IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 4 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 24th August 2006, 08:13 AM   #2841
NDBoston
Scholar

Originally Posted by Mancman View Post
He's exactly right though. I got my first CIA paycheck today and boy are they generous!
Coke and hookers for everyone....on me!!!
NDBoston is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 08:18 AM   #2842
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

My check has been lost in the mail again dammit!
The landlord is getting pretty mad at me.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 08:21 AM   #2843
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
I get paid in Babies' blood and dead puppies.

C'mon, Everyone, to Bohemian Grove!
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 08:25 AM   #2844
Trifikas
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbyas View Post

I'm guessing Abbyas's Landlord is going to be mad at her now, too....
Trifikas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 08:26 AM   #2845
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Oh that explains it then. The postal workers have been pilfering my baby blood dead puppy payments before they get here. Bas Tards!!
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 08:31 AM   #2846
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by NDBoston View Post
Don't forget it's payday everyone. From the Loosers forum, courtesy of Daniels.
If I got paid for doing this, I'd be at the Reading Music Festival with my girlfriend. But I don't. So I'm not.
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 09:20 AM   #2847
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by delphi_ote View Post
Globalists get paid on Thursdays?
Only officially.

Quote:
So I was supposed to be paying my henchman all this time? In money?

I always gave them the leftover socks.
UNION STRIKE!

Originally Posted by Abby
WHAT ?? That was supposed to be ME! How I am supposed to supply my cultists, now ??

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 09:46 AM   #2848
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
UNION STRIKE!
And how do you know the strike isn't a part of my master plan? While you're out there picketing, you might actually be doing your job!

Come back to me. You know you love the work. I've got a pair of Polo black and green plaid wool socks with your name on them. All you have to do is send bob_kark five PMs which include the word "taco" and we'll forget this ugly incident ever happened...
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 09:47 AM   #2849
Belz...
Fiend God

And how do you know the strike isn't a part of my master plan? While you're out there picketing, you might actually be doing your job!
How would that be a bad thing ? That's like killing two towns birds with one stone. Rebel AND do your job!!

Quote:
Come back to me. You know you love the work. I've got a pair of Polo black and green plaid wool socks with your name on them. All you have to do is send bob_kark five PMs which include the word "taco" and we'll forget this ugly incident ever happened...
Done and DONE!

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 09:49 AM   #2850
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Speaking of your master plan, someone's been talking:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=62458
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 10:47 AM   #2851
Joytown
Scholar

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zQGZVvhvPA

A preview of Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition
Looks great MarkyX

One minor grammar nitpick and one thought/suggestion.

Nitpick: At the 2:27 mark the caption reads: "There is no similarities between 9/11 and Operation Northwoods." Should be either "is no similarity" or "are no similarities" ;-)

Thought/Suggestion: In the opening section with the quotes and you point out that they are all out of context and that the when and where are missing. Then you ask "why leave this information out?" which sort of leaves a hanging "just asking questions" taste in my mouth. Perhaps it could read "If you are seeking the truth, why leave this information out?" or "Why leave this information out unless it's to use the quotes as slanted propaganda?" or something along those lines. Again, just a thought!

-Joytown
Joytown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:22 PM   #2852
Joytown
Scholar

I'd like to propose that Gravy's post below be "sticky"'d to the top of the Conspiracy Theory board making it an easy-to-find one stop shop for information for visitors to the board for debunking and researching 9/11 CT's.

In addition I'd add some source material:

9/11 Commission:
www.9-11commission.gov
9/11 Commission Report:
www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html

9/11 NIST WTC Reports:
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/

Anyone have links to the Strucural Engineering reports, Controlled Demolition Study, etc. Be helpful here too, I think.

Just a thought -

-Joytown

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Welcome to the forums, Jennie C. Be sure to check out the other subforums here. It's easy to get single-tracked and miss out on all the other interesting subjects being discussed here.

Here are some links I hope will be helpful to you.

Sites specific to Loose Change

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/
This is my LC2E analysis, written after I had about 3 weeks of 9/11 research under my belt. It should answer most of your questions about the claims in that video: check the index. A very extensive revision will be out...soon. The HTML is lovingly crafted by JREFer CuttC. CurtC recently created this website on his own initiative. Please send him a few bucks through the Paypal link on the site to help cover expenses.

My LC Guide is also downloadable as a .doc file. http://www.911myths.com/911_loose_change_2_guide_1.doc

Loose Change Creators Speak is a compilation of interviews I put together, with my commentary. http://tinyurl.com/s8ouv

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
This is the place for two great videos by MarkyXL: Screw Loose Change Video and 9/11 Deniers Speak.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Outstanding research on this blog (It's creators JamesB and Brainster also post here.)

General 9/11 Debunking Sites

http://911myths.com/
The best overall 9/11 debunking site. Go here first for answers. Its creator, MikeW, also posts here occasionally.

http://www.geocities.com/debunking911/
Another great debunking site focusing on the WTC and CD theories.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html
Popular Mechanics debunking site
Joytown is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:33 PM   #2853
Abbyas
Muse

Hey, more imploding!

Has anyone mentioned this yet?

It's Morgan Reynolds and Judy Wood vs. Steven Jones. Ooooooh.

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?pag...ble_with_jones
Abbyas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:37 PM   #2854
CurtC
Illuminator

And the LC children are now turning on Jones: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...&#entry6880200

Quote:
There has been speculation from a few others that there is more to Steven Jones then we like to admit, I have been a little on the fence about him from the start as well.

This latest piece has you make you wonder quite a bit.
This is much more entertaining than back when skeptics were allowed to post there.
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:37 PM   #2855
Abbyas
Muse

And now, NOW, Steven Jones is a government shill!

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=11395

Edit: Oops, CurtC got it first.
Old 24th August 2006, 12:39 PM   #2856
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Hey, more imploding!

Outstanding! It explains Wood's resignation from the "Scholars", and brings back the Keebler Elves!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:41 PM   #2857
Dog Town
Banned

Quote:
I'm Jack the ripper! No,... I'm Jack the ripper! Lather ,rinse ,repeat!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:42 PM   #2858
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
Outstanding! It explains Wood's resignation from the "Scholars", and brings back the Keebler Elves!
I can't wait to run into these guys at GZ who say, "the scholars, blah, blah" and I get to say, "Which ones?!"
Old 24th August 2006, 12:51 PM   #2859
Abbyas
Muse

This is amazing.

Wood and Reynolds slam Jones on his splicing videotape, using adjusted photos, getting the temperature/color chart for metals wrong, etc, etc, his demeanor, the cold-fusion stuff.

ETA: And then they also get on him for ignoring "no planer" evidence.
Old 24th August 2006, 12:54 PM   #2860
Dog Town
Banned

Feeding Frenzy of Wooooooo proportions!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:54 PM   #2861
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

This is amazing.

Wood and Reynolds slam Jones on his splicing videotape, using adjusted photos, getting the temperature/color chart for metals wrong, etc, etc, his demeanor, the cold-fusion stuff.

ETA: And then they also get on him for ignoring "no planer" evidence.
I'm enjoying this with sadistic glee normally reserved for evil geniuses whose plans have come to fruition... oh... wait... nm
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 12:58 PM   #2862
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

I swear these newest developments look like some kind of religious schism. Could this be the Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds of the 'truth' movement?
twinstead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:03 PM   #2863
Dog Town
Banned

To find the troof you must silence many! JDX
Old 24th August 2006, 01:11 PM   #2864
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Evil turns in upon itself...
Evil eats its own young...

I remember MarkyX and I about ohh...3 weeks ago having a discussion where I prophecized this...
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:12 PM   #2865
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Beatles had it right...

...and in the end...the love you take...is equal to the love...you make....
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:14 PM   #2866
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
Beatles had it right...

Yes!

And the BS you toss out there comes right back, hits you on the face and ruins your good shirt.
Old 24th August 2006, 01:14 PM   #2867
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Looks like Judy Wood has become even MORE radical and teamed up with the no-planers-mini-nuke-space-laser-beam crowd.

LOL!!
Even though they attack Jones quite a bit, there's very little of value in this document.

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?pag...jones#Overview

Last edited by Kent1; 24th August 2006 at 01:25 PM.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:23 PM   #2868
ob986s
Scholar

Hey, more imploding!

And just barely in and here it is:

Originally Posted by Judy wood and Morgan Reynolds
Figure 3(c): If the tower is viewed as a "towering tree" and the Keebler Elves carved out a residence, no measurable weakening would occur. If their cookie oven set fire to the tree, it would be inconsequential.
I can not believe that there are people who treat these idiots seriously

jon
ob986s is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:27 PM   #2869
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ob986s View Post
And just barely in and here it is:

I can not believe that there are people who treat these idiots seriously

jon
Figure 6(: The rubble was not deep enough to reach the undercarriage of the black Cushman scooter in the foreground and the flag poles in the background look full height. Bah ha ha ha.....
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:28 PM   #2870
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Let me see if I have this straight:

Leading Truthers are attacking each other, each claiming that the others' theories are flawed and the particular theory that the speaker espouses is the ONE TRUE theory. Each Truther provides documentation proving that the others' theories are flawed.

From this, we can logically conclude that all "Truth" theories are flawed.

The Truthers have debunked themselves. We win. You can all go home now. It's been fun.

John
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:28 PM   #2871
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Feeding Frenzy of Wooooooo proportions!
Dude.... This kicks Shark Week's a$$!!

I'm gonna go home, pop in Jaws, and pretend Wood's the shark and Jones is Quint. And it will make me giggle.

(Roy Scheider is, of course, all of us here. Smile you son of a [rule8]!)
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:31 PM   #2872
Sir Knight
Thinker

Gravy you have a PM.
Sir Knight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:33 PM   #2873
Abbyas
Muse

Quote:
I'm gonna go home, pop in Jaws, and pretend Wood's the shark and Jones is Quint. And it will make me giggle.
I'm not talking about pleasure boatin'. I'm talking about working for a livin'. I'm talking about dental engineerin'.
Old 24th August 2006, 01:36 PM   #2874
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

dun dun

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun dun dun salsa shark!

wait...wrong movie...
Old 24th August 2006, 01:37 PM   #2875
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Hey, more imploding!

It's the pot (over his head) calling the kettle melted!
Old 24th August 2006, 01:40 PM   #2876
CurtC
Illuminator

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Beatles had it right...

I can't read those words without then singing to myself "Her majesty's a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say..."
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:43 PM   #2877
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity. - William Butler Yeats: "The Second Coming" (1921) stanza 1
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:44 PM   #2878
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity. - William Butler Yeats: "The Second Coming" (1921) stanza 1
Huh... Yeats is in on this thing too.

Schweeeeeeeeet.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th August 2006, 01:45 PM   #2879
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

IF there is one thing (no there are many) that I have learned about "Scholars" and "scientists" (and hey, I is one, so I can makes fun of one..), it is this:

They are competetive to the extreme, covet power and fame, and always want to finish first and on top (i know that is three or four, so sue me)...

What you are seeing here, is similar to the struggle to find the "cure" for AIDS that went on in the late 80's. They are all trying to claw there way to the top of the heap...

that or Woods has a thing for Reynolds, and S. Jones had a thing for Woods.....lol
Old 24th August 2006, 01:47 PM   #2880
ktesibios
Worthless Aging Hippie

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
I'm Jack the ripper! No,... I'm Jack the ripper! Lather ,rinse ,repeat!
Reminded me of some famous last words:

"I am Jack the..."

-Dr. Harvey Neill Cream, as he went through the gallows trapdoor.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories