ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , alex jones

Old 4th October 2006, 07:47 AM   #1
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Alex Jones: Did he do 9/11?

I know there's a lot of evidence proving that Abby done it, but some recent posts got me wondering about Alex Jones. Applying the logic I learned from surfing the woo-osphere, I discovered some holes, dots, and red flags that point to the need for an independent investigation of Alex Jones's role in 9/11.

Prior knowledge: If Jones had nothing to do with 9/11, then how was he able to predict the attacks??? He admitted that he knew two planes would be flown into the WTC on the morning of 9/11 and that Bush would blame it on al Qaeda. Really! He did! That's practically a direct quote!

Cui bono: Honestly, who has benefitted more from 9/11 than Jones himself??? From obscure Texan whackjob to hero of millions with skyrocketing DVD and subscription sales, Jones was perfectly positioned to take full advantage of this New Pearl Harbor.

NWO satan worshipper?: Jones was caught on video attending the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove, accompanied by many top political and business leaders.

I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg. Any thoughts?
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 08:01 AM   #2
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

He either did it himself, or some government official told him about the plans. He should be investigated, either as the perpetrator, or for failing to indentify the official who leaked the plan, and therefor helping in covering up this crime.

[/ct]
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 12:47 PM   #3
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
I know there's a lot of evidence proving that Abby done it, but some recent posts got me wondering about Alex Jones. Applying the logic I learned from surfing the woo-osphere, I discovered some holes, dots, and red flags that point to the need for an independent investigation of Alex Jones's role in 9/11.

Prior knowledge: If Jones had nothing to do with 9/11, then how was he able to predict the attacks??? He admitted that he knew two planes would be flown into the WTC on the morning of 9/11 and that Bush would blame it on al Qaeda. Really! He did! That's practically a direct quote!

Cui bono: Honestly, who has benefitted more from 9/11 than Jones himself??? From obscure Texan whackjob to hero of millions with skyrocketing DVD and subscription sales, Jones was perfectly positioned to take full advantage of this New Pearl Harbor.

NWO satan worshipper?: Jones was caught on video attending the Cremation of Care ceremony at Bohemian Grove, accompanied by many top political and business leaders.

I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg. Any thoughts?
Our friendly coward at LC, roxdog, started a thread on this in the lobby called Chipmunk Stew= Liar.

I think your powerful research is getting to close and starting to make them nervous.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 12:47 PM   #4
jsiv
Illuminator

Expert analysis of photograph found on http://www.prisonplanet.com/ website (since removed) reveals shocking details:

jsiv is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 01:08 PM   #5
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
Our friendly coward at LC, roxdog, started a thread on this in the lobby called Chipmunk Stew= Liar.

I think your powerful research is getting to close and starting to make them nervous.
Ha! We've got 'em on the run now! They always attack when you corner them...
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=15938

I thought a lot of these guys watch Jon Stewart. Do you think they laugh when they watch, or do they just nod gravely?
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 01:19 PM   #6
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, we got our own post over at LC...what an honor.

lol

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 01:21 PM   #7
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Those dumb deniers can't recognize sarcasm if it bit them in the @ss. Poor poor gulibale kids.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 01:28 PM   #8
Alareth
Philosopher

When you blindly accept everything put in front of you at face value without trying to understand the context, it becomes impossible to identify parody, humor and sarcasim.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:18 PM   #9
jon
Muse

Wow, thanks for posting that picture. Until I saw Jones' forehead like that, I never realised - but looking at how it rises unnaturally high, that's real Proof of his alien heritage. Look at his arm, too - for a human, horribly mishapen, but for a lizard, a pretty decent impression of a human body. The lizard aliens really are here, and there've infiltrated the Truth movement
jon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:21 PM   #10
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jon View Post
Wow, thanks for posting that picture. Until I saw Jones' forehead like that, I never realised - but looking at how it rises unnaturally high, that's real Proof of his alien heritage. Look at his arm, too - for a human, horribly mishapen, but for a lizard, a pretty decent impression of a human body. The lizard aliens really are here, and there've infiltrated the Truth movement
Compare the 'arm' with the following picture...

Old 4th October 2006, 02:23 PM   #11
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

They... are... taking... this.... seriously?
332nd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:28 PM   #12
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
Lol, yeah dude. One word sums it up:

Reading Comprehension
Old 4th October 2006, 02:29 PM   #13
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

I believe the phrase "dumber then a bag of hammers" may apply here.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:30 PM   #14
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
I believe the phrase "dumber then a bag of hammers" may apply here.
And I thought my sone in the 9/11 musical thread might be a little harsh.

Song not sone

Last edited by 332nd; 4th October 2006 at 02:34 PM.
332nd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:31 PM   #15
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

And I thought my sone in the 9/11 musical thread might be a little harsh.
No, I loved that one. You hit the nail on the head
Old 4th October 2006, 02:37 PM   #16
sleahead
Critical Thinker

Excellent, Chipmunk. He did it, alright. Now he protects his position by being a mole amongst the troofers, keeping tabs and misdirecting them. Who was first in with the bogus Lauro Chavez story? And the bogus Donn de Grand Pre story? Jones, of course. Lucky for the troofers that people here expose his disinformation.
sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:48 PM   #17
jon
Muse

Originally Posted by sleahead View Post
Excellent, Chipmunk. He did it, alright. Now he protects his position by being a mole amongst the troofers, keeping tabs and misdirecting them. Who was first in with the bogus Lauro Chavez story? And the bogus Donn de Grand Pre story? Jones, of course. Lucky for the troofers that people here expose his disinformation.
Wow - good point. That's Evidence that Jones was behind the London bombings, too - all the absolutely glaring errors in Terrorstorm show that he's a disinfo agent. After all, no-one could be that stupid - could they It makes much more sense that Jones is an alien lizard.

The real question being, though, is whether Jones is also responsible for the death of Princess Di?

Last edited by jon; 4th October 2006 at 02:58 PM. Reason: grammar
jon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 02:52 PM   #18
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JerryB9105
Funny for sure, but the sad thing is they probably believe that crap. That's what the follow ups-indicated.
Old 4th October 2006, 02:56 PM   #19
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerryB9105
Funny for sure, but the sad thing is they probably believe that crap. That's what the follow ups-indicated.

Ok they've got to be screwing with us.
Old 4th October 2006, 03:06 PM   #20
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Ok they've got to be screwing with us.
I don't think so, Jerry is a big time Ctist. I saw him in a recent thread talk about the people who've been murdered because they were developing an engine that ran on water.
Old 4th October 2006, 03:24 PM   #21
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

I vote yes.

Here he is ordering a military stand down.

And here he is buying the silence of a witness.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 03:57 PM   #22
uruk
Philosopher

Hey is it me or has anybody noticed what a big ass This Jones fella has?
......nobody?........Wha.. what am I doing looking at this guys ass?

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 03:59 PM   #23
Alareth
Philosopher

Originally Posted by uruk View Post
Hey is it me or has anybody notices what a big ass This Jones fella has?
Is he wearing sweatpants with Baby, Sexy, or Juicy written on the rear? If so it could just be and expression of your love of reading.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 04:17 PM   #24
uruk
Philosopher

unfortunately there does not seem to be anything written on that billboard of an ass. Damn! You got me looking at his ass again!!!

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 04:23 PM   #25
kevin
Graduate Poster

unfortunately there does not seem to be anything written on that billboard of an ass. Damn! You got me looking at his ass again!!!
Perhaps he should rent it out to advertisers? Could you get some measurements?
kevin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 04:23 PM   #26
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

<-- wide load -->
Old 4th October 2006, 04:30 PM   #27
uruk
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kevin View Post
Perhaps he should rent it out to advertisers? Could you get some measurements?
Well judging from size of the Samson model e-35 wireless mike transmitter on the back of his belt.
Which is...lemme see... 3 inches......times the circumfrence of his ego....uh..divided by the sine of the drag coefficient of his knuckels....ummm..carry the 2...Right! That makes it 345 feet.

Damn! you got me devling deeper into the intricacies of his ass again!!!

Why wont it STOOOP!!!

Abe Lincoln
Old 4th October 2006, 04:36 PM   #28
Hutch
A broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's Privateers

Hey is it me or has anybody noticed what a big ass This Jones fella has?

Representative Foley, put down the Gin bottle, step away from the Myspace ads, and return to therapy now...
Old 4th October 2006, 04:52 PM   #29
Peephole
Master Poster

From wikipedia:

"Jones claims to spend at least 4 to 5 hours a day contemplating how to defeat the New World Order."

It cracked me up.
Peephole is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 04:58 PM   #30
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Peephole View Post
From wikipedia:

"Jones claims to spend at least 4 to 5 hours a day contemplating how to defeat the New World Order."

It cracked me up.
Alex Jones can contemplate all he want. His 4 to 5 hours a day compares to nothing in comparison to all of the manpower the NWO employes 24/7 in preparation of taking over the world.
Old 4th October 2006, 05:03 PM   #31
uruk
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
Representative Foley, put down the Gin bottle, step away from the Myspace ads, and return to therapy now...

I apologise to my family, the american public, and the NWO for looking at Alex Jones' ass. I will of course be resigning my position at the congressional page wet t-shirt contest pending a full contact investgation and rectal examination.

Abe Lincoln
Old 4th October 2006, 05:23 PM   #32
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Peephole View Post
From wikipedia:

It cracked me up.
Can you blame him? Those guys are pretty big!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nWo.jpg (21.7 KB, 5 views)
TheGrunion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 06:35 PM   #33
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TheGrunion View Post
Can you blame him? Those guys are pretty big!
I was waiting to see who'd do that.
Old 4th October 2006, 06:38 PM   #34
firecoins
Illuminator

I am a member of the team tha filled the WTC with bombs!
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th October 2006, 08:57 PM   #35
Mince
Master Poster

Originally Posted by firecoins View Post
I am a member of the team tha filled the WTC with bombs!

Sweet! I was on United flight 93. You know, it was all well and good keeping up the deception to this point; but last month's government check bounced. So, fu*k them! If you want to know what really happened to flight 93*, feel free to PM me.

*It is nothing what you or the CT's think.
Mince is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2006, 09:48 AM   #36
SwissSkeptic
Critical Thinker

I suspect the thread on the LC forum is just a sophisticated double bluff. The Loosers pretend not to understand sarcasm because they want us to think that they don't know that we know that they know what we know.
Old 5th October 2006, 09:58 AM   #37
Ratatoskr
NWO Squirrel Division

Originally Posted by SwissSkeptic View Post
I suspect the thread on the LC forum is just a sophisticated double bluff. The Loosers pretend not to understand sarcasm because they want us to think that they don't know that we know that they know what we know.
Come again?

Great, now my head hurts...
Ratatoskr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2006, 10:06 AM   #38
SwissSkeptic
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by NorwegianSquirrel View Post
Come again?

Great, now my head hurts...
Muhuhahaha! My evil plan seems to work.
Old 5th October 2006, 10:12 AM   #39
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Indeed, some ADMINS believe that they know that i know for sure that they know that Avery knows that i know what you know before he knows that, too.

EDIT: But who knows - You know?

Last edited by Oliver; 5th October 2006 at 10:19 AM.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2006, 10:26 AM   #40
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Oliver:

There's a green helicopter on the way to your house.

Cheers, John
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories