ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Latest Commentary Issues

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags wiredcom , james randi , bill perron

Old 14th January 2007, 11:00 AM   #1
The Kilted Yaksman
Sense Offender

Bill Perron calls Randi out in Rants and Raves after Wired.com article

Originally Posted by skepticslayer1234 on wired.com
James Randi is a liar. When I applied to take his million dollar challenge he lied to get out of my challenge, he said I wanted no photos taken, bunk!! I actually insisted that we video tape the whole procedure because I didn't trust him and said I felt the tape just might be needed as evidence if I had to take him to court to collect the million. He also used several lamentably weak red herrings as excuses. Randi is a liar and I can prove it, I challenge him to meet me in a public forum and let the public decide who the real fake is. For more information on his other lies go to www.skepticalinvestigations.org Well Randi I'm calling your bluff, what ya gonna do ? Bill Perron
This strikes me as having been written by a guy that likes the sound of his own voice.
Old 14th January 2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Lisa Simpson
Evil Minion

Rupert Sheldrake is the listed owner of that domain.

Facts are satanic litter on the heavenly highway to blind faith! - Betty Bowers
Lisa Simpson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th January 2007, 01:49 PM   #3
Jesus Baby Daddy
Scholar

Wow, I bet Randi can't sleep at night now.
I think he's just mad because of the new Challenge rules. Before he had a group to listen to him ... Now.. He's a nobody.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Jesus Baby Daddy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2007, 08:10 AM   #4
Moochie
Philosopher

They are woos in skeptics' clothing.

M.
Moochie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Latest Commentary Issues