ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 eyewitness , rick siegel , video analysis

Old 28th December 2006, 05:11 AM   #1
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

This amuses me muchly.

There's a guy who thinks I'm the same person who appears at about 3:15 in the video 911 Mysteries and describes the impact of flight 175 and the collapse of a tower. I've told this guy that I do not appear in that video, but he questioned me again about it. For comparison, it's the guy on the left he's talking about, and me below:

Now, I don't look like this guy. I'm probably much taller, 10 years older, I have a prominent nose, no lips to speak of, non-bushy eyebrows, and a distinctive birthmark on my right cheek, all qualities that the guy being interviewed doesn't share. So there's that.

I also sound nothing like this guy. Nothing at all.

This wouldn't be worthy of comment, except the person claiming that it's me or a lookalike is Rick Siegel, the creator of 9/11 Eyewitness, which is all about...video and audio analysis.
Quote:
Siegel: "Roberts, who is famous for allegedly being the agent in the beginning of the 911 Mysteries video compilation then took the stage and showed the kids how a real agent can take control.'

I told him I wasn't in that video.

"So, you are sure you are not the guy in the first interview on 911mysteries? Twin brother? You sure look and talk like him."
Here's the kicker: Siegel says he's seen me several times at Ground Zero and has even filmed me, so it's not as if he doesn't have anything to compare:

Quote:
I have seen you many times down at ground zero. We are watching you as carefully, or more so, than they watch me. I even have you on film. When I am ready I will take you aside. You have nothing to fear. You have already been played and it did not hurt a bit did it? In fact you did not even notice it and thought you were actually doing something. That is the beauty of it all.
Could these people possibly be any less competent, and any more paranoid?

Oh, and Rick invited me on a special outing!

Quote:
I was trying to get all the people in the 911scholars to take lie detector tests and do hypnosis. That is when Jones freaked out and tossed me out of their forum. This would at least whittle down those whose “works” have little mettle. How would you like to go along with me, and some of the others from both sides, for that outing? Even I want to see what I remember that is either blocked or forgotten from that day. Can you imagine how much trust you and others would gain? What better proof of truth? I have no fear of it.
ARE YOU KIDDING? I WOULDN'T MISS THAT FOR ALL THE TEA IN CHINA! AS LONG AS I GET TO FILM IT!

Rick Siegel has been asked to be on the Board of Directors of the new 911 Scholars for Truth corporation. He is entirely worthy of that honor.
Quote:
After some recent atrocities committed by a confused and befuddled Professor Jones over the weekend, the powers at the Scholars for 911 Truth have asked Rick Siegel to please join the board of directors for the newly formed Scholars for 911 Truth corporation.

This has not been done without controversy and the controversy will grow, as the kind professor Jones has demanded an Organization and forum without the "powerful and wily Siegel."
I encourage you to visit his 911 Researchers forum for a taste of his powerful arguments and wily ways. You won't be able to stop laughing. Oh, wait...that forum appears to be only about me and Ron Wieck. Do they have a team working on us?

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 28th December 2006 at 05:27 AM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:25 AM   #2
uk_dave
Philosopher

Almost as good as landoverbaptist ......

http://www.ricksiegel.com/images/wanted.jpg
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:33 AM   #3
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
Almost as good as landoverbaptist ......

http://www.ricksiegel.com/images/wanted.jpg
That's hilarious. I Googled for images of Rick Siegel but didn't see a face I recognized. I wonder which one of the Saturday loons he is. He certainly hasn't been eager to debate me! What? A member of the Scholars' board who can't handle a few facts from this unscholarly tour guide? For shame!

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:35 AM   #4
uk_dave
Philosopher

doesn't he appear at the beginning of his mysteries video? Or am I mixing up woowoos?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:41 AM   #5
uk_dave
Philosopher

Rick Siegel and his two brothers.
Old 28th December 2006, 05:49 AM   #6
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

I just find it really amusing how they call this guy an 'agent'.

For starters they know absolutely nothing about him. This guy may very well have experience in the field. He may be an engineer of some sort, ex-firefighter or similar.

I couldn't bring that up in "Screw 9/11 Mysteries" though because they don't make the direct assertion that this guy is an agent. Although they do seem to strongly hint at it.

But really... Gravy? It looks nothing like him and talks nothing like him. Gravy's voice is a lot more subtle and he's got less of an accent in my opinion.

Does anyone know where the original footage of this can be found? I've only seen it on Mysteries.

Creator - "Screw 9/11 Mysteries"
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...24912447824934
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:54 AM   #7
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Well, the genius Siegel noticed the secret giveaway:

it is mark roberts.jpg
Old 28th December 2006, 06:17 AM   #8
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Ah, that's cheered me right up!

Now, to go and pursue 28th wherever he is........

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 06:34 AM   #9
TheChadd
Critical Thinker

Is gravy comming to TAM?
TheChadd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 06:40 AM   #10
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
Well, the genius Siegel noticed the secret giveaway:

Attachment 4757
That composite photo reveals more than you think. Look at the text you have captured in the picture you have inserted into the one of Gravy confronting Alex Jones. It clearly says "ME" (in note that the last vertical line of the M is also the vertical line of the E, an old Illuminti trick), which proves that not only is it Gravy in both images, but that you are Gravy too!
You get about a bit, don't you? :P
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:06 AM   #11
chipmunk stew
The Spikey Mace of Love and Mercy

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Now, I don't look like this guy. I'm probably much taller, 10 years older, I have a prominent nose, no lips to speak of, non-bushy eyebrows, and a distinctive birthmark on my right cheek, all qualities that the guy being interviewed doesn't share. So there's that.
I can prove that the birthmark is fake. Here's an almost-identical image of you:

What's wrong with this picture? Got your starboard confused with your port that day, did you?

Are those platform shoes comfortable, shill?

Typical. JREFers can't see an obvious agent in disguise any better than they can see an obvious fake Osama or an obvious controlled demolition designed to look like a natural collapse.

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:24 AM   #12
NickUK
Critical Thinker

None of these pictures look anything like the gravy in the Supa-Seekrit NWO UK/US webconferences we have.

Mind you, he's usually shifted to lizard by then.

Still has the birthmark tho. Not as visible through the green scales, but it's definitely there.

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:28 AM   #13
afinemadness
Thinker

You have to be kidding me

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
I can prove that the birthmark is fake. Here's an almost-identical image of you:

What's wrong with this picture? Got your starboard confused with your port that day, did you?

Are those platform shoes comfortable, shill?

Typical. JREFers can't see an obvious agent in disguise any better than they can see an obvious fake Osama or an obvious controlled demolition designed to look like a natural collapse.
You took the picture from the top of he post and changed it's orientation in Photoshop. Can you really be that transparent????
afinemadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:29 AM   #14
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by afinemadness View Post
You took the picture from the top of he post and changed it's orientation in Photoshop. Can you really be that transparent????
Yes, we knew that. It was posted as a joke. Obviously, you missed that.
Old 28th December 2006, 07:31 AM   #15
uk_dave
Philosopher

isn't it "Hokey Cokey"?
Old 28th December 2006, 07:34 AM   #16
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

isn't it "Hokey Cokey"?
Not around these here parts, pilgrim! We been hokey pokey-ing long as I can remember!
Old 28th December 2006, 07:37 AM   #17
bonavada

also notice anything wrong with this?.....

you wanna get your continuity sorted fella.
proof of a sticky-birthmark swap time window for gravy........

BV
bonavada is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:38 AM   #18
chipmunk stew
The Spikey Mace of Love and Mercy

Wrong...I used The Gimp, not Photoshop.

Welcome to the forum, afinemadness!

I'm sorry this was the first post of mine that you read. My position on 9/11 CTs is well-established, so the [sarcasm] tags are redundant for most readers.

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 07:47 AM   #19
chacal
starving artist

In addition to those dark glasses does Siegel also have a stick and a guide dog cos' that would explain hes photoanalyzing skills. (Notice the smiley indicating that I'm joking...duh)

rolleyes
Old 28th December 2006, 07:54 AM   #20
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by chacal View Post
In addition to those dark glasses does Siegel also have a stick and a guide dog cos' that would explain hes photoanalyzing skills. (Notice the smiley indicating that I'm joking...duh)

rolleyes

The dog was just out of shot, which explains that leery grin he has.
Old 28th December 2006, 07:54 AM   #21
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
That composite photo reveals more than you think. Look at the text you have captured in the picture you have inserted into the one of Gravy confronting Alex Jones. It clearly says "ME" (in note that the last vertical line of the M is also the vertical line of the E, an old Illuminti trick), which proves that not only is it Gravy in both images, but that you are Gravy too!
You get about a bit, don't you? :P
Damn! Now I'm convinced!

I just wonder how they made him taller in the Alex Jones video. We could make a killing with that technology!

Some kind of beam ray thingy, I assume.
Old 28th December 2006, 08:09 AM   #22
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
Yes, we knew that. It was posted as a joke. Obviously, you missed that.
Actually I realized after i posted. Sorry I am new and not sure who the nut jobs are as of yet.
afinemadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 08:10 AM   #23
brodski
Tea-Time toad

isn't it "Hokey Cokey"?
No, the hokey cokey is when you put your left leg in, you take your left leg out, in out in out shake it all about.

The hokey pokie is similar in principle, but using a different appendage entirely, and is illegal to perform in public in 47 states.
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 08:11 AM   #24
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Actually I realized after i posted. Sorry I am new and not sure who the nut jobs are as of yet.
No worries. Welcome to the forums!
Old 28th December 2006, 08:18 AM   #25
bonavada

The hokey pokie is similar in principle, but using a different appendage entirely, and is illegal to perform in public in 47 states.
it's mandatory at 11-37pm in swansea UK

BV
bonavada is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 08:30 AM   #26
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by bonavada View Post
it's mandatory at 11-37pm in swansea UK

BV
I thought that the RSPCA, and the British Wool Board where cracking down on that?
Old 28th December 2006, 08:33 AM   #27
afinemadness
Thinker

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
No worries. Welcome to the forums!
Thank you for the greeting.
Old 28th December 2006, 08:35 AM   #28
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Hmmm.

For some reason, I read the title as "This amuses me mulchy".

I was wondering if we had video of Gravy finally losing it and going after a Troofer with a Garden Weasel.
Science is like safety testing cars. You don't coddle a new theory; you slam it head-on into other theories. You sideswipe it, rear-end it, and roll it over at 60 mph. If it survives better than the old theory, it's good. And the way it fails, and under what conditions, gives you the information to make the next theory even better.

I reserve the right to be wrong.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 08:47 AM   #29
bonavada

I thought that the RSPCA, and the British Wool Board where cracking down on that?
we **** 'em you eat 'em

:-}

BV

Old 28th December 2006, 09:31 AM   #30
Bandersnatch
Critical Thinker

Quote:
For some reason, I read the title as "This amuses me mulchy".

I was wondering if we had video of Gravy finally losing it and going after a Troofer with a Garden Weasel.
On the next edition of Loose Change...
Bandersnatch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 02:46 PM   #31
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™
Administrator

Unbelievable.

Very amusing indeed, Gravy.

Here's another photo for comparison purposes on Saturday

LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 03:15 PM   #32
JamesB
Master Poster

That is hilarious. I am on the mailing list for "Veterans for 9/11 Truth". For a group of veterans they seem to know absolutely nothing about the military. But then again both Lauro Chavez and Donn de Grand Pre are members...

Anyway, every once in a while, just for amusement I reply to their stupider e-mails. I replied yesterday regarding the no Arabs on the flight manifest thing, and immediately got strong rebukes and threatened with being banned. Their leader Alfons even called me an "enemy of the state". Explain that one.

They finally decided not to ban me, but that they would keep an eye on me. Oooh.

BTW Gravy, how did you get promoted to Pastor Mark Roberts in Kevin Ryan's eyes?
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 04:00 PM   #33
Bell
beautiful freak

Why is it (to the nutters) so important wether it's Gravy in that video or not?

INY
You gotta love cops.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:02 PM   #34
valis
Muse

That's just silly. Common sense tell me that if you flipped the orientation of the picture you would be seeing the backside of everything.

A song, by those guys...
valis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:09 PM   #35
Pardalis
Banned

Is it just me, or is this video interview fake?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003=en#0h3m16s''

How can the guy know the NIST final conclusion before the investigation ever got started? Nobody knew on 9/11 exactly why the towers fell. Plus the tone of this guy is just wrong, kind of sarcastic. Who on earth was sarcastic on 9/11?

I don't want to sound like A CTist, but this video is just wrong.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:12 PM   #36
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Unbelievable.

Very amusing indeed, Gravy.

Here's another photo for comparison purposes on Saturday

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...43b0fddc3a.jpg
Thanks. He may know me, but I don't know him.

Old 28th December 2006, 05:17 PM   #37
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
That is hilarious. I am on the mailing list for "Veterans for 9/11 Truth". For a group of veterans they seem to know absolutely nothing about the military. But then again both Lauro Chavez and Donn de Grand Pre are members...

Anyway, every once in a while, just for amusement I reply to their stupider e-mails. I replied yesterday regarding the no Arabs on the flight manifest thing, and immediately got strong rebukes and threatened with being banned. Their leader Alfons even called me an "enemy of the state". Explain that one.

They finally decided not to ban me, but that they would keep an eye on me. Oooh.

BTW Gravy, how did you get promoted to Pastor Mark Roberts in Kevin Ryan's eyes?
I haven't heard anything about Lauro Chavez in ages. Any news? As for Ryan calling me Pastor, I seem to be missing my flock. Although I'm an atheist, I am a minister, so that must count for something.

Here, sheeplesheeplesheeple!

I need a sheepledog.

Old 28th December 2006, 05:18 PM   #38
Bell
beautiful freak

Thanks Pardalis, so that's the bit the nutters or on about? So what? Even if it was Gravy, which the guy clearly isn't, what gives? Is it the fact that 'the official story was born right then'? Makes more sense to me than a guy screaming in the Manhattan streets on 9/11 "OMFG!!1! They blew up teh towers with uhmplosives!!1!!one!! God damn Jews!!1!"

BTW, what an ANOYING voice the narrator has. If that was my girlfriend, I'd shoot myself the moment she opened her mouth.

INY
You gotta love cops.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th December 2006, 05:21 PM   #39
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Is it just me, or is this video interview fake?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003=en#0h3m16s''

How can the guy know the NIST final conclusion before the investigation ever got started? Nobody knew on 9/11 exactly why the towers fell. Plus the tone of this guy is just wrong, kind of sarcastic. Who on earth was sarcastic on 9/11?

I don't want to sound like A CTist, but this video is just wrong.
Didn't we have this discussion in a PRabbit thread? I see nothing wrong with the video. He's not stating NIST's conclusion, he's stating his opinion. And his adrenaline is churning.

Old 28th December 2006, 05:24 PM   #40
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Thanks Pardalis, so that's the bit the nutters or on about? So what? Even if it was Gravy, which the guy clearly isn't, what gives? Is it the fact that 'the official story was born right then'? Makes more sense to me than a guy screaming in the Manhattan streets on 9/11 "OMFG!!1! They blew up teh towers with uhmplosives!!1!!one!! God damn Jews!!1!"

BTW, what an ANOYING voice the narrator has. If that was my girlfriend, I'd shoot myself the moment she opened her mouth.
I agree, Bell. And remember that while it was a shock to almost everyone that the first tower fell, after that most people expected the second to come down.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories