ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:54 AM   #1
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Things You'll Never Hear a 9/11 CTist Say...

I'm just not smart enough or qualified to know for sure, lets talk to an expert in that field.
I just read the NIST report. Here is my expert analysis of why page x, paragraph y is wrong.
I know that's what it looks like, but I'd like to see an analysis.
This is very important, I'm going to take my analysis to the (police/mainstream media/insurance companies/etc), instead of just anonymously posting on an Internet forum.
Ask Questions, Research for Answers
Yeah, coincidences do happen.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:56 AM   #2
jujigatami
Thinker

Things You'll Never Hear a 9/11 CTist Say...I have evidence.
jujigatami is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:58 AM   #3
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

"I'm sorry."
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 11:59 AM   #4
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Maybe I should look further by studying the science and not just reading what fellow conspiracy theorists tell me.

Gosh! Offfice fires really can get hot. Wow!

I guess WTC7 isn't such a big mystery after all. Thank you engineers of the world.

My physics degree really doesn't qualify me to make engineering judgements.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:02 PM   #5
Crungy
Critical Thinker

"I'm really not a pilot."
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:03 PM   #6
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
"I'm sorry."
In the same vein: "Oh, geez, I was wrong. Sorry."
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:04 PM   #7
Donal
Illuminator

My philosophy degree really doesn't qualify me to make judgements on engineering, law enforcement procedure, military procedure, etc etc. I'd be better off consulting with actual professionals in these fields than running with my own accusations.

Maybe Alex Jones isn't right afterall.
Donal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:05 PM   #8
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

No, of course I don't expect to see acre-sized slabs, with a rectangular hole, like giant square donuts, 220 of them, among the debris pile.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:05 PM   #9
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

"ur all smart ppl & im rly dum"
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:06 PM   #10
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Things You'll Never Hear a 9/11 CTist Say...

I will be receiving the Pulitzer Prize for exposing 9/11 truth

I graduated from High School (charlie sheen types only)
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:07 PM   #11
jskowron
Really Bad at Karaoke

Metaphors, similes, and colloquialisms shouldn't be taken literally.
jskowron is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:08 PM   #12
Pardalis
Banned

"Muslim extremists did it"
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:09 PM   #13
Donal
Illuminator

Maybe a structural engineer has a better grasp on how a building would collapse than Charlie Sheen would.
Donal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:12 PM   #14
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

The joooz didn't do it.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:18 PM   #15
Doubt
Philosopher

"I just opened up a dictionary and found out that glowing hot metal which is solid is not the same thing as molten metal!"
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:18 PM   #16
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

"When you put it that way, it does sound a little silly."
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:19 PM   #17
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
"When you put it that way, it does sound a little silly."
LOL
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:29 PM   #18
Cylinder
Philosopher

When I said footprint, I meant to say 16-acre footprint.
If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed ; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves. - Winston Churchill, The Gathering Storm
Cylinder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:37 PM   #19
Enlightenment
New Blood

"I didn't get my facts from Rense.com"
Enlightenment is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:38 PM   #20
Taarkin
Strider Style

Now that you have defeated one of my arguments, I will be sure to not use that argument again as though nothing ever happened.
Taarkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:39 PM   #21
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Let me put that quote into proper context.
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:41 PM   #22
realitybites
Graduate Poster

I'm taking all of this undisputed evidence of an inside job to the authorities!
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:42 PM   #23
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Maybe if I stop screaming and calling folks 'sheeple' they will become more sympathetic to my cause.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:44 PM   #24
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Holy Crap! American Free Press is full of anti-semtic gibberish! Maybe I should stop using it as source material.

Old 23rd October 2006, 12:46 PM   #25
jujigatami
Thinker

Nah, I don't need another bong hit, I've had enough.
jujigatami is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:46 PM   #26
Dragon
Graduate Poster

I'd be really happy if you could prove me wrong.
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:51 PM   #27
PerryLogan
Banned

Hey, wait a minute! Everyone is laughing at us!

Of course, there are two sides to every story.

Well, aren't we all really "government shills"?

Am I stupid, or what?

Perry Logan is God.

Last edited by PerryLogan; 23rd October 2006 at 12:56 PM.
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:56 PM   #28
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Media reports from the day after the attacks shouldn't be quoted as gospel.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:56 PM   #29
Garb
Muse

I am not paranoid.
Garb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:57 PM   #30
Pipirr
Graduate Poster

You're right, mum and dad. It's time I moved out of the basement.
Pipirr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 12:57 PM   #31
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Geez, what that guys said was just plain whacked. Where do we get these guys?

Old 23rd October 2006, 01:00 PM   #32
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

"Asking questions alone is meaningless. Here's my theory about what happened on 9/11."
John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:02 PM   #33
Garb
Muse

This time I'm not going to just speculate.
Garb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:06 PM   #34
PerryLogan
Banned

I apologize to everyone I falsely accused of complicity in mass murder. I've been an irresponsible assh*le.
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:10 PM   #35
JamesB
Master Poster

Maybe South Park was right? We really are retards...
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:10 PM   #36
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

One world, one government.

S**t happens.

Never attribute to evil intentions that which can readily be explained by ignorance, stupidity, or ineptitude.

Large group dynamics are so complex, it's ridiculous to think that anyone's in control at the top.

What would we do without our experts and political leaders?

I'm going with the simpler hypothesis.

There's a very good chance that the fact I'm surrounded by assorted kooks and moonbats means I'm one, too.

That's pretty conclusive evidence. What a relief! I hated the thought that Bush might be a devil-worshipping illuminatus!
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:10 PM   #37
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Who brought up Northwood in the first place?
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:14 PM   #38
realitybites
Graduate Poster

I think I'd like to take Abby out on a date. She's really nice and has certainly got her stuff together.
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:20 PM   #39
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

If I'm ever arrested for a serious crime, I sure hope the prosecutor uses the same standards of evidence that I do!

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd October 2006, 01:21 PM   #40
JamesB
Master Poster

You know, it is entirely possible that people who disagree with us may honestly believe that, they are probably not all paid CIA agents.
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories