ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , expired link

Old 9th September 2006, 10:13 PM   #1
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Press for truth!

Stop for a moment.

Forget about all you are involved in here. Forget about Dylan Avery, the Jones', Controlled Demolition, your fight against the so called "Truth Movement".

Now watch this video: 9/11 Press for truth

We need an independent international investigation of 9/11. You have to stop mocking the victims. I feel with the people of the united states of america and hope you will take your country back. Thanks and good luck.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:19 PM   #2
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Thank you so much! I´ve waited so long to see it.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:21 PM   #3
Class
Critical Thinker

Wait what?
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:25 PM   #4
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

WE have to stop mocking the victims?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:32 PM   #5
JamesB
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Stop for a moment.

Forget about all you are involved in here. Forget about Dylan Avery, the Jones', Controlled Demolition, your fight against the so called "Truth Movement".

We need an independent international investigation of 9/11. You have to stop mocking the victims. I feel with the people of the united states of america and hope you will take your country back. Thanks and good luck.
Yeah, think how much better off we will be with the French telling us what happened.

It was the Jooooooos....
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:34 PM   #6
Rasmus
Philosopher

On what grounds should the USA give up their sovereignty and allow for who exactly to investigate precisely what about 9/11?
Rasmus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:39 PM   #7
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Hi Oliver, willkommen im Forum und geniesse den Film. Deinem offenen Brief an das Loose Change Forum kann ich nur zustimmen, ebenso Deiner Beobachtung daß einige der "Debunker" sich auf dem selben Niveau bewegen. Schon in Antwort vier wurde ich beschuldigt, die Juden zu verdächtigen, obwohl ich meine antifaschistische Motivation hier wiederholt dargelegt habe. Ich denke, das ist selbst für dieses Forum Rekord.

Gruß ausm Pott!
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:42 PM   #8
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

You have to stop mocking the victims.
Prove that contention or retract it.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 10:47 PM   #9
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Watch the movie.
Old 9th September 2006, 11:09 PM   #10
chacal
starving artist

I watched most if this film. Just how many films there are with "9/11" or "truth" in their name? Childlike can't you see how these film are clearly made with an agenda. Mainly to sell DVDs or for Bush bashing purposes. This is not professional journalism it is propaganda and you are falling for it. If you are worried about insulting the victims doesn't making money of the 9/11 tragedy mock the victims? Try to be objective.

danke schon
chacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:16 PM   #11
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

We need an independent international investigation of 9/11.

So it's unacceptable for the US to bury its nose in the affairs of other countries, but it's completely fine for everyone else to get involved in the US's affairs?

Huh?

-Andrew

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:16 PM   #12
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Prove that contention or retract it.
2nd. Give me one example where anyone on this forum that has supported the mainstream accepted explanation has mocked any victim of that day, or retract that statement immediately
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:18 PM   #13
chacal
starving artist

Oh, I loved the part where Bush said "Ofcourse we are after Saddam Hussein uh ... mm ... I mean Osama Bin Laden"

lmao
chacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:19 PM   #14
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Rasmus View Post
On what grounds should the USA give up their sovereignty and allow for who exactly to investigate precisely what about 9/11?
I've pointed out many times before that we in Canada lost 25 of our own that day.

That being said, Rasmus is absolutely correct. It was on American soil and America has sole discretion who they choose to allow in to investigate.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:21 PM   #15
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
I've pointed out many times before that we in Canada lost 25 of our own that day.

That being said, Rasmus is absolutely correct. It was on American soil and America has sole discretion who they choose to allow in to investigate.
Were any non-US individuals involved in the investigation? Have any non-US individuals asked to take part, or to do their own; and subsequently been denied? blah, blah, blah

CE, prove your statement about mocking victims, or retract it; or it will be reported as an abusive post.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:25 PM   #16
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by chacal View Post
I watched most if this film. Just how many films there are with "9/11" or "truth" in their name? Childlike can't you see how these film are clearly made with an agenda. Mainly to sell DVDs or for Bush bashing purposes. This is not professional journalism it is propaganda and you are falling for it. If you are worried about insulting the victims doesn't making money of the 9/11 tragedy mock the victims? Try to be objective.

danke schon
I followed the development of this whole mess since the first day and the unanswered questions asked in this film are quite exactly my questions that lead me to be 100% convinced that the official story is bogus.

The people on this forum are falling for deception. They still debunk question asked by con artists. It's sad to see how deep your cognitive dissonance goes.

@"international": You seem to be unable to make it on your own and the world('s population, not the governments) is willing to help.

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 9th September 2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 9th September 2006, 11:25 PM   #17
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Watch the movie.
We "pressed you for truth" about your claim that we have mocked the victims of 9/11. You have provided none. You have made a false accusation, and you should apologize for it.

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:35 PM   #18
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Shove it, Gravy. Watch the first minutes of the movie. You try to defend the official story and your reality tunnel with all you have (and that's a lot if it comes to the most popular "truth movement" questions). But you don't get to the core of it.
Old 9th September 2006, 11:39 PM   #19
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

I find this a little ironic. You have never hid your significant dislike of the current US government.

And here you are, accusing people here of mocking victims, while peddling a documentary that uses families of 9/11 victims to push a political agenda that you support.

Sick.

I'm ten minutes into the film. So far I've heard the same boring and fact-less "NORAD Stand Down" argument I have heard repeatedly from CTers.

It's very simple CLE. Please pay attention.

...reading?

The moment the 19 hijackers were on board the aircraft the nearly 3000 victims' fates were sealed. There was nothing anyone could do to prevent 9/11 happening at that point.

The mighty USA is NOT invincible, anymore than Battleship Row was. The US got beaten by people who were cleverer and more dedicated. Simple as that.

-Andrew

gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:45 PM   #20
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Childlike, I'm going to put this in terms that you will understand.

I find your attitude of moral supremacy, your presumptuousness and your arrogance to be highly neo-conservative.
Old 9th September 2006, 11:48 PM   #21
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

I find your attitude of moral supremacy, your presumptuousness and your arrogance to be highly neo-conservative.
Don't forget pompous, condescending and insulting.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:50 PM   #22
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Hi Oliver, willkommen im Forum und geniesse den Film. Deinem offenen Brief an das Loose Change Forum kann ich nur zustimmen, ebenso Deiner Beobachtung daß einige der "Debunker" sich auf dem selben Niveau bewegen. Schon in Antwort vier wurde ich beschuldigt, die Juden zu verdächtigen, obwohl ich meine antifaschistische Motivation hier wiederholt dargelegt habe. Ich denke, das ist selbst für dieses Forum Rekord.

Gruß ausm Pott!
Du bist echt Gottes Segen das hier zu posten. :-D
Ich hoffe der Film wird von einem breiten Spektrum
gelsesen und hoffentlich verstanden. Du weißt,
Wahrheit schmerzt manchmal. Etwas was viele
Truth-Seeker im Netz nicht wahrhaben wollen und
ausblenden.

Was mich anbelangt, so kenne ich zwar persönlich
keine jüdischen Mitmenschen, aber ich habe keinerlei
Vorurteile, mal von politischen Vorurteilen gegenüber
der mancher Länder abgesehen.

Ansonten fällt mir nur folgendes zu dem Film ein:

Strike!

Oder um jemanden zu zitieren:
"Off course we´re after Saddam Hussein - i mean ehm Bin Laden"
Was für eine Arschbacke.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:52 PM   #23
Zach
New Blood

Stop for a moment.
Alright, so what is it that our country needs to be taken back from? Something we might need to know if we're supposed to do that.
Zach is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:53 PM   #24
Pardalis
Banned

Could we keep this discussion board in English please?

Si ça continue de même j'vais écrire en français bâtard!

So... That said, for the sake of it Childlike, I'll watch the movie.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th September 2006, 11:55 PM   #25
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

That coming from a mormon sceptic *giggles*

@gummi: You are the prof in pushing an agenda. I take that as constructive criticism (even if i have to overstretch my optimistic view of the human nature).
Old 9th September 2006, 11:57 PM   #26
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

mi: You are the prof in pushing an agenda. I take that as constructive criticism (even if i have to overstretch my optimistic view of the human nature).

Indeed? Perhaps, in that case, you can tell me what my "agenda" is?

-Andrew

Old 9th September 2006, 11:58 PM   #27
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

@Pardalis: To sum it up - he likes the movie. Oliver, he's right, let's stick to english.
Old 10th September 2006, 12:03 AM   #28
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Shove it, Gravy. Watch the first minutes of the movie. You try to defend the official story and your reality tunnel with all you have (and that's a lot if it comes to the most popular "truth movement" questions). But you don't get to the core of it.
No, Childlike, I won't shove it. You are unable to give an example of any 9/11 myth debunker here who has mocked a victim.

Here's a similar statement: "Childlike Empress is a Holocaust denier"
"Gravy, where's your evidence of that?"
"Watch the movie Shoah."
"Gravy, if you don't have a specific example of Childlike Empress denying the Holocaust, you should retract the accusation."
"Shove it."

So be an adult, not a little baby, and retract the accusation.

Old 10th September 2006, 12:03 AM   #29
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

The only ones mocking the victims are the conspiracy theorists in the so called "truth" movement, who wouldn't know the truth if it kicked them in the nuts.

See: 9/11 Deniers Speak http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
if you need more proof of that.

You're barking up the wrong tree, pal.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2006, 12:05 AM   #30
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Indeed? Perhaps, in that case, you can tell me what my "agenda" is?

-Andrew
I give you the first shot. What is my and "Press the truth"'s agenda?
Old 10th September 2006, 12:07 AM   #31
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
I find this a little ironic. You have never hid your significant dislike of the current US government.

And here you are, accusing people here of mocking victims, while peddling a documentary that uses families of 9/11 victims to push a political agenda that you support.

Sick.

I'm ten minutes into the film. So far I've heard the same boring and fact-less "NORAD Stand Down" argument I have heard repeatedly from CTers.

It's very simple CLE. Please pay attention.

...reading?

The moment the 19 hijackers were on board the aircraft the nearly 3000 victims' fates were sealed. There was nothing anyone could do to prevent 9/11 happening at that point.

The mighty USA is NOT invincible, anymore than Battleship Row was. The US got beaten by people who were cleverer and more dedicated. Simple as that.

-Andrew

I´m not a political guy at all and i don´t vote either,
but i understand the message of the film in a different
way.

If you´re political human beeing, you might hear what
your political side is:

"Looks like a plot from the opposing party".

The families of the victims supported the movie
- to get the truth out, whatever it is.
And that one is a huge step.

Like the movie said - americas massmedia* tells it´s own,
sponsored story. Not what the rest of the world
learns. Let´s hope that the internet stays free...

Last edited by Oliver; 10th September 2006 at 12:12 AM. Reason: * was media
Old 10th September 2006, 12:10 AM   #32
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

That coming from a mormon sceptic *giggles*
An ad hom based on my religion... that was open minded and tolerant of you.

Would you like to attack my skin color and sexual orientation next?
Old 10th September 2006, 12:11 AM   #33
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Gravy, if you watch the movie this thread is about you will see victims who think that their questions are not adressed since five years. Victims who ensured that the investigation that you admire so much (the 9/11 commission) was made possible in the first place (after 4xx days). After all that happened you buyed to the official version hook line and sinker. You are mocking the victims efforts.
Old 10th September 2006, 12:13 AM   #34
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Gravy, if you watch the movie this thread is about you will see victims who think that their questions are not adressed since five years. Victims who ensured that the investigation that you admire so much (the 9/11 commission) was made possible in the first place (after 4xx days). After all that happened you buyed to the official version hook line and sinker. You are mocking the victims efforts.
Stop denying the Holocaust, Childlike. That's a horrible thing to do.

Old 10th September 2006, 12:13 AM   #35
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

I give you the first shot. What is my and "Press the truth"'s agenda?

As I already said, you make no effort to hide the fact that you're rabidly anti-US Government and anti-US mainstream media.

But I am interested in hearing what you think my agenda is...

By the way, up to 20 minutes, we're now into the "no investigation of 9/11" and "investigation into President's blowjob cost more than investigation into 3000 murders" BS. *yawn*

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that this doco will follow through the commission before revealing that the "Jersey Girls" aren't happy with what the investigation revealed.

Sometimes the truth sucks. There's no government agents to blame for their loved ones' deaths, just a bunch of murderous arabs... oh well...

We'll wait and see if I'm right or not (it's just a wild guess)

-Andrew

Old 10th September 2006, 12:14 AM   #36
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

An ad hom based on my religion... that was open minded and tolerant of you.

Would you like to attack my skin color and sexual orientation next?
I don't have problems with mormons and not with sceptics but mormon sceptics are a bit of odd in my opinion.
Old 10th September 2006, 12:16 AM   #37
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Stop denying the Holocaust, Childlike. That's a horrible thing to do.
Did i missed something? No one is denying the holocaust...
Otherwise i would tell him something...
Old 10th September 2006, 12:16 AM   #38
Pardalis
Banned

You are mocking the victims efforts.
Childlike, it seems to me that these widdows' anger and frustrations are being influenced by the CTists. You say we mock their efforts, but I'm 10 minutes into the movie and they are using the same CT rethoric and logical fallacies (how can these buildings collapse this way, there has never been a building collapse due to fire, WTC7, etc), the very same BS the CTists are using, the CTists you yourself are calling conn artists.

I'll continue the movie, but it ain't looking good.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2006, 12:17 AM   #39
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

I don't have problems with mormons and not with sceptics but mormon sceptics are a bit of odd in my opinion.
I don't have a problem with morons or idiots, but moronic idiots are a bit odd in my opinion.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2006, 12:18 AM   #40
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Did i missed something? No one is denying the holocaust...
Otherwise i would tell him something...
Sorry, Oliver, this goes back a while. You'll have to take it up with Childlike. I can't talk any reason into her.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories