IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags benny hinn , conspiracy , gays , knights templar

Old 11th June 2006, 06:13 AM   #1
Ladewig
I lost an avatar bet.

Conspiracy! Knights Templar use Benny Hinn to get gays ordained.

While looking for a definitive citation for Benny Hinn's alleged quote about Adam being able to fly (see below), I found a site which claims that Hinn is working with the K.T. to bring about peace in the Middle East in order to facilitate the rise of the Anti-Christ. http://watch.pair.com/bennyhinn.html The author also seems quite convinced that Ursa Major has nothing to do with bears but instead is a constellation of sheep. http://watch.pair.com/plantard-crest.html

Of course, these days global Anti-Christ conspiracy websites are required to have a page or two devoted to explaining that the mark of the beast will be a tattoo or imbedded microchip http://watch.pair.com/marks.html

I hope my fellow conspiracy connoisseurs enjoy it.

"Adam was a super being when God created him...he had dominion over the fowls of the air which means he used to fly...well of course how could you have dominion over the birds and not be able to do what they do. Adam flew into space, with one thought he would be on the moon."

Last edited by Ladewig; 11th June 2006 at 06:17 AM.
Ladewig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th June 2006, 06:31 AM   #2
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

That loud whizzing noise? That would be the Knights Templar rotating in their graves at this........
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories