IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , johndoex , rob balsamo

Old 2nd January 2007, 05:44 PM   #1
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

John D'Oh Boy (JDX) makes a "film"

Looks like the D'oh Boy has uploaded a trailer for his widdle "film"...

Don't shoot the messenger, but yeah, it's pretty bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojJhxoL1ag&eurl=

Oh, and comments have to be "approved" by D'oh Boy. Ahh, yes, yet another exhibition of the D'oh Boy trying to control the message and the medium, and his fear of criticism and fair comment.

(Sorry, I don't know how to use the embedded youtube function - I will try to figure it out - but in the meantime, I just posted the direct link)

Edit to add: With thanks to Lisa, here is the proper link:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by LashL; 2nd January 2007 at 05:53 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:49 PM   #2
Lisa Simpson

[yt]yojJhxoL1ag&eurl=[/yt]

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:50 PM   #3
Lisa Simpson

Could the music be any more annoying?
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:50 PM   #4
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

And we'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids....

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:52 PM   #5
LashL

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson View Post
[yt]yojJhxoL1ag&eurl=[/yt]

I AGREE
Thanks!

I just went to the help forum to figure it out but you are QUICK, QUICK, QUICK, Lisa!

LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:54 PM   #6
LashL

Originally Posted by Lisa Simpson View Post
Could the music be any more annoying?
Nope.

Pretty rank amateurish, if you ask me.
Old 2nd January 2007, 05:57 PM   #7
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Was Chapter one so insignificant that it didnt even warrant a post over here at JREF, cause I do not remember anyone commenting on it?

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 06:00 PM   #8
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
And we'd have got away with it too, if it wasn't for you pesky kids....
Don't forget SCOOBY!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 06:05 PM   #9
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Looks like the D'oh Boy has uploaded a trailer for his widdle "film"...

Don't shoot the messenger, but yeah, it's pretty bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojJhxoL1ag&eurl=

Oh, and comments have to be "approved" by D'oh Boy. Ahh, yes, yet another exhibition of the D'oh Boy trying to control the message and the medium, and his fear of criticism and fair comment.

(Sorry, I don't know how to use the embedded youtube function - I will try to figure it out - but in the meantime, I just posted the direct link)

Edit to add: With thanks to Lisa, here is the proper link:

I AGREE
That does it for me!! 9/11 was an inside job.

Bye all!!

stupid sheeple
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 06:08 PM   #10
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

why is it these guys remind me of watching the big foot idiots on Penn and Teller trying to be serious but coming across like oafs.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 06:13 PM   #11
LashL

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
That does it for me!! 9/11 was an inside job.

Bye all!!

stupid sheeple
Old 2nd January 2007, 06:18 PM   #12
Dog Town
Banned

Ditto!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:04 PM   #13
Calcas
Graduate Poster

How does one justify "I can control/edit the comments" and think it's 'truth'...

That's lunacy.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:11 PM   #14
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post
How does one justify "I can control/edit the comments" and think it's 'truth'...

That's lunacy.
He is 'weedwacking' out the gubmint propaganda.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:16 PM   #15
Crungy
Critical Thinker

yawn.

I was expecting to be offended and I was, but only because it was such a half assed production that revealed the sheer laziness and uncreative mind behind this junior high media class production. Further proof that he ain't a pilot, but a little kid.
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:19 PM   #16
babazaroni
Muse

Looks like he's going talk technical about flying by mentioning barometric pressure, etc. and try to overwhelm a non-technical audience.

Of course, the pilots here will provide quick correction. Can't wait.

No doubt he will also talk about the impossibility of a flight crew giving up control to the hijackers.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:20 PM   #17
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

I watched this. All I can think is, there's five minutes of my life totally wasted.

What is this supposed to be? An ad for Flight Simulator?
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:23 PM   #18
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
That is the only,somewhat, redeeming quality!
Old 2nd January 2007, 07:50 PM   #19
Calcas
Graduate Poster

JDX personally invited me over to his board when he found out I was an ex-ATC.

In less than a week, he banned me since I didn't seem to agree with his little fairy tale. I did NOT even come close to violating any TOS.

Since then, he has given great credence to another ex-ATC 's story that is in line with his same illusion.

He told me he reads this board religiously. He's obsessed with it.

So, JD, get your new sock puppet in order and explain why I was banned and why anyone here should even give you the time of day.

BTW, I just checked. There is ONE member on-line there right now.

It's Merc.

LOL.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:14 PM   #20
LashL

JDX personally invited me over to his board when he found out I was an ex-ATC.

In less than a week, he banned me since I didn't seem to agree with his little fairy tale. I did NOT even come close to violating any TOS.

Since then, he has given great credence to another ex-ATC 's story that is in line with his same illusion.

He told me he reads this board religiously. He's obsessed with it.

So, JD, get your new sock puppet in order and explain why I was banned and why anyone here should even give you the time of day.

BTW, I just checked. There is ONE member on-line there right now.

It's Merc.

LOL.
No surprises there, Calcas. He's a strange guy, all right. He simply cannot stand it when people who actually know what they are talking about disagree with him (and everyone who knows what they are talking about disagrees with him).

Thus, it is also not surprising to see that he has to control the content of comments on his crappy video. He can't stand the thought of legitimate criticism being posted about it any more than he has ever been able to stand legitimate disagreement with his cockamamie theories, legitimate facts and actual evidence. He hasn't got much to do at his pathetic little forum, so he has to exercise whatever lame forms of control and censorship that he can, in this case, with regard to his little video.
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:20 PM   #21
uruk
Philosopher

I wonder if he got permisson from AC/DC's publishing company to use thier song?

Abe Lincoln
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:22 PM   #22
Dog Town
Banned

He hasn't got much to do at his pathetic little forum, so he has to exercise whatever lame forms of control and censorship that he can, in this case, with regard to his little video.
Ironic, how those that scream "police state", are the biggest fascists! Go figgure...
iron-e.gif
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:24 PM   #23
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

JDX runs his web sites like a true NAZI. You are banned before you can question his junk.

JDX will banned you even if he can debunk you; since he is telling lies he can not have any other ideas, right or wrong.

JDX will ban you if you have competence; you must be competent if you have been banned by JDX.

JDX is lucky if his flying is independent of his lies. Short on facts fast on banning competence. JDX is the anti first amendment guy! Pure BS is king, JDX.

I expect most pilots find his video's real dumb; I do.

Last edited by beachnut; 2nd January 2007 at 08:27 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:38 PM   #24
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
JDX will ban you if you have competence; you must be competent if you have been banned by JDX.
Well, thank you

I just signed up there, using the name RussellCasse, as a nod to
forums.randi.org/imagehosting/36174504033371510.jpg
(can't link yet)

Since aledged pilot JohnD'oh is monitoring this forum, I wonder if I get banned even before I post anything?
This was the picture:

Well... okay... THAT was fast. My postcount? Zero...

Quote:
Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board
ETA: Got an email, notiving (sp) me that my username has been changed:

Quote:
RussellCasse,
An administrator has changed your member name on Pilots For Truth.

Your new name is: BellJREFTroll
Please remember this as you will need to use this new name when you log in next time.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...t=62553&page=6
Old 2nd January 2007, 08:46 PM   #25
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

JDX does not get it; Several pilots I know go over there and post like they are CT guys.

The can not believe he is a pilot; but the name he used does have FAA stuff; you can look it up at the FAA web site; if you have his name.

I would think you may not want to fly with someone who is kind of loony like JDX is.

So who was JDX here before he got banned? I expect a someone like JDX can not help but get banned since he is unable to take criticisms.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:00 PM   #26
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

JDX does not get it; Several pilots I know go over there and post like they are CT guys.

The can not believe he is a pilot; but the name he used does have FAA stuff; you can look it up at the FAA web site; if you have his name.

I would think you may not want to fly with someone who is kind of loony like JDX is.

So who was JDX here before he got banned? I expect a someone like JDX can not help but get banned since he is unable to take criticisms.
Some believe Weedwacker was a JDX sock.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=66225
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:00 PM   #27
LashL

Originally Posted by uruk View Post
Somehow, I doubt it. My guess is he's taking a page from the loosewiththetruth playbook, the page that says, "why buy it when you can steal it?"
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:15 PM   #28
Crungy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by uruk View Post
Maybe he'll use Whole Lotta Rosie for his next video.
Crungy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:21 PM   #29
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
I watched this. All I can think is, there's five minutes of my life totally wasted.

Agreed.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:27 PM   #30
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Dying to know what wondrous explanation he has for his simulation going from this:

to this:

Can’t wait for the movie, if it’s as absurd as the preview.
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd January 2007, 09:39 PM   #31
LashL

Originally Posted by Crungy View Post
Maybe he'll use Whole Lotta Rosie for his next video.
Or perhaps "Shot Down in Flames"
Old 3rd January 2007, 06:32 AM   #32
MG1962

So Highway to Hell huh? What's his latest theory? A truck hit the building?

I can think of so many great 'ariplane' songs, I wonder why he bothered
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2007, 07:05 AM   #33
chran
Muse

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
Dying to know what wondrous explanation he has for his simulation going from this:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...b2f7e30985.jpg
to this:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...b2f7e631e8.jpg
It's the barometric pressure, dude! Like, it was way too high or something! LOLZ!

It's a conspiracy!
chran is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:16 PM   #34
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

What I liked are the quick cuts of some flight sims showing different attempts to hit the Pentagon. I assume it's to show how "hard" it would be to hit exactly that spot.

Of course, it completely ignores the fact that hitting it anywhere would have done the job for the terrorists, but there you go. Somehow he thinks they really were aiming for that one spot.

I'd argue that hitting that one spot shows how bad a pilot he was, as he damn near missed the building entirely. Half a smidge lower, and he would have plowed into the lawn.
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:23 PM   #35
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Of course, it completely ignores the fact that hitting it anywhere would have done the job for the terrorists, but there you go. Somehow he thinks they really were aiming for that one spot.
It's basically claiming it's impossible for me to have just thrown that dart into the dartboard because I am unable to throw another dart into the same hole.

It's among the silliest conspiracy theorist arguments.
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:28 PM   #36
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

JDX is delusional

JDX does not have the capability to research 9/11. He is a delusional paranoid fellow. His video tries to make you think there was no flight 77. He fails to research his material.

JDX is delusional because he does not let any posts on his videos or at his web site that go against his ideas.

JDX proves he is a nut case by not letting others see what other people say about his video.

JDX will not let you post a comment if it has a story different than his lies.

Looks like he making up some new false ideas for his DVD; bet he is trying to be the LC of the pilot nut cases.
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:43 PM   #37
Calcas
Graduate Poster

JDX does not have the capability to research 9/11. He is a delusional paranoid fellow. His video tries to make you think there was no flight 77. He fails to research his material.

JDX is delusional because he does not let any posts on his videos or at his web site that go against his ideas.

JDX proves he is a nut case by not letting others see what other people say about his video.

JDX will not let you post a comment if it has a story different than his lies.

Looks like he making up some new false ideas for his DVD; bet he is trying to be the LC of the pilot nut cases.
Agree on all points.

Wasn't he one of the LC bigwigs at their old forum and he got kicked out? Or am I confusing him with one of the other nutcases?
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:49 PM   #38
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Wasn't he one of the LC bigwigs at their old forum and he got kicked out? Or am I confusing him with one of the other nutcases?
JDX started out at LC as a mealy mouthed CTists whose primary rhetorical device was the emoticon (around May last year). He then started posting over 100 times a day and became a mod. Having the maturity of a 12 year old, the increased responsibility went to his head and he started banning people left and right. To the credit of someone at LC, he was stripped of his powers and plastic light saber, sulked off and began his own forum.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2007, 01:51 PM   #39
uruk
Philosopher

Or perhaps "Shot Down in Flames"
Or "I'm an a**hole" by Dennis Leary.
****WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE CONTENT****
**DON'T VIEW IF YOUR OFFENDED BY WORDS**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY67cYJDc9s

Abe Lincoln

Last edited by uruk; 3rd January 2007 at 02:00 PM.
uruk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd January 2007, 02:04 PM   #40
babazaroni
Muse

Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
JDX started out at LC as a mealy mouthed CTists whose primary rhetorical device was the emoticon (around May last year). He then started posting over 100 times a day and became a mod. Having the maturity of a 12 year old, the increased responsibility went to his head and he started banning people left and right. To the credit of someone at LC, he was stripped of his powers and plastic light saber, sulked off and began his own forum.
He also likes to monitor the referral logs on his site, then join in the discussion as evidenced by this thread.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories