ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , CT humor , truther dictionary

Old 2nd November 2006, 02:06 PM   #1
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

The Troofers dist... dixt... dictionary

I thought it would be a good idea to create a list with troofers words and explain them in plain English (and that from a Dutch guy )

Anyhow, feel free to add.

The Troofers dist... dixt... dictionary

concrete bore - bore
contrived demolition - forcing other people into accepting a controlled demolition
hulloplanes - holographic planes? hullo?
Pent-a-going-on - and on and on and on
skwip - skipping the fact that dust blown out of a building does not look like an uhmplosive* squib
pool it - organizing a pool for betting the odds that 'pull it' means 'blow up'
uhmplosives - explosions, not really caused by explosives
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:12 PM   #2
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Exclosion: a very loud noise that can only be heard by a small portion of a population or recorded by a select few devices.

btw: it always kills me that the Dutch are more fluent in English than 95% of Americans.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:28 PM   #3
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Thermaite - the process of changing one debunked hypothesis into another even more ridiculous hypothesis by vowel substitution
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:33 PM   #4
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by delphi_ote View Post
Thermaite - the process of changing one debunked hypothesis into another even more ridiculous hypothesis by vowel substitution
That's both true and hilarious. Well done, Sir delphi!

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:41 PM   #5
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

asking questions - see: asking questions
My Petty Goal - self education book read by troofers before joining the Truth* movement
Truth - capitalizing the truth for personal gain/goals
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:50 PM   #6
delphi_ote
Philosopher

victim - a person alternately pitied or accused of being deeply involved in a conspiracy to murder thousands depending on context, audience, and time elapsed since last dose of medication; see also firefighter
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:52 PM   #7
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Exclosion: a very loud noise that can only be heard by a small portion btw: it always kills me that the Dutch are more fluent in English than 95% of Americans.
Oops, missed that one. Thanks, Gravy. Allthough I have to admit, when I have to write a really difficult word, like Preponderance of the evidence, I type it into Google, and see if it asks "Did you mean..."
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:55 PM   #8
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Oops, missed that one. Thanks, Gravy. Allthough I have to admit, when I have to write a really difficult word, like Preponderance of the evidence, I type it into Google, and see if it asks "Did you mean..."
Well, I often do the same, and I was an English major in college. Screw you, multilingual boy!

ETA: Take a poll of Americans and see how many know what "preponderance" means, and you'll see my point.

Last edited by Gravy; 2nd November 2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 2nd November 2006, 02:56 PM   #9
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Well, I often do the same, and I was an English major in college. Screw you, multilingual boy!
Google is my spell check, too. Weird.
Old 2nd November 2006, 03:02 PM   #10
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

ETA: Take a poll of Americans and see how many know what "preponderance" means, and you'll see my point.
I was looking for a difficult word to put in that post, and stumbled across it at Wikipedia. I thought it would fit nice in this thread.
Old 2nd November 2006, 03:07 PM   #11
Pardalis
Banned

A similar thread

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=63348

Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 03:17 PM   #12
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
ROLF MAO*!! That was hilarious.

* not to be confused with ROFLMAO
Old 2nd November 2006, 04:02 PM   #13
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

PhotoChopping - Chopping of the bottom part of a picture, so the entry hole made by an airplane looks smaller than it actual is
Poof - Debunked proof of a conspiracy
Old 2nd November 2006, 08:30 PM   #14
Triterope
Muse

Troofer Sniglets. Awesome. Here are my contributions:

censureship (n.) - Intellectual process by which Truthers are ignored, disdained, and ridiculed by the general public for advancing ludicrous and offensive theories about 9/11. Often confused with "censorship."

CIAGI (n.) - Acronym for the advanced film-making technology used by the government to make planes seem to appear and disappear in downtown Manhattan.

Err Phone(TM) (n.) - telecommunications device that creates a perfectly accurate forgery of an airplane passenger's voice, but can't be used from an airplane.

errorstorm (n.) - A flawed, dishonest, paranoid conspiracy film created solely to advance one's AM radio career. Also, the name of one such film.

lose change (v.) - To repeatedly change the contents of a film, and downplay what was said in earlier versions. Also, the name of one such film.

whistlebellower (n.) - Person who claims to have observed proof that 9/11 was an inside job, but is actually an irrelevant low-level functionary with a pathological need for attention.

Lauroiat (n.) - Device used to rope conspiracy theorists into uncritically believing fraudulent whistlebellowers.

sourcery (n.) - The act of conjuring a source for a conspiracy claim out of thin air.

kentrail (n.) - Trail of water vapor that appears over conspiracy theorists' heads. Toxic to intelligence, but only harmful if you believe it actually exists.

Killtown (place name) - Where rationality goes to die. Like Lazytown, but even more insipid.

fashism (n.) - Western political system in which conspiracy theorists are troubled when elected political leaders don't agree with them, and when police legally confront them. Often confused with "fascism."

free-for-all speed - Magical speed at which the WTC towers collapsed. May be cited in support of any conclusion about what destroyed them.

grabbity (n.)- Magical force that can act on falling building pieces in any manner necessary to support a conspiracy claim. Often confused with "gravity."

instivestigate (v.) - To try to get someone else to do an investigation.

jurinal (n.) - A collection of scientific papers of such low quality that it shouldn't be read, but given to a vagrant for use as a travel toilet. Example: "Jurinal of 9-11 Studies."

peer review (n. or v.) - Confirming the quality of a scientific study by looking narrowly at the name of the author, and making sure that person believes in 9/11 conspiracy theories. Example: "Steven Jones has published many peer reviewed papers." Alt. Usage: After a jurinal has been given to a vagrant, this term is pronounced "pee-er review," and refers to a different form of expression.

pretire (v.) To be forced to retire early for making idiotic and embarassing claims, and then pretend it was voluntary. Pronounced pruh-TIRE. Example: "Steven Jones pretired."

quoteminding (v. tr.) - Protecting the sanctity of a quote by providing the full context of what the speaker really said. Opposite of "quote mining." Debunkers, not conspiracy theorists, do this.

redpill (n.) - Required medication for conspiracy theorists. Contents unknown; observed side effects include antisocial behavior, delusions of grandeur, impaired logic, excessive Internet use, selective blindness, and hallucinations. One word, with emphasis on the first syllable, like "redneck."

Me-trix (n.) - Self-centered fantasy world that conspiracy theorists believe they enter after taking a redpill. Pronounced "ME-tricks."

Meo (given name, masc.) - Pronounced "ME-oh." Take a wild guess what it's derived from.

de-bait (n. or v.) - When a conspiracy theorist raises what he believes to be an unanswerable conspiracy issue, and then backs away from it or changes the subject after it is destroyed. Often confused with "debate."

scaller (n.) - Any person, of any academic or non-academic background, who called Jim Fetzer on the phone and asked to be listed as a member of his "9-11 Truth" organization. Often confused with "scholar."

shpill (v.) - When a shill misspeaks and accidentally reveals a piece of the true 9/11 conspiracy. Example: "Donald Rumsfeld shpilled when he said Flight 93 was shot down."

suck poppet (n.) - A particularly inept attempt to pose as someone else on an Internet forum. Example: "Looks like pdoherty has another suck poppet."

unsurance (n.) - Financial arrangement whereby the owner of a building can be paid big bucks for ordering it destroyed and blabbing to the media about it, even when the causes of the building's destruction are still unclear. Example: "Larry Silverstein had an unsurance policy on WTC 7."

Last edited by Triterope; 2nd November 2006 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Made a minor change to "errorstorm." Trust me, it's much funnier now.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 08:36 PM   #15
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Killer material, triterope!

Old 2nd November 2006, 08:50 PM   #16
Bubbers
Scholar

Alleged----What to say when it's clear that someone/thing happened or existed and you don't/didn't want it to because it disagrees with your crappy theory.(also see allegedly)

Noooo question about it-------- What to say when what you are saying makes no sense but you want people to feel stupid if they don't believe your nonsense.

Common sense-----You only have it if you believe outrageous claims.

Ex.----- The alleged plane filled with 44 alleged passengers allegedly crashed somewhere in Pa. But all it takes is a little common sense to know that the plane definitely rerouted to Cleveland, where the alleged passengers evacuated the alleged plane. Yup. Noooo question about it.
Bubbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 09:02 PM   #17
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Triterope View Post
free-for-all speed - Magical speed at which the WTC towers collapsed. May be cited in support of any conclusion about what destroyed them.

Me-trix (n.) - Self-centered fantasy world that conspiracy theorists believe they enter after taking a redpill. Pronounced "ME-tricks."

shpill (v.) - When a shill misspeaks and accidentally reveals a piece of the true 9/11 conspiracy. Example: "Donald Rumsfeld shpilled when he said Flight 93 was shot down."

Genius. Pure genius. We've got to start using some of those.

(those three are my favorites)
Old 2nd November 2006, 09:57 PM   #18
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).

jurinal (n.) - A collection of scientific papers of such low quality that it shouldn't be read, but given to a vagrant for use as a travel toilet. Example: "Jurinal of 9-11 Studies."

peer review (n. or v.) - Confirming the quality of a scientific study by looking narrowly at the name of the author, and making sure that person believes in 9/11 conspiracy theories. Example: "Steven Jones has published many peer reviewed papers." Alt. Usage: After a jurinal has been given to a vagrant, this term is pronounced "pee-er review," and refers to a different form of expression.

pretire (v.) To be forced to retire early for making idiotic and embarassing claims, and then pretend it was voluntary. Pronounced pruh-TIRE. Example: "Steven Jones pretired."

Bloody hilarious!! I sniggered loudly at all of those.

Pee-er reviewed Jurinal - I am SO using that.

Well done, Triterope!
Old 2nd November 2006, 10:08 PM   #19
Trigood
Muse

Love "grabbity" and "err phone," Triterope. Also Bubbers, good example sentence... is that verbatim from Loose Change, Edition xxxx??

misinformation: facts from scientific studies or direct observation that disagree with the conspiracy theorist's pet theory.

evidence: (pronounced "ev-ee-dense," cf. David Ray Griffin) facts from scientific studies or direct observation that agree with the conspiracy theorist's pet theory.

speed of gravity: the speed at which the Twin Towers fell; halfway between the speed of the dust and that of the squibs.

the Holy Concrete Grail: building core mysteriously visible only to those pure and worthy enough to experience it.
Trigood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 10:17 PM   #20
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Quote:
I'm getting a raging clue that South Park may want to use that ... I'm foreseeing an episode called "The Mystery of the Jurinal Deuce"

LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 10:18 PM   #21
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

censureship (n.) - Intellectual process by which Truthers are ignored, disdained, and ridiculed by the general public for advancing ludicrous and offensive theories about 9/11. Often confused with "censorship."

CIAGI (n.) - Acronym for the advanced film-making technology used by the government to make planes seem to appear and disappear in downtown Manhattan.

Err Phone(TM) (n.) - telecommunications device that creates a perfectly accurate forgery of an airplane passenger's voice, but can't be used from an airplane.

errorstorm (n.) - A flawed, dishonest, paranoid conspiracy film created solely to advance one's AM radio career. Also, the name of one such film.

lose change (v.) - To repeatedly change the contents of a film, and downplay what was said in earlier versions. Also, the name of one such film.

whistlebellower (n.) - Person who claims to have observed proof that 9/11 was an inside job, but is actually an irrelevant low-level functionary with a pathological need for attention.

Lauroiat (n.) - Device used to rope conspiracy theorists into uncritically believing fraudulent whistlebellowers.

sourcery (n.) - The act of conjuring a source for a conspiracy claim out of thin air.

kentrail (n.) - Trail of water vapor that appears over conspiracy theorists' heads. Toxic to intelligence, but only harmful if you believe it actually exists.

Killtown (place name) - Where rationality goes to die. Like Lazytown, but even more insipid.

fashism (n.) - Western political system in which conspiracy theorists are troubled when elected political leaders don't agree with them, and when police legally confront them. Often confused with "fascism."

grabbity (n.)- Magical force that can act on falling building pieces in any manner necessary to support a conspiracy claim. Often confused with "gravity."

quoteminding (v. tr.) - Protecting the sanctity of a quote by providing the full context of what the speaker really said. Opposite of "quote mining." Debunkers, not conspiracy theorists, do this.

redpill (n.) - Required medication for conspiracy theorists. Contents unknown; observed side effects include antisocial behavior, delusions of grandeur, impaired logic, excessive Internet use, selective blindness, and hallucinations. One word, with emphasis on the first syllable, like "redneck."

Meo (given name, masc.) - Pronounced "ME-oh." Take a wild guess what it's derived from.

de-bait (n. or v.) - When a conspiracy theorist raises what he believes to be an unanswerable conspiracy issue, and then backs away from it or changes the subject after it is destroyed. Often confused with "debate."

scaller (n.) - Any person, of any academic or non-academic background, who called Jim Fetzer on the phone and asked to be listed as a member of his "9-11 Truth" organization. Often confused with "scholar."

suck poppet (n.) - A particularly inept attempt to pose as someone else on an Internet forum. Example: "Looks like pdoherty has another suck poppet."

unsurance (n.) - Financial arrangement whereby the owner of a building can be paid big bucks for ordering it destroyed and blabbing to the media about it, even when the causes of the building's destruction are still unclear. Example: "Larry Silverstein had an unsurance policy on WTC 7."
/em frantically stabs the "Nominate" button.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2006, 11:24 PM   #22
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
/em frantically stabs the "Nominate" button.
You beat me to it! I was too busy laughing my brains out, I think.

OK, I just nominated it too.
Old 2nd November 2006, 11:25 PM   #23
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Is that near Lonesome Town?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 01:20 AM   #24
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Sinema - motion picture media used to facilitate a crime.

Example: The Pentagon surveillance camera footage is a poor piece of sinema.

Feary - false version of events formulated to generate fear.

Example: The Offical Feary of 9/11

Fairy - false version of events formulated while under the influence of drugs.

Example: The "collapse due to fires" fairy is laughable.

Impocept
- Form of aircraft intercept which is made difficult by multiple exercises and false radar blips.

Mockumorial - A documentary film that disrespects victims for the purpose of entertainment.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 01:54 AM   #25
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Hahahaha!!! Yay, gumboot! Feary & mockumorial are definitely lodged in my 9/11 lexicon.
Old 3rd November 2006, 02:22 AM   #26
Dragon
Graduate Poster

Rebarity - the ability to determine the nature of objects in low-resolution digital images when said objects have dimensions of the order of one pixel or less.

Coresight - the act of placing more importance on a picture of a dust cloud taken from 2 miles away as a building collapsed than on detailed plans and images of the building's construction.
Old 3rd November 2006, 02:24 AM   #27
W6102LA
Thinker

Troofer Debaiting Rulz....

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/3/8/165648/4795
W6102LA is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 01:59 PM   #28
Triterope
Muse

Glad you guys liked my earlier list. Thanks for the positive feedback.

This is all great fun, but I also think it serves an important purpose: we need anti-Denier jargon. We need concise ways to point out the flaws in conspiracy questions. Because it seems like we've got to re-explain the whole thing every time somebody new shows up here and asks HAY WUT ABOUT CD. Clever terms like "contrived demolition" and "exclosion," which both mock the argument and highlight its flaws, are useful to this end.

Here are a few more terms I thought of:

chertoff (v.) - To attempt to discredit a three-year, 15,000-page study done by hundreds of qualified scientists, by fabricating a tenuous connection between any one participant in the study and any one member of the George W. Bush administration. Example: "There's no point in having a new invesigation of 9/11, because the Deniers will just chertoff it when they don't like its conclusion."

mannafest (n.) - One of many lists of airplane passengers that rain down from heaven to justify any conspiracy belief about the hijackers.

pipelie (n.) - A fictional oil pipeline. Typically found in regions that have no natural oil, and would be of no strategic use to any real pipeline. May be used as a conspiracy explanation for any U.S. military action, no matter what other justifications exist. Example: "Lauro Chavez guarded the pipelie in Afghanistan."

rebunk (v.) - To use outdated news articles as source material, never acknowledging that they have long since been corrected. The claims that some hijackers are alive, and that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, are often rebunked.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 02:11 PM   #29
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Take your message to the 'net
Remain steadfast in your conclusions, even in the face of evidence to the contrary
Under no circumstances make a concrete claim
Tell them you are, "Just asking questions"
Hope they don't notice your logical fallacies
Make sure you post lots of pictures
Overlook any evidence that doesn't support your hypothesis
Veil your lack of comprehension by link dumping threads
Evade calls to show your work, for you know you haven't done it
Meddle with quotes so they say what you need
Equate your opponents with shills and mouthpieces
Never admit that you might be wrong
Tell everyone you know, even if they're not interested.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 06:14 PM   #30
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

rebunk (v.) - To use outdated news articles as source material, never acknowledging that they have long since been corrected. The claims that some hijackers are alive, and that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, are often rebunked.
I love this one, it's a keeper
Old 3rd November 2006, 06:15 PM   #31
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Remain steadfast in your conclusions, even in the face of evidence to the contrary
Hee hee, I guess that took you some time? Genius!
Old 3rd November 2006, 08:06 PM   #32
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Hee hee, I guess that took you some time? Genius!
Sadly, no, it didn't take long. It's one of my many useless talents.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 09:09 AM   #33
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

ahumption - Making redicolous assumptions
bullyhorn - Used to amplify the word 'Murderer' outside Larry Silverstein's office
coinvidence - Coincidences used as evidence
Old 4th November 2006, 09:31 PM   #34
LashL

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
OK, I just nominated it too.
As did I.

Fabulous post, triterope.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 09:34 PM   #35
LashL

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Oh, now there's something that takes me back several years (*cough* decades). Nicely done, Arkan Wolfshade.
Old 5th November 2006, 12:41 AM   #36
Orphia Nay
Tagger

ahumption - Making redicolous assumptions
bullyhorn - Used to amplify the word 'Murderer' outside Larry Silverstein's office
coinvidence - Coincidences used as evidence
Hahahahaha!!

More good ones, Bell!

exspurt (n): 1. one of the members of the pee-er (q.v.) reviewed 'Jurinal (q.v.) for 9/11 Studies'. 2. anyone with a website who's compiled lots of ahumptions (q.v.) and coinvidences (q.v.).
Old 5th November 2006, 05:53 AM   #37
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Disinfo Argent - The alleged money that those skeptical of the troother movement apparently all recieve from the big, bad ubergovernment.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 05:10 PM   #38
Triterope
Muse

craption (n. or v.) - A misleading description of a video or photograph, designed to support a conspiracy theory. Example: "All Steven Jones' evidence for his thermite theory turns out to be craptions."

Last edited by Triterope; 5th November 2006 at 05:11 PM. Reason: reworded
Old 5th November 2006, 06:11 PM   #39
ihaunter
Undead Skeptic

Necescalation - Any theory in which it is necessary to believe that a lesser event automatically proves a bigger event. It is not required for the lesser event to actually take place. Example: "Project Northwoods proves an inside job through necescalation."

"No two humans are created equal. They're like snowflakes with a 250° C combustion temperature." Freefall comic
ihaunter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2006, 06:18 PM   #40
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Mypothesis - (n.) Theory supported or espoused by a particular Twoofer. Ex: "The video evidence supports the WTC7 CD mypothesis."
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories