IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags truthseeker1234

Old 3rd November 2006, 03:19 PM   #1
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Truthseeker1234, the untold story

Ever since TS1234 registered here in September, he's been dropping hints about his real life identity.
Today, in an exclusive interview with yours truly, TS1234 revealed the man behind the sock.

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Are you Ace Baker?
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker1234 View Post
Yes.
Ace is a successful studio musician/composer who wrote "I'm on My Way", featured in the Barbie DVD "Princess and the Pauper".

He has become a bard of sorts for the 9/11 Truth Movement, with such songs as:
"Judy Would" and "Blown to Kingdom Come"

He also has written a number of pop songs.

But Ace is a Rennaisance man. He has also contributed his insights to posterity in papers on Libertarian Economics and WTC7.

Ace, why didn't you tell us you'd analyzed WTC7 before! NOT FAIR!

Here's Ace chillin' during a shoot:
http://www.mojavephonebooth.net/MPB_crewbios.html
http://www.mojavephonebooth.net/MPB_...ace_bruce2.jpg (That's Ace on the left, there)

Last edited by chipmunk stew; 3rd November 2006 at 03:21 PM. Reason: formatting
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:23 PM   #2
Scientologist
Thinker

Ever since TS1234 registered here in September, he's been dropping hints about his real life identity.
Today, in an exclusive interview with yours truly, TS1234 revealed the man behind the sock.

Ace is a successful studio musician/composer who wrote "I'm on My Way", featured in the Barbie DVD "Princess and the Pauper".

He also has written a number of pop songs.

But Ace is a Rennaisance man. He has also contributed his insights to posterity in papers on Libertarian Economics and WTC7.

Here's Ace chillin' during a shoot:
http://www.mojavephonebooth.net/MPB_crewbios.html
http://www.mojavephonebooth.net/MPB_...ace_bruce2.jpg (That's Ace on the left, there)

Well, I'll be damned. If that doesn't clear things up just perfectly.

Thanks.
Scientologist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:31 PM   #3
Crungy
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Ace Baker’s (left) professional music career began in his home town of Tucson Arizona at age 7, when he would play piano in exchange for cookies. A butter cookie would only get you some scales, while a chocolate-chip macadamia-nut might yield a Bach minuet. For two brownies and some milk, Ace would launch into Malaguena! Ace became fascinated with the mysterious power

So he thinks by penning a song to the Keebler siren, it will score him unlimited bags of these bad boys http://www.kelloggs.com/keebler/products/softbatch.html

Everything makes perfect sense now. Crystal clear. Cyrstal....
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:35 PM   #4
Kent1
Graduate Poster

I suspected as much.
He e-mailed the debunking site asking questions, stating of that it wasn't HIM who believed these theories.

Then I tracked his name down. He seems have no problem lieing.
Mentally unstable and dishonesty are a bad combination.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:36 PM   #5
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by Crungy View Post

So he thinks by penning a song to the Keebler siren, it will score him unlimited bags of these bad boys http://www.kelloggs.com/keebler/products/softbatch.html

former kellogg ceo carlos gutierrez is secretary of commerce under GW bush

the elves are shills!!!!
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:41 PM   #6
PerryLogan
Banned

Or are we meant to believe this whole story? Isn't it convenient, the way it comes along right when the CTs are most desperate for our approval?

Remember, comrades: all is not what it seems.

More seriously, this may be proof that even CTs can have talent. If so, let us try to connect this guy with Alex Jones. The music in Alex's documentaries always sounds like paint drying.

Last edited by PerryLogan; 3rd November 2006 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Elves are shills--but they are very cute shills.
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:45 PM   #7
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Other works by Mr. Baker: http://www.patriotnetwork.info/pc_vol_2-5.htm#thefed
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 03:55 PM   #8
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

I would really rather not have known that. On the other hand, that's the only time in my life that seeing someone's picture for the first time perfectly matched the image I had in my mind's eye.

How many brain cell kills are needed to become an Ace?

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 04:25 PM   #9
Roger_Harris
Scholar

Wow, it's a whole new genre: Crank Rock.
Roger_Harris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 04:38 PM   #10
stateofgrace

TS are you really Ace?

It does make sense after your appalling verse praising Jones.

So can I now investigate you, probe into your most personnel details, look at all your family, friends, divulge your most private details?

Let me know TS I really want to subject you to the same level of abuse your movement subjects the victims of this dreadful event to.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 04:54 PM   #11
Trigood
Muse

This all makes him seem, well, kinda more cuddly.

I kinda like the Judy Would song.

I think I saw Valerie Flake once.
Trigood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 05:27 PM   #12
Crungy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Must be something about "musicians" named Ace, that translates into coo coo for squib puffs.

http://youtube.com/w/Kiss-Tomorrow-S...iss+tom+snyder

Last edited by Crungy; 3rd November 2006 at 05:29 PM.
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 06:36 PM   #13
Aoidoi
Illuminator

Was watching a rerun of BtVS, and heard this little gem.

"I am a truthseeker... I'm going to look at all the pieces carefully and rationally, and I'm gonna keep looking until I know exactly how this is all your fault."

We cannot defend freedom abroad by abandoning it at home. —Edward R. Murrow
Aoidoi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 07:52 PM   #14
Verde
Muse

Originally Posted by Aoidoi View Post

"I am a truthseeker... I'm going to look at all the pieces carefully and rationally, and I'm gonna keep looking until I know exactly how this is all your fault."
I love the quote; it summarises so much of what is seen in the wild these days, and not just in the CT arena.

However, 'BtVS' ?? There should be a BOA[1] here.

By the Vermillion Sea.
Buy this Video System.
But the Vermin Smell.

nope, not getting it.

[1] Ban On Acronyms, as practised in safe areas of the 'net.
Verde is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 08:26 PM   #15
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

OMFG, that "blown to kingdom come" song has to be one of the worst songs ever written and recorded. My friends created music and wrote lyrics several orders of magnitude better than that as far back as high school.

The bio explains a lot.

As expected, zero knowledge, zero training, zero facts, zero evidence. Just another tinhatter who thinks that he has cracked the vast "conspiracy" by looking at photographs culled from the internet and by cherrypicking quotes and misunderstanding the evidence.

Woo to the power of ten.

Edit to add: Even the Lihop/Mihop guy was more entertaining musically on many levels than "Ace" ~ yikes.

Last edited by LashL; 3rd November 2006 at 08:41 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 08:35 PM   #16
LashL

Quote:
Yep, that's a heck of an "analysis" there by "Ace".

Last edited by LashL; 3rd November 2006 at 08:41 PM. Reason: punctuation fix
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 09:18 PM   #17
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Crungy View Post

Unfortunately, that places Ace smack-dab in the middle of another conspiracy:
Quote:
"A few months ago I was eating breakfast with an old colleague of mine,
Mamadou Diouf, a professor of African history at the University of Michigan when he suddenly said, “That is truly an evil looking man”. I looked up in surprise and asked what he meant. “Look at this,” he answered pointing to a Kellog cornflakes cereal box. “Have you seen a more evil looking being?”

He handed me the box and what I saw sent a chill down to my soul. There
was a grainy black & white photo of Will Keith Kellogg on the side of the
box. I have seen many photos of capitalist white men who spent their
lives oppressing the masses but never had I seen one so devoid of life or
any without any sign of human warmth. Kellogg’s cold stare seemed to be
focused on me and I had no doubt for a moment that this was a white man
who hated Africans.

Link to photo of Kellogg:
http://freepages.history.rootsweb.co...images/WKK.jpg

“I must research this, Mamadou," I said. ‘Kellogg made his fortune with
this cereal and surely he must he have abused our people in some manner.
What do you know of him?’

“I’m afraid I have no knowledge of this white man’s crimes but I do not
doubt they are out there to be found. If anyone can find out what they are, it is you, my friend.” Mamadou answered.

And so I started my search of the truth about Will Keith Kellogg. I
enlisted of the aid of my students. For extra credit, they would look
into the history of Kellogg and the crimes he committed against the people
of Africa. What they would find in the following weeks surprised even
me."
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 09:55 PM   #18
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Roger_Harris View Post
Wow, it's a whole new genre: Crank Rock.
LOL
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 09:56 PM   #19
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Aoidoi View Post

This is not me.
TruthSeeker1234 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 09:57 PM   #20
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
Unfortunately, that places Ace smack-dab in the middle of another conspiracy:
This is not me.
Old 3rd November 2006, 10:00 PM   #21
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Here is the original article

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/baker/baker1.html

and the companion

http://www.strike-the-root.com/4/baker/baker2.html

Yes, proud of this work, stand by it.
Old 3rd November 2006, 10:03 PM   #22
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

If his first name is Ace, his last name is probably Hole.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2006, 10:26 PM   #23
TruthSeeker1234
Banned

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it.

That was the joke at a rehearsal back in like 1983. For no particular reason, I just started playing some Hawaiian sounding licks. The drummer said, "Yes ladies and gentleman, that's Don's brother, Ace Ho!"

Got a laugh.
Old 3rd November 2006, 10:51 PM   #24
LashL

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
Well, it suits entirely in the case of BS1234. He's a chubby, homely guy with a mediocre (at best - and I'm being kind) singing voice who assumed the name "Ace" in place of his real name, has no logical or critical thinking skills, has for months on this forum pretended to have knowledge that he does not have, and he continues to pretend that investigoogling photographs on the internet is "research" and he continues to pretend that he's qualified to interpret the photos and video that he finds on the internet, etc. despite the fact that he knows full well that there are legitimate posters here with extensive knowledge and training in any field that he has tried to pretend to have expertise in.

All around lame, all around pathetic, that's our "Ace".

I actually know a guy whose given first name is Ace, as horrible as that is. But at least he has an excuse. His parents were not the sharpest tools in the shed, obviously.

Last edited by LashL; 4th November 2006 at 12:00 AM.
Old 3rd November 2006, 10:58 PM   #25
Blackadder_no
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by Verde View Post
I love the quote; it summarises so much of what is seen in the wild these days, and not just in the CT arena.

However, 'BtVS' ?? There should be a BOA[1] here.

By the Vermillion Sea.
Buy this Video System.
But the Vermin Smell.

nope, not getting it.

[1] Ban On Acronyms, as practised in safe areas of the 'net.
That would be Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Complete transcript of the episode can be found here.

Last edited by Blackadder_no; 3rd November 2006 at 11:03 PM.
Blackadder_no is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 12:46 AM   #26
Verde
Muse

Originally Posted by Blackadder_no View Post
That would be Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Ahh, thank you. I am aware of the program, but I don't think I have ever watched one.
Verde is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 03:02 AM   #27
Big Al
Mage Questor

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
How many Spades, Hearts, Diamonds or Clubs are needed to make an Ace?
Big Al is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 04:04 AM   #28
uk_dave
Philosopher

Are you the big al who claims that dogs can't look up?

uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2006, 04:10 AM   #29
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Originally Posted by Big Al View Post
How many Spades, Hearts, Diamonds or Clubs are needed to make an Ace?
Old 4th November 2006, 05:13 AM   #30
Big Al
Mage Questor

Originally Posted by qarnos View Post
You've got an anwer for everything, haven't you, quarnos?

Wait a minute... !

And I never said dogs can't look up. I just said it would take an infinite time to do so (Zeno's Parodox - Canine Conjecture).
Old 4th November 2006, 05:55 AM   #31
Muckar-duva
Thinker

Originally Posted by Verde View Post
Ahh, thank you. I am aware of the program, but I don't think I have ever watched one.

You are missing out on greatness. But you could probably safely skip some retarded episodes from seasons 1 and 2.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories