting some Loose Change forum quotes to the "Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darndest Things" site. There is no shortage of material that's just incredibly stupid, and some of it is very insensitive. But now this.

There is a well-known photo of a woman standing in the gash made by one of the airliners at the WTC. The worst thing in the world has just happened to her. She has no good choices. No one can help her. She is going to die.

Here's what "popul vuh," who is listed as "Global Moderator," has to say about that photo:

Quote:
BUT LOOK AT HER OUTFIT, 100% ASBESTOS CHINOS WITH A LOVELY MATCHING FLAME RETARDANT CABLE KNIT V NECK SWEATER.

THAT OUTFIT IS HOT, HOT, HOT!
That cinches it for me. They think they're activists for truth? I'm now an activist who will be spreading the truth about them. They think they're coming to New York to educate the public at Ground Zero? I'll be there with my friends. I hope you wanted Gravy with that, Dylan Avery.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 04:30 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

If you show up to protest against them, and have a sign, make sure it is on a very long pole. Or else they will attempt to cover it up w/ their own signs.

Wish I could be there...
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 04:42 PM   #3
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
If you show up to protest against them, and have a sign, make sure it is on a very long pole. Or else they will attempt to cover it up w/ their own signs.

Wish I could be there...
Good advice. Actually, I am a long pole, and very wide. So to speak. And I'll have literature. And news coverage. And maybe some victims' family members would like to come along to see the kind of "truth" that's spread by Loose Change.

But that's just a small part of what I'll be doing to get the word out.

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 04:53 PM   #4
Pardalis
Banned

I know the feeling. I'm more and more pissed at reading these incredible comments by these loosers who seem to have no respect for the innocent lives that have been lost that day.

I think it's completly justified to criticise America's response to 9-11, the lack of communications, the complete unpreparedness of the government, the justification for the war in Iraq, etc... And it is being done, inquaries and real investigations (not about conspiracies but about intelligence failures) are going on. But this Loose Change thing is SICK. These sick loosers have no idea how their conspiracy theories fuel the Middle East's anger towards America, how they weaken America's unity and how they undermine the overall security of the World. Sure america has alot to answer for and they are partially to blame for what is happening in the world. But creating uncertainty and suspicion in people's minds is counterproductive. And alot of people are buying into what they are saying. While they are building this house of cards, real and imminent danger is at our door. They are completely throwing off the debate.

Last edited by Pardalis; 13th April 2006 at 04:56 PM.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 04:55 PM   #5
FFed
Muse

What a freakin A hole.

I wish I could join you, but distance and my short temper prevent me.
FFed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 05:30 PM   #6
Manny
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Good advice. Actually, I am a long pole, and very wide. So to speak. And I'll have literature. And news coverage. And maybe some victims' family members would like to come along to see the kind of "truth" that's spread by Loose Change.

But that's just a small part of what I'll be doing to get the word out.
Lemme know when and where. I may be able to arrange a few bikers so as to give them the full Fred Phelps treatment.
Manny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 05:32 PM   #7
Metullus
Forum ¾-Wit Pro Tem

Originally Posted by manny View Post
Lemme know when and where. I may be able to arrange a few bikers so as to give them the full Fred Phelps treatment.
That would be worth seeing...

Aristotle taught that the brain exists merely to cool the blood and is not involved in the process of thinking. This is true only of certain persons. - Will Cuppy
Metullus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 05:33 PM   #8
RSLancastr

Go get 'em, Gravy.

It was similar feelings which led me to create the StopKaz site.

Why people want to make a mockery of all the pain, suffering and death of that day is beyond me.

Curious about Sylvia Browne? Read about her at www.StopSylvia.com.

Ever wonder "What's the Harm?" with psychics, alternative medicine, etc?
RSLancastr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 05:39 PM   #9
Blackwell
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by FFed View Post
What a freakin A hole.

I wish I could join you, but distance and my short temper prevent me.
Ditto. I'd be too tempted to bring my Jesus Stick™ with me. My temper's barely long enough to read their posts, much less respond to them. Go get 'em, Gravy.

And yea, the Lord did text unto the Philistines...
U guys have to stop s1nnig. I totaly <3 U guys 4ever but I will pwn U when I CUL8ER and U will be all OMG! and WTF! and I be LOL!!! - Psiload
Blackwell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 07:53 PM   #10
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by manny View Post
Ha! Will do. They're not talking about doing their thing until 9/11, but I'll keep an eye out for other appearances of Dylan & co.

Old 13th April 2006, 08:03 PM   #11
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by RSLancastr View Post
Go get 'em, Gravy.

It was similar feelings which led me to create the StopKaz site.

Why people want to make a mockery of all the pain, suffering and death of that day is beyond me.
Oh, and did I come across a lot more tonight: amazing comments and jokes about the whereabouts of the "missing" passengers, unbelievably disparaging remarks about families of flight 93 victims who screened a movie about the event, and more. I'm ripping mad.

Now seeing the news come on about nearly 300 human remains atop the Deutsche Bank bldg at the WTC. Those poor families, having to go through that again.

Seriously, I can't wait to see what the Loosers make of this.No doubt they'll accuse the gov't of placing the remains there.

By the way, great job with StopKaz. I've been rooting for you for a long time.

Old 13th April 2006, 08:28 PM   #12
Piggy
Unlicensed street skeptic

Very few things make me cry. Seeing that post on Loose Change did.

I couldn't help it. OMG, I'm crying now. To think about that woman, whoever she was, and where she stood, and the choices in front of her. And to think about these callous and indifferent idiots....

At the same time, I want to thank everyone on this forum.

Today, as it happens, as we finished up at work, it was just me and one other coworker left on our floor. We got to talking about this and that. She mentioned the generals calling for Rumsfeld's resignation, and made some comments about how she felt the administration can't be trusted.

Then, knowing that I'm one to look into things, she said she'd heard some of these conspiracy theories about 9/11, how Bush might have been involved. She asked if I'd heard about that. I said I had. She asked if I thought there was anything to it.

Because some good people on this forum engaged the conspiracy theorists, because you brought them onto this board and exposed their arguments, because you linked to their sites where I could read what they had to say, because you followed up on their claims and exposed their sources, I was able to do more than say "They're crazy." I was able to tell her what they're saying, and what their evidence is, and why it's bogus.

She said, "I'm glad you've looked into it, because I wanted to know."

You all have done a good thing. Your work reaches beyond this forum, even if you don't always hear about it. I'm proud to be here.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to try to stop crying.
Old 13th April 2006, 08:49 PM   #13
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Angry

* no comment *

How does one change their mind without losing face after staunchly supporting a single point of view for years? It's quite alright, you are expected to maintain your opinion even if those responsible for 9/11 confess to their crimes. - Irony, MirageMemories style
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 08:52 PM   #14
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

It's heartbreaking to think what might have been going through her head. Maybe thinking about what her options were. Can she get by the debris to an exit? Can she stand the smoke long enough to make it to an exit? Should she wait to be rescued? Should she jump?

What I guarantee she was not thinking about, will some smarmy a--hole make fun of me in the moments before I make that decision?

I hope there is a hell, and I get to see that j---off there.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 08:56 PM   #15
Mercutio
Shakespeare's Sock Puppet

If this person has a conscience, he (or she, or very likely it) will use its moderator powers to delete that thread, after the briefest bit of reflection on it.

I don't know which is worse, that this waste of carbon wrote that post, or that it thinks its friends will appreciate it. Or worse, that they actually do.

Saddening and sickening. Thanks for the eye-opener, Gravy. I wish you had had no need to.
Old 13th April 2006, 09:00 PM   #16
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Funny how Roxdog as trying to lecture us about mass murder on the Death Star thread.

Irony should hurt, hurt like big jagged rocks on ones skull

Spectrum Scientifics - My store - Google it people!
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 10:42 PM   #17
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
Very few things make me cry. Seeing that post on Loose Change did.

I couldn't help it. OMG, I'm crying now. To think about that woman, whoever she was, and where she stood, and the choices in front of her. And to think about these callous and indifferent idiots....

At the same time, I want to thank everyone on this forum.

Today, as it happens, as we finished up at work, it was just me and one other coworker left on our floor. We got to talking about this and that. She mentioned the generals calling for Rumsfeld's resignation, and made some comments about how she felt the administration can't be trusted.

Then, knowing that I'm one to look into things, she said she'd heard some of these conspiracy theories about 9/11, how Bush might have been involved. She asked if I'd heard about that. I said I had. She asked if I thought there was anything to it.

Because some good people on this forum engaged the conspiracy theorists, because you brought them onto this board and exposed their arguments, because you linked to their sites where I could read what they had to say, because you followed up on their claims and exposed their sources, I was able to do more than say "They're crazy." I was able to tell her what they're saying, and what their evidence is, and why it's bogus.

She said, "I'm glad you've looked into it, because I wanted to know."

You all have done a good thing. Your work reaches beyond this forum, even if you don't always hear about it. I'm proud to be here.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to try to stop crying.

I wish I could find more than a smiley to express what I feel. Thankyou very much for your post, Piggy.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 10:53 PM   #18
JM85
Critical Thinker

That is pretty sick. You could tell this guy doesn't care about the victims of 9/11 but just his own personal agenda. Little off topic but I've recently listened to some of the recordings of people calling 911 who were in the south tower of the world trade center and it really puts things in perspective.
JM85 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 11:26 PM   #19
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
And I'm sick of this.

I've been posting some Loose Change forum quotes to the "Conspiracy Theorists Say the Darndest Things" site. There is no shortage of material that's just incredibly stupid, and some of it is very insensitive. But now this.

There is a well-known photo of a woman standing in the gash made by one of the airliners at the WTC. The worst thing in the world has just happened to her. She has no good choices. No one can help her. She is going to die.

Here's what "popul vuh," who is listed as "Global Moderator," has to say about that photo:
I dealt with popul vuh. Ignoramus.

I think I'll reroute my trip
I wonder if they'd think I'd flipped.
If I went to LA, via Omaha.
RandFan is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th April 2006, 11:32 PM   #20
delphi_ote
Debunking Ninja

HATE
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 01:04 AM   #21
PopeTom
Critical Thinker

Not to derail, but is there a place that confirms that that is a woman on the edge of the impact sight?
The more I look at the blow up and the wider shot the more it looks like her pants are just a piece of building debris from the outside wall and her head is made up of the same stuff you can see down and to the left of her on the other side of the ‘hole’ she is standing in.

-PopeTom
PopeTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 01:27 AM   #22
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

I think that 'stuff' to the left is another victim, hence the matching colour.

Even if you're right though, it would do no good. To these folks, if it looks like evidence, its evidence.
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 01:35 AM   #23
FFed
Muse

Here is the video of her waving.

Download FLURL-dot-com-11433-Jeth_WTC__high_zoom_woman_waving.avi
FFed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 01:51 AM   #24
PopeTom
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by FFed View Post
Hard to tell from a 3 second video clip, but it looks even less like a person there then the photos.

-PopeTom
PopeTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 01:54 AM   #25
CFLarsen
Penultimate Amazing

Heartbreaking.
Old 14th April 2006, 02:04 AM   #26
LostAngeles
Anti-WM Jihadist

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post
I think that 'stuff' to the left is another victim, hence the matching colour.

Even if you're right though, it would do no good. To these folks, if it looks like evidence, its evidence.
That is.

Motherf***ers.

There are no words, but delphi's post works.
"There is also a likelihood that the settlement will fall between two biomes, potentially hazardous if the player expects a peaceful oceanside meadow, without realizing the ocean is full of amphibious zombie whales." - Dwarf Fortress Wik
LostAngeles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 02:44 AM   #27
senorpogo
Master Poster

I wish I had something worthwhile to add.

All I've got - I'm on JREF now because of the insanity of the nine-eleven conspiracy crowd. I am willing to do what is necessary to counter these people.
senorpogo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 04:25 AM   #28
Piggy
Unlicensed street skeptic

Originally Posted by PopeTom View Post
Not to derail, but is there a place that confirms that that is a woman on the edge of the impact sight?
The accuracy of the photo doesn't matter. We know there were human beings who were staring out of that maw, with hell behind them, a chasm in front of them. We know how many of them perished, some of them driven to jump from the building.

What matters is that someone in his comfortable chair can look at a photo which seems to be of one of the victims of that massacre and mock them.
Old 14th April 2006, 04:39 AM   #29
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Truly sickening.
bob_kark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 04:42 AM   #30
CFLarsen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PopeTom View Post
Hard to tell from a 3 second video clip, but it looks even less like a person there then the photos.

-PopeTom
What else would it be?
Old 14th April 2006, 04:48 AM   #31
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by CFLarsen View Post
What else would it be?
It's definitely a woman waving, there is a better video somewhere if you look. It also shows the floors above and below her on fire.

I don't know why this is considered evidence of anything by the loosers, who apparently think people can't move around in a building.
WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 04:53 AM   #32
CFLarsen
Penultimate Amazing

It's definitely a woman waving, there is a better video somewhere if you look. It also shows the floors above and below her on fire.
Quite so. I can't see any other explanation.

I don't know why this is considered evidence of anything by the loosers, who apparently think people can't move around in a building.
"Loosers". Very precise description.
Old 14th April 2006, 05:44 AM   #33
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

If it is a woman, and I am inclined to think it is, so what? She's one survivor (up until that point). She's at the one location that I can be certain that there was very little flammable material nearby (having been pushed by the impact of the plane.) So once any jet fuel burned off (and most of it probably sprayed further into the building) there was little in that area to burn. We don't know her story, or her fate. She might have picked her way down several flights of damaged stairs, until she reached the stairs that were too damaged to pass. She might have pciked here way to the opening, desperately hoping (incorrectly) that someone might be able to extract her from the opening. Or maybe she was just trying to get away from the smoke.

To say that she is proof that the fire was not intense is disgusting. In the video you can clearly see that the fire is burning both above her and bleow her position.

Ultimately, we don't know her fate. A few seconds after this video she might have jumped, desperate to escape the blaze. Lot's of people did that day. She might have gone back inside, knowing there was no escape, gotten to an area free of fire, and then the building collapsed. One thing is for certain, she is dead.

And the Loosers can only make fun of her.

Spectrum Scientifics - My store - Google it people!
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 06:38 AM   #34
ChristineR
Illuminator

At the Moussaoui trial they apparently played any number of similar videos made by people in neighboring high-rise buildings. Why this one is out and about, I can't say. Some of these videos are jumps, and as this woman apparently realized she was being videotaped, others must have as well...

Ouch. Well even if it is not a person (and I'm pretty sure it is) there must be similar images that are undisputedly people.

And she is dead. No one got out from that high in the building.

It's also possible that the video keeps going and shows how she ultimately died. Perhaps it even shows her burning to death. These things exist, but thankfully they are not on the net.

Clarifacation: I did some poking around and actually no one got out of North Tower above the impact point but a handful of people (18) did get out of South tower from above the impact point.
Old 14th April 2006, 06:45 AM   #35
ImaginalDisc
Proactive Untwister of Octagonal Hippopotamus Pants

Piggy, I nominated your post because I think it illustrates what good the forum can do.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds. -HK-47
ImaginalDisc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 07:15 AM   #36
0oTITANo0
Scholar

I am skeptical that that is the woman waving.

If she were waving vigorously the head would move back and forth as her body moves with the vigorous waving. When people wave their arms slow down as the arm changes direction. When waving people either fully extend their arms or they bend their arms at the elbow. The rhythm of the moving object suggests a swinging piece of debris more than a woman waving her arms.

From photos there was definitely a woman in the opening, but she does not appear to be there in the movie.

Last edited by 0oTITANo0; 14th April 2006 at 07:21 AM.
0oTITANo0 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 07:20 AM   #37
ImaginalDisc
Proactive Untwister of Octagonal Hippopotamus Pants

Originally Posted by 0oTITANo0 View Post

If she were waving vigorously the head would move back and forth as her body moves with the vigorous waving. When people wave their arms slow down as the arm changes direction. The rhythm of the moving object suggests a swinging piece of debris more than a woman waving.
None of this need be the case.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds. -HK-47
ImaginalDisc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 07:24 AM   #38
CFLarsen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 0oTITANo0 View Post

If she were waving vigorously the head would move back and forth as her body moves with the vigorous waving. When people wave their arms slow down as the arm changes direction. When waving people either fully extend their arms or they bend their arms at the elbow. The rhythm of the moving object suggests a swinging piece of debris more than a woman waving her arms.

From photos there was definitely a woman in the opening, but she does not appear to be there in the movie.
Ok, then.

If not the woman, what is "waving"?
Old 14th April 2006, 08:02 AM   #39
Ramooone
Thinker

this is my first post here, ive been against these loosers for a long time, but this really irks me.

i found video of the loose change creators at ground zero on 9/11 arguing with firefighters that the government is behind all this. then after that they harrass a widow and proceed to tell her that "we've been doing this research for 4 years and this documentary is the proof that the government killed your husband"

the whole time they're surrounded by other nuts, laughing at times, hanging out with the janitor who has seven different stories of what happened to him that day. its really disturbing, since they claim in the beginning that this is out of respect for the families of victims.

i live in NYC and i will be there this year with the real facts to hand out to people. i'll see ya there gravy!

i cant post the link to the video cause this is my first post, but you can googlevideo it "loose change groud zero revisited"

and this is my first post so, hi everyone!
Ramooone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th April 2006, 08:07 AM   #40
chipmunk stew
The Spikey Mace of Love and Mercy

Originally Posted by Ramooone View Post
this is my first post here, ive been against these loosers for a long time, but this really irks me.

i found video of the loose change creators at ground zero on 9/11 arguing with firefighters that the government is behind all this. then after that they harrass a widow and proceed to tell her that "we've been doing this research for 4 years and this documentary is the proof that the government killed your husband"

the whole time they're surrounded by other nuts, laughing at times, hanging out with the janitor who has seven different stories of what happened to him that day. its really disturbing, since they claim in the beginning that this is out of respect for the families of victims.

i live in NYC and i will be there this year with the real facts to hand out to people. i'll see ya there gravy!

i cant post the link to the video cause this is my first post, but you can googlevideo it "loose change groud zero revisited"

and this is my first post so, hi everyone!
Welcome to the forum.

Here's the video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...change&pl=true

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal