ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Old 5th December 2006, 12:41 AM   #1
Pardalis
Banned

The Loose Change Posse in ... say 10 years?

Will they still believe their crap, pursue the Troof, like helpless hippies? Will they get tired of it, move on and raise a family? Will they become bums and live a miserable life of squander?

Your thoughts?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 12:44 AM   #2
Arus808
Philosopher

Dylan will be flipping burgers at his local hamburger joint. he doesn't realize that future employers will look down upon his actions and behaviour in all of this, sicne he himself vidoetapes their shennanigans and accusations. No employer is going to hire someone who is untrustworthy and shown to be a liar.

Bermas, will forever look for a dentist to fix that damn gap in his teeth, and finding it hard because dentists will not work on someone who has shown to be a liar.

Rowe, wil lcontinue to make statements that will further embarass dylan.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 12:44 AM   #3
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Will they still believe their crap, pursue the Troof, like helpless hippies? Will they get tired of it, move on and raise a family? Will they become bums and live a miserable life of squander?

Your thoughts?
I think they'll be no bodies only remembered by a few. No decent qualifications because they spent half their life walking down a dead end street.

Seriously, if they think they are doing the world good and that they will be seen as the patriots who showed the truth, they are FAR from correct.

As their popularity increases, so will the amount of people who can take them to school.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 12:54 AM   #4
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Most of the ones I've been debating elsewhere for over a year (on and off) are all grandparents. Knowing their ways, I'd guess they'll die without seeing the light.

I used to want to believe in the whole 'lost civilisation', Atlantis, alien-built pyramids net bandwagon about 10 years ago, for about a year or less. I'm hoping that the younger, more resiliant twoofers will have a similar 'wake-up call' moment to mine, and realise that all the leaps of faith they've taken do not add up to a coherent world-view, or verifiable theory, and that every single leap of faith has a rational explanation that is centred in an unparanoid understanding of reality.

I'm not sure whether pride will stop Dylan Avery from admitting he's wrong. Pride could stop him seeing that the public humiliation he's experiencing now (and that will only increase) is much worse than making an honest apology.
Old 5th December 2006, 12:55 AM   #5
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

They all will hunt for the conspirators of the
"9/11 Inside Job conspiracy" that was no
conspiracy - and will learn, that all the 9/11
sites are run by the government.

Finally they will ask:
"Really? So who was responsible for 9/11?"
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 04:40 AM   #6
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I'm not sure what they'll be doing, but it'll involve wearing a name tag I'm sure.
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 04:45 AM   #7
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
I'm not sure what they'll be doing, but it'll involve wearing a name tag I'm sure.
Or Toe-Tags after releasing "Loose Change - da final troof" in january.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 05:27 AM   #8
PerryLogan
Banned

They will be living in a special camp we're going to set up for stupid white guys (by which I mean especially stupid white guys). The neocons will be there, too.

They will still be lying about famous people and saying "everyone is waking up." Everyone will still laugh at them.

They will be wearing nametags. Explosive collars, actually--so we can occasionally blow their heads up for fun (just a suggestion).

Last edited by PerryLogan; 5th December 2006 at 05:33 AM.
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 05:35 AM   #9
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PerryLogan View Post
They will be wearing nametags. Explosive collars, actually--so we can occasionally blow their heads up for fun (just a suggestion).

I guess this must be real love...
Old 5th December 2006, 05:58 AM   #10
PerryLogan
Banned

Mostly it's the hollow sound their heads make when they blow. Better than Mahler--and much shorter.
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 06:02 AM   #11
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by PerryLogan View Post
Mostly it's the sound their heads make when they blow.
You really seem to have a problem with these
guys according your sarcasm.

For me they are funny and cute. But let me ask:
Did you also thought they were funny and cute
when you first met them?
Old 5th December 2006, 06:11 AM   #12
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

Dylan Avery is a good laugh. But I do think watching him in a blender would be rather ammusing.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 06:37 AM   #13
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by doctorfungi View Post
Dylan Avery is a good laugh. But I do think watching him in a blender would be rather ammusing.
I think it´s punishment enough if they realize
how they did mock all the victims families all
the time and didn´t saw it...

Personally i hope i never have to face such an
experience in such a scale.
Old 5th December 2006, 06:38 AM   #14
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Some will move on and lead out normal lives, others will end up like Icke, A. Jones, and Griffin. *shrug*
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 09:27 AM   #15
FramerDave
Muse

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Will they get tired of it, move on and raise a family?

Your thoughts?
Whatever they end up doing, I hope with every fiber of my being that they do not breed. Probably not an issue, since breeding would require them to leave mom's basement and touch a real boobie.
FramerDave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 09:35 AM   #16
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
You really seem to have a problem with these
guys according your sarcasm.

For me they are funny and cute. But let me ask:
Did you also thought they were funny and cute
when you first met them?
I think they're as funny and cute as Holocaust deniers.

Oh, that's right. Some of them are Holocaust deniers.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 09:37 AM   #17
60hzxtl
Muse

You can make a career out of it.

Think: Mark Lane

Robert Groden

You may not thrive, but it's better than washing dishes. When the steam runs out, you can write the book.

It would help to be charming and personable - being a know it all works against you, and I believe there is one weak link in the 3 stooges who could be flipped, when he realizes there is something missing.

You can also make a living with nothing if you become the right groups darling - Geraldo's "Al Capone's (empty) vaults" produced absolutley nothing, but the rating were HUGE. And that's what its all about. Some network type may pick up Do-Over Dylan just bacause he has no shame, and will do the outrageous. Remember, it's show business, not show art.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 10:14 AM   #18
Roger_Harris
Scholar

Originally Posted by 60hzxtl View Post

Robert Groden

You may not thrive, but it's better than washing dishes. When the steam runs out, you can write the book.
Since he can't keep remaking LC forever, I predict that Avery will try to expand into more Alex Jones type videos -- "really" get to the bottom of 9/11, ya know -- but more "documentary" style instead of Jones' raving wackjob style. I suspect Avery has aspirations of being the King of Crap Videos, and let's give "credit" where it's due: So far he has definitely shown an ability to carry through with opportunistic exploitation, without any ethical baggage holding him back, and he does get product to market. And if the market for crap is as large as it appears to be, I wouldn't be too quick to write off his chances of succeeding.
Roger_Harris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 11:27 AM   #19
Crungy
Critical Thinker

I see them all helping a tall native American uproot a drinking fountain and then throwing it through a window.
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 12:03 PM   #20
PerryLogan
Banned

Hey--that's right. Maybe shock treatment would help. I suggest lots of voltage.
Old 5th December 2006, 12:23 PM   #21
Trigood
Muse

Avery Insurance

Rowe the Amazing

Bermas in the Morning
Many of us spend our whole lives running from feeling with the mistaken belief that you cannot bear the pain. But you have already borne the pain. What you have not done is feel all you are beyond that pain. - Kahlil Gibran
Trigood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 12:42 PM   #22
Kiwiwriter
Graduate Poster

Smile Dylan 10 years later

I think he'll be still running his little operation, because he doesn't know much else...he's not a great film director, that's for certain...and it will be his "jones." He will be addicted to the whole process of organizing his little movement, the rituals of preparing for confrontation, confrontation, and the catharsis afterwards. His life will be about recruiting new victims and stealing them from other like-minded outfits, and getting annoyed when his members leave the group after a while, realizing that it gets nowhere and does nothing, despite high-sounding rhetoric.

The membership will be a fluid group of like-minded nutters who will drift into the organization from another outfit, usually after a split with their leadership, hang about with Dylan until they get bored, get old, or having a falling-out with him, and move on.

He'll be organizing the "Truth movement" until he dies.
Kiwiwriter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 04:18 PM   #23
StoneWT
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by 60hzxtl

Robert Groden
Yeah, but Mark Lane wrote Rush To Judgment. Robert Groden was responsible for showing the Zapruder on nationwide TV. Dylan hasn't done anything to compare with these two.

In ten years, the three kids will be back to regular jobs. Linda Thompson was a nationwide conspiracy celebrity in 1993-1994 after the Waco Branch Davidian standoff. After being thoroughly debunked on CNN, she faded away to a shadow of her former fame. These kids will not be anywhere near their current level of success in two years.
StoneWT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 04:32 PM   #24
Triterope
Muse

I think the Loose Change boys will fade into obscurity sooner rather than later, for the same reason Dylan Avery will never become a great filmmaker: they're too lazy to take advantage of the opportunities that LC has created for them.

They're being asked to attend conspiracy events, host radio shows, and whatnot. There's money to be made at these things. If they were smart, they'd work at the craft, and try to build themselves a career beyond Loose Change. But they have no work ethic and no talent. Especially Bermas and Rowe. Avery might be able to keep his conspiracy career going a little longer.

But they don't realize that eventually their little conspiracy world will get bored with them, and the offers will stop coming. Unable to salvage their careers, and having squandered valuable opportunities to enter new fields, they will disappear into obscurity.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 05:02 PM   #25
snagswolf
Scholar

Used car salesmen.

With apologies to any honest used car salesmen who happen to post here.
snagswolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 05:40 PM   #26
stateofgrace

They will age and start to look and sound like stark raving loonies, like this

But as age really takes it´s toll they will get that lost vacant expression that comes when you have no idea what is going on. Like this

Welcome to your future LC boys, enjoy.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th December 2006, 11:41 PM   #27
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
Welcome to your future LC boys, enjoy.

Old 6th December 2006, 12:20 AM   #28
Unfit4Command
Muse

The government is probably getting fearful since they're uncovering so much "truth" so they will probably have the Secret Service capture, and silence them within the next few years.
Unfit4Command is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2006, 04:44 AM   #29
Bubbers
Scholar

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I think it´s punishment enough if they realize
how they did mock all the victims families all
the time and didn´t saw it...

Personally i hope i never have to face such an
experience in such a scale.

Yeah but you can't feel sorry for them. Everybody has to justify their own actions and there is nothing they can do now or ever to justify the accusations that they have made and the way that they disgustingly insult the victims and their families. Whatever ridicule they get for that, they absolutely deserve. The best they could do now is stop with this garbage, apologize to the families of the victims, and stop selling DVD's and merchandise so as to not profit off of this tragedy anymore. Not that they make all that much money from it anyway, but if they at least did that much, they might not be considered some of the most disrespectful, arrogant, and ignorant people we've ever heard of. Unfortunately for the families, they will never do that, and unfortunately for them, they will be nobodies for the rest of their lives.
Bubbers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2006, 05:07 AM   #30
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Well, since they're a one-trick pony, in 2016, Dylan and the boys will probably be making their twelve cents a copy on LCDC(Loose Change, The Director's Cut,) which had been preceded by Loose Change, The Final Cut, Loose Change, The Real Final Cut, Loose Change Yet Another Final Cut and We Mean it This Time, and several others.

Killtown, Merc, and LT will have been relegated to living out of shopping carts and baying at the moon like the guy in Jackson Square (New Orleans) when I was a kid, who used to scream at us that we had to "Repent or the Plutonians Will Take Your Socks". (Whatever ever happened to the corner loonies of old? I guess they all got the internet, huh?)
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories