IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FDR conspiracies , pearl harbor conspiracies , World War II conspiracies

Old 16th December 2006, 10:38 PM   #1
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Pearl Harbor was an inside job

Pearl Harbor is one of the most overlooked events in history. Everyone is so quick to accept the official story but they fail to see what actually happened. Japan did not bomb Pearl harbor. There was no attack, it was all orchestrated in one of the most elaborate conspiracies known to man. There are mounds of evidence to back this up as well. If you just use common sense and look at the facts you will see that there is no denying that the government murdered 2400 Americans. We must ask questions and expose the government. After reviewing this evidence, there is no denying that Pearl Harbor was an inside job.

On December 6th, FDR makes a final appeal to the emperor of Japan for peace. The appeal was never responded to by Japan. Why is that you ask? Well, rumor has it that FDR never even made the appeal. He simply lied to the American people to cover his tracks.

The next morning at approximately 9am a Japanese message is decoded saying that they are breaking off diplomatic relations with the US. Of course the message was not recieved in Oahu until 4 hours after the "attacks" had started. Once again, it is quite a coincidence that they did not make up for the time difference and "forgot" to warn the navy about the attacks.

"At 7:02 a.m., two Army operators at Oahu's northern shore radar station detect the Japanese air attack approaching and contact a junior officer who disregards their reports, thinking they are American B-17 planes which are expected in from the U.S. west coast." Coincidence? Nope. There were no japanese attack bombers. The junior officer knew exactly what was coming in. The bombers were disguised as Japanese, but in reality American bombers.

Pearl Harbor was not in a state of high alert that morning. "Senior commanders have concluded, based on available intelligence, there is no reason to believe an attack is imminent" Of course there was no reason to believe an attack was imminent. Japan never wanted to attack the US.

While there was substantial damage done that day, it seems a bit coincindental that our 3 pacific carriers were not in port that day. They were moved to another location. Why were these carriers moved? It is said that we needed those carriers to win the war so the government did not want them to get damaged in the planned attacks.

During the "attacks", 8 battleships are damaged and 5 are sunk. But how did small bombs take down massive battleships? Battleships were designed to take damage from bombs, but yet the still sunk? The reason is explosives were pre-planted to detonate at the exact time the bombers would swoop in. Just take a look at this picture:

You can see the upward explosion which is not consistent with a bomb being dropped. Physics simply does not allow this much of a fireball to be projected upward. Only a pre-planted explosive could make such a blast.

This is the USS Arizona succombing to its wounds. Observe the black smoke being produced. Black smoke in that form can only happen under certain conditions. Explosives have been know to produce large amounts of black smoke when combined with water and fuel.

Notice the billowing smoke clouds. How in the world could only a few bombs dropped from planes produce that much smoke? The government will tell you that the smoke is from fires caused by the bombs. But experts have proven that bombs dropped from planes are not capable of that. It would have to have been done from the ground.

This next video provides PROOF that pre-planted explosives were used.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...l+harbor&hl=en
Look at the strategic locations that the smoke and fires are coming from. There is no way that a pilot could hit with that much accuracy. Its just not possible. The trajectory is all wrong. No this kind of damage would have to have been pre-planned. Many experts have already looked into it.

"News of the attack was heavily censored. No accurate casualty figures or number of ships sunk were released to the press. Although Fox Movietone cameraman Al Brick was in Pearl Harbor and made some film of the attack, his images were not seen by the public until the January 1943 release of the Movietone newsreel Pearl Harbor - Now It Can Be Shown. John Ford's re-creation of the attack, December 7, a large dose of Hollywood mixed with small amounts of real newsreel footage, was not released until 1943 when it won an Academy Award for Best Documentary Film."
Why was the government so quick to censor the attacks? Why was Mr. Brick's footage not released until some time after the attacks? Rumor has it that his footage was confiscated by the government and altered so as not to show any evidence of pre-planned detonations going off. The government was quick to clean up Pearl harbor. Why? They removed all of the evidence from the crime scene so that no one would have a chance to inspect it.

A general and an admiral were forced to resign after the attacks. Could this be because they had knowledge of the pre-planned explosives and were going to expose it? Experts think so.

The government has fooled us all. They have murdered Americans and deceived us into believing that Japan attacked us in order to drag us into a war that nobody wanted. FDR wanted to be a war president, and he got his wish.
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:40 PM   #2
firecoins
Illuminator

Are you kidding? I didn't know Pre WW-II Japan was apart of the US gov't.

Bombs dropped on ships carrying more bombs would indeed cause the smoke seen.

There was no doubt an attack by Japan
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:43 PM   #3
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Yes they would cause smoke but not the amount and color that is seen. It would have to have been done by pre-planted explosives. The type of munition used in the jets back then did not produce massive amounts of smoke, as seen in Pearl Harbor.
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:46 PM   #4
firecoins
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Quad4_72 View Post
Yes they would cause smoke but not the amount and color that is seen. It would have to have been done by pre-planted explosives. The type of munition used in the jets back then did not produce massive amounts of smoke, as seen in Pearl Harbor.
Are you saying that Naval Ships had explosives on them? Who would have guessed?! I thought military was suppossed to have explosives on Navy ships.

They didn't have jets back than. The Germans were the first but not until 1944. Neither the US or Japan had Jets in military service until well after WWII was over.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:50 PM   #5
Tbone
Graduate Poster

So I guess you assume that the invasions in Hong Kong, the Phillipines, Shanghai, Thailand (done at the same time as the Pearl Harbour attack) were perpretrated by mock Japanese soldiers.
Tbone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:51 PM   #6
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Not just any explosives were on those ships, but dynamite. And you know what I mean by jets.
Old 16th December 2006, 10:52 PM   #7
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

of the 5 ships sunk werent 3 salvaged and recomissioned?

pretty convenient doncha think?
Old 16th December 2006, 10:53 PM   #8
alexg
Muse

ha. ha. kind of like the 'trains did it' theory for 9/11 (numerous firemen said they heard what sounded like 'freight trains' ) but not as funny. this farce could possibly work but it needs lots more work.

or, you could be serious - but then you would be an incredible, stupendous, record breaking moron.
alexg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:54 PM   #9
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

VERY convenient. I was going to hit on that. They were only damaged enough to make it look like we were attacked.
Old 16th December 2006, 10:56 PM   #10
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by alexg View Post
ha. ha. kind of like the 'trains did it' theory for 9/11 (numerous firemen said they heard what sounded like 'freight trains' ) but not as funny. this farce could possibly work but it needs lots more work.

or, you could be serious - but then you would be an incredible, stupendous, record breaking moron.
Yeah I was gonna go on like I actually believed this and try to rile a few people up but you guys are too smart for that. (Besides fircoins...haha just kiddin.)
I am mainly trying to point out that anything can be made to look like a conspiracy if you use CT tactics
Old 16th December 2006, 10:58 PM   #11
firecoins
Illuminator

I wasn't sure if you were kidding. We ave worse going on as we speak.
Old 16th December 2006, 10:58 PM   #12
yodaluver28
Muse

I can't tell if this is a complete woo-woo job or a satire of 28th Kingdom and other truthers who've showed up in force over the last few weeks. If it's the latter, it's not bad.

The baseless innuendo is there. Check.

The appeal to the authority of "experts" that are not named and whose "studies" are not explained, while simultaneously appealing to "common sense and logic" are there. Check.

The willy-nilly interpretations of photos are there. Check.

And the pathological cynicism is there. Check.

Bravo!

Last edited by yodaluver28; 16th December 2006 at 11:00 PM. Reason: I'm glad, Quad isn't a woo-woo.
yodaluver28 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:58 PM   #13
MG1962

Oh dear where to start

Okay carriers. One was being refit in San Fancisico. One was on a resupply mission to Truck island. One was returning from a resupply mission. There had not been a carrier at Pearl for three days.

Little bombs and big battleships - 800 pound bombs dropped from 10,000 feet are going to hurt.

I am sure the survivors of the Prince Of Wales and Repulse would be please to know they should not have sunk

The survivors of the raid on Taranto would be of a similar from of mind

And those who drown on the Turptiz

or the Yamato........... The list goes on

The fires - okay, get yourself a bucket of bunker oil and set fire to it. Pay special attention to the colour of the smoke.

If the Flight of B17's were disguised as Japanese bombers, why did they still actually land during the attack. Hence the famous line from Tora Tora Tora. "What a way to get into the war. No fuel no ammo, no hope"
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:58 PM   #14
alexg
Muse

work it up a little better and try it at the Loose Change forum - plenty air heads there!
alexg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 10:58 PM   #15
valis
Muse

Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
So I guess you assume that the invasions in Hong Kong, the Phillipines, Shanghai, Thailand (done at the same time as the Pearl Harbour attack) were perpretrated by mock Japanese soldiers.
First let's not over analyze the entire war; we are speaking of one incident here. If we don't stick to this one incident we will get hopelessly sidetracked.

I can back up what the OP is saying about bombs. I have personally seen bombs, I haven't actually seen them go off but I have seen them. Applying my common sense it does not appear to me that a little bomb could cause a ship to catch fire and then sink into its own footprint.

Also there are photos and films taken during the attack. Who would go outside with a camera during an air raid like that? Again open your mind and apply some common sense to the situation.

Also there was no legitimate military target at Hiroshima; if the government lied about that they probably lied about the entire war.

A song, by those guys...
valis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:01 PM   #16
MG1962

And Quad I am glad you put your hand up, that this was a wind up, I was 50/50 about posting...... I'm not sure I am glad or sorry I replied.

As they like to say........ ya owned me
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:03 PM   #17
MG1962

Quote:
Also there was no legitimate military target at Hiroshima; if the government lied about that they probably lied about the entire war.
I will hold my tongue on that till I see where this goes lol.... Ya know, once bitten, twice shy
Old 16th December 2006, 11:03 PM   #18
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Haha. Yeah I really made the theory up in like 20 minutes. I was going to put a lot more effort into it but I got sidetracked and just posted what I had. And I was gonna put on an act and all but too many people in here already know me. Plus I thought I would spare people even more frustration then they already have to go through with the 9/11 CTs. But like I said, I just wanted to make the point that any event can be turned into a CT.
Old 16th December 2006, 11:12 PM   #19
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Seriously guys, this is so obviously a piss-take. Sharpen up.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:13 PM   #20
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Haha. Yeah I really made the theory up in like 20 minutes. I was going to put a lot more effort into it but I got sidetracked and just posted what I had. And I was gonna put on an act and all but too many people in here already know me. Plus I thought I would spare people even more frustration then they already have to go through with the 9/11 CTs. But like I said, I just wanted to make the point that any event can be turned into a CT.
I was onto you from the getgo, Quad, but you deftly made your points using the time-tested methodology of satire. Well done!
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:17 PM   #21
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

I kinda wish now that I would have like spent a day or two and REALLY got a good CT goin. There are so many factors that I could touch on. But oh well! Haha. At least I am keepin everyone on their toes!
Old 16th December 2006, 11:20 PM   #22
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Pearl Harbor is one of the most overlooked events in history...
Hehe, good one Quad! And welcome to the JREF forum!
Old 16th December 2006, 11:20 PM   #23
uk_dave
Philosopher

I think you're on to something here.

Why were the carriers out of port that day? A little too convenient methinks.

I had head that the ships which were hit had dangerous levels of asbestos in them and that decommisioning would have cost $600million. That cannot be ignored.

And why did the arizona sink? Are there any photos of the 'severe' damage before it went down, into it's own footprint I might add.

Then of course there is the case of Larry and Ethel Goldberg who were breifly arrested within 3000 miles of pearl harbour after Ethel was heard to exclaim 'oy vey' at the precise time of the attacks, though it was later claimed it was their honeymoon. Do jews even have honeymoons?

I'm thinking of making a video.........
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:24 PM   #24
firecoins
Illuminator

Its because ships have concrete cores!
Old 16th December 2006, 11:24 PM   #25
DarkMagician
Graduate Poster

Dang it. I was going to open up my can of "Whoop [Rule 8]" when I read the entire thread.

I need to check in for high blood pressure.
Sometimes going by "Nyke" | "Pascal's Wager: Believe in Unicorns, or one might kick you in the nads!" | "There is no hope for humanity. Reason is dead and we dance on the corpse. Tra la la la la!" --c4ts | Intelligent Design & Expelled Exposed | I'm on dial-up. If you want to reply to me, summarize please.
DarkMagician is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:28 PM   #26
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Ah, and using the CT principle of Cui Bono, it becomes obvious who was responsible for the attack: The French!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:29 PM   #27
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post

I had head that the ships which were hit had dangerous levels of asbestos in them and that decommisioning would have cost $600million. That cannot be ignored.

And why did the arizona sink? Are there any photos of the 'severe' damage before it went down, into it's own footprint I might add.

Then of course there is the case of Larry and Ethel Goldberg who were breifly arrested within 3000 miles of pearl harbour after Ethel was heard to exclaim 'oy vey' at the precise time of the attacks, though it was later claimed it was their honeymoon. Do jews even have honeymoons?

Good idea, the video. As a title might I suggest:

Loose Lips (sink ships)
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:29 PM   #28
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post

Haha Hilarious. I think everyone may be missing the sad part about this thread though. That first post that I made which took me a total of like 20 minutes is no more crazy than the 9/11 theory that people believe. This is the part that is no joke. People believe things like this. If I were to really work on a "Pearl Harbor CT" I guarantee you that I could get people to start believing it. All it takes is a fictional movie set up like a documentary playing on people's fears and emotions to start and infectious spread of lunacy.
Old 16th December 2006, 11:36 PM   #29
cj.23
Master Poster

Somebody should nominate Quad's OP - it is awesome. I have been here less time than him, so I'm not sure if i can nominate yet!

I'm surprised no one mentioned the fact there is a real, and vaguely respectable in academic circles, Pearl Harbour conspiracy theory though --
namely whether intelligence relating to a[possible attack was withheld from Pearl Harbour.

I don't believe it for a moment - never suggest conspiracy where incompetence suffices -- but there is real debate over who knew what and when. It is a classic example of multi-agency intelligence failure.

cj x
cj.23 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:56 PM   #30
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

[Curmudgeon Mode/] Guys, put these things in humor if you want to try to satirize these a**hats, okay? I've only been around for about six months, but this is already the third or fourth such attempt, all in different veins, but much the same result. There are a number of rather sharp knives in the drawers here, and the first cry of "fake" or "troll" is usually in the third or fourth post.

I'm an old geezer and I've been fighting with FDR conspiracists, and JFK conspiracists for years. This is not that far off from what one of those ilk could believe in.

If you want to post in CT and try your hand at humor, do as any number of vets here would do, and open with a line introducing it as such. Otherwise Humor is a far better venue. [/Curmudgeon Mode]

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:58 PM   #31
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Pearl Harbor is one of the most overlooked events in history.
From your first sentence you were wrong.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2006, 11:59 PM   #32
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Originally Posted by cj.23 View Post
Somebody should nominate Quad's OP - it is awesome. I have been here less time than him, so I'm not sure if i can nominate yet!

I'm surprised no one mentioned the fact there is a real, and vaguely respectable in academic circles, Pearl Harbour conspiracy theory though --
namely whether intelligence relating to a[possible attack was withheld from Pearl Harbour.

I don't believe it for a moment - never suggest conspiracy where incompetence suffices -- but there is real debate over who knew what and when. It is a classic example of multi-agency intelligence failure.

cj x
Yep, CJ. And welcome!

The CT mindset is a constant, and the "Pearl Harbor foreknowledge" idea tantalized them for awhile. But kind of limited. Tough to prove. And not much incentive to go hog wild, what with WW2 seen as a "just" war.

Then JFK got shot by Oswald and that opened the floodgates to CT fetishism. The "science" of CTism was forged, perfected, packaged and served up to a rabid mob of Baby Boomer CTers, with JFK.

9/11 is nothing less than a wet dream for CTs. It'll never die. 100 years from now there will still be a 911 Twoof Movement. And 100 years after that. If you're a CT - then 911 is where you get to improve your moonbatting average by 50, 60 points in just a year or two.
Old 17th December 2006, 12:05 AM   #33
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
[Curmudgeon Mode/] Guys, put these things in humor if you want to try to satirize these a**hats, okay? I've only been around for about six months, but this is already the third or fourth such attempt, all in different veins, but much the same result. There are a number of rather sharp knives in the drawers here, and the first cry of "fake" or "troll" is usually in the third or fourth post.

I'm an old geezer and I've been fighting with FDR conspiracists, and JFK conspiracists for years. This is not that far off from what one of those ilk could believe in.

If you want to post in CT and try your hand at humor, do as any number of vets here would do, and open with a line introducing it as such. Otherwise Humor is a far better venue. [/Curmudgeon Mode]
Ahhh my apologies. My actual purpose was not humor though. If I was going for humor I would have used a completely different format. It was simply satire and an attempt to show that anything can be turned into a CT(I apparently failed at showing that though )
Old 17th December 2006, 12:07 AM   #34
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Pearl Harbor is one of the most overlooked events in history.
Bah. I've proven that all of the so-called "Second World War" was actually a HOAX!

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2006, 12:09 AM   #35
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
[Curmudgeon Mode/] Guys, put these things in humor if you want to try to satirize these a**hats, okay?
Bah! Get stuffed. My 911 drinking game and proof that the Death Star was an inside job have already been tossed into humor and thus were completely lost.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2006, 12:54 AM   #36
~enigma~
Banned

It was a combination of Judy Wood's space beam, Steven Jones' thermite and a few well placed holograms.

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2006, 12:57 AM   #37
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by alexg View Post
work it up a little better and try it at the Loose Change forum - plenty air heads there!
they almost certainly would believe it. Just leave the part about the space beam, thermite and hologram out
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2006, 01:37 AM   #38
Pardalis
Banned

Dude, these are black and white pictures...

ETA: ah, just noticed it was a gag...

Last edited by Pardalis; 17th December 2006 at 01:39 AM.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2006, 01:40 AM   #39
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Dude, these are black and white pictures...

ETA: ah, just noticed it was a gag...
Look through your NWO goggles and you will clearly see colors and black cats.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories