ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags egg , allah

Old 13th July 2006, 10:11 AM   #1
dogjones
Graduate Poster

The Allah Egg

Check this out.

Do you think if they were to meet, this egg could convert Gerald Epling to Islam? Although it may end up a sort of Eggy Islamic Christ, if Gerald were to boil it.
Old 13th July 2006, 10:21 AM   #2
Axenos
Illuminator

Yes, the special today is "Eggs Jihad" with hashbrowns and grits...
Axenos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 11:32 AM   #3
grayman
Happy-go-lucky Heretic

I like my Allah over easy, please...
grayman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 11:35 AM   #4
Orb
Critical Thinker

I'll take an Allah Benedict please.
Orb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 11:56 AM   #5
Unholy_Mackerel
Scholar

Can I have mine scrambled? With bacon on the side?
Unholy_Mackerel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 12:23 PM   #6
Blackwell
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Unholy_Mackerel View Post
Can I have mine scrambled? With bacon on the side?

ETA: Welcome, U_M!

And yea, the Lord did text unto the Philistines...
U guys have to stop s1nnig. I totaly <3 U guys 4ever but I will pwn U when I CUL8ER and U will be all OMG! and WTF! and I be LOL!!! - Psiload
Blackwell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 12:24 PM   #7
Raphael
disheveled cell cluster

I'll have mine Allah carte.

Raphael is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2006, 01:14 PM   #8
dogjones
Graduate Poster

Or perhaps a nice ham and cheese Allahmlette?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal