ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags no planers , killtown , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 3rd February 2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Killclown's Video

Kudos to Jon for pointing out Killclown's newfound obsession with numbers and faces in the smoke. That helped me to identify the maker of this video over at 9-11 Conspiracy Smasher. You want to talk about idiotic videos, this one makes Loose Change look like Casablanca. Caution: Do not hit your video screen while you watch this, as tempted as you may feel.

ETA: Okay, looks like my bad. It is stuff that Killtown's into apparently, from this thread, but that is not his voice.

Last edited by Brainster; 3rd February 2007 at 10:15 PM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 08:41 PM   #2
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

http://www.digg.com/offbeat_news/911...g_CNN#c5074500

Digg down
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:02 PM   #3
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Is that Killtowns voice?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:04 PM   #4
Coritani
Critical Thinker

Y'hear that, guys? No plane crashed into the wolrd trade center.

These guys have got it all figured out!

edit: jesus, he's going frame by frame and saying that the smoke ain't moving, and that it's a simulation. Someone isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

The truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is. - Winston Churchill
Coritani is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:05 PM   #5
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

This has been an extraordinary day for stupidity. Extraordinary.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:07 PM   #6
The Demon's Head
Crime cannot be tolerated

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Is that Killtowns voice?
Due to voice morphing technology, it probably isn't.

Originally Posted by Coritani View Post
Y'hear that, guys? No plane crashed into the wolrd trade center.

These guys have got it all figured out!

edit: jesus, he's going frame by frame and saying that the smoke ain't moving, and that it's a simulation. Someone isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Funny how the 'no-planers' don't understand that the no-plane theory proves there wasn't a massive conspiracy within the USG.

The Demon's Head is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:10 PM   #7
Coritani
Critical Thinker

OH GOOD GOD.

He's talking about the 'worst scary fireball I've seen in my life' and the worst big plane crash ever.

Is this Killtown? Seriously?

edit: okay, I had to stop halfway through. I managed to sit through Loose Change and 9/11 Mysteries but I can't take this genocide of my brain cells.

The truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is. - Winston Churchill
Coritani is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:12 PM   #8
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

I'm speechless... Killtown has to be the most idiotic human being ever to walk the face of the Earth, though Stundie is right up there w/ him.
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:18 PM   #9
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

How do we know that is Killtown?

Whoever it is, I can say with utmost certainty that they need to seek a professional mental health expert.
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:35 PM   #10
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Anti-sophist View Post
How do we know that is Killtown?

Whoever it is, I can say with utmost certainty that they need to seek a professional mental health expert.
Watch the end of the Movie. There is Killtowns name.
[A**hole-Tinhat-mode] That's all we need to know! [/A**hole-Tinhat-mode]
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:54 PM   #11
babazaroni
Muse

I'm not convinced it's Killtown's voice or he made the video. I saw his nickname once, in the list of nics and names at the end. It was not clear what that list was. Was it a list of the people who made the video? Was it a list of those who support the video?
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 09:59 PM   #12
A W Smith
Philosopher

how does the voice in the video compare with that of the call in radio last night? Ive heard neither so I don't know. I had to turn off the video after a moment or so.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:01 PM   #13
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

I think I lost a good chunk of brain cells because of this horrendous video.
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
- Dylan Avery on the budget of his film.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:03 PM   #14
njslim
Graduate Poster

Gravy: This has been an extraordinary day for stupidity. Extraordinary

Looking out window see moon is full - may have something to do with this
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:05 PM   #15
babazaroni
Muse

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
how does the voice in the video compare with that of the call in radio last night? Ive heard neither so I don't know. I had to turn off the video after a moment or so.
Good point. Maybe someone who heard the call can watch this video and tell. This guy sounds like a loon and given his fascination with imagining 'anomolies' I would make the connection.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:07 PM   #16
Axiom_Blade
Master Poster

Well, there it is.
I can't believe I never saw it before.

I've always said, "Oh, come on, controlled demolitions is ridiculous!" And, of course, it was. Why use demolitions, when you can just use a cartoon?!
It's so much cheaper!

What an epiphany.
Well, now I am off to spread the Truth of this video to others.
Axiom_Blade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:12 PM   #17
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

Watch this actually go into LCFC! Are those producers still financing the $22 million or have they realized that they're funding a white elephant project?
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:18 PM   #18
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Okay, it's definitely not his voice, but it's certainly in line with some stuff that he was pointing out on the Looser Forum--the whole faces and numbers thing. Unfortunately, the Stalinists over at the Looser Forum have already disappeared that post after we pointed it out for its hilarity value.

Last edited by Brainster; 3rd February 2007 at 10:28 PM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:22 PM   #19
boloboffin

Quote:
...now that you are waking up, you need to send this video to everyone you know. Wake up your friends. You are going to have to fight these people...
Vicious lying propaganda.

On edit: you know, it really sounds like the normal voice of the narrator of one of these 9/11 conspiracy videos. Not LC (Avery) or 9/11 Mysteries (Susan), but the really syrupy-sounding guy? What is that, 9/11 Eyewitness, maybe?

Last edited by boloboffin; 3rd February 2007 at 10:24 PM.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:36 PM   #20
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Wow.

Just wow.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2007, 11:09 PM   #21
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

As I was watching the video, my daughter came into my office saying, "What on earth are you listening to? I couldn't help but hear it and that guy is obviously totally insane."

That led to a rather interesting and fulfilling discussion, following which I am delighted to report that

(a) not only is my daughter brilliant (which I have known for years);
(b) not only is she is a logical and critical thinker (which I have also known for years); but also
(c) she now "gets" why we do what we do in terms of debunking the nonsense that conspiracy fantasists spew all over the internet; and
(d) she could single handedly decimate any tinhatter in her peer group in minutes if they were ever to spout their tinhat nonsense at her university.

Fortunately, it appears that there are no twoofers spouting their nonsense at her university and it appears that the "twoof movement" is not nearly as widespread as it would like to believe it is among the university community. But if it ever shows up at her university, she will be well equipped to deal with it, thanks in no small part to all of the wonderful contributors to this forum.

Edit to add: I do not have any reason to believe that it is KillClown who created the video or to believe that it is his voice. He does not seem capable of making a video at all, not even one as lame and pathetic as that, frankly.

Last edited by LashL; 3rd February 2007 at 11:15 PM.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 12:00 AM   #22
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

I played this thing backwards and sure enough, it's Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.

I guess making this video is more enriching than him tattooing an image of the NYC skyline into his skull with a soldering iron. But just barely.
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 06:16 AM   #23
Mancman
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Kudos to Jon for pointing out Killclown's newfound obsession with numbers and faces in the smoke. That helped me to identify the maker of this video over at 9-11 Conspiracy Smasher. You want to talk about idiotic videos, this one makes Loose Change look like Casablanca. Caution: Do not hit your video screen while you watch this, as tempted as you may feel.

ETA: Okay, looks like my bad. It is stuff that Killtown's into apparently, from this thread, but that is not his voice.
The video maker should donate his brain to science so we can further our knowledge of devolution.
Old 4th February 2007, 07:14 AM   #24
scissorhands
Banned

Some people really deserve to have actually been on one of those flights.
This guy qualifies, however I could imagine him patronising and taunting the other passengers as they approach the tower, hey its just a cartoon, sheeple.
The condescension in his voice is just unbearable.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 07:45 AM   #25
Matilda
Thinker

I thought I'd seen how stupid a truther could be. I am humbled.
Old 4th February 2007, 07:56 AM   #26
ComsatAngel2017
Muse

This guy really abuses the right to be stupid. That quote "This isn't right. It isn't even wrong" seems most appropriate.

But hey, wait a few weeks and another Twoofer will raise the stupid bar once again.
ComsatAngel2017 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 08:19 AM   #27
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by Comsat Angel View Post
But hey, wait a few weeks and another Twoofer will raise the stupid bar once again.
You mean "lower" the stupid bar.
Old 4th February 2007, 08:22 AM   #28
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Just when truthers couldn't get any lower, one of them grabs a shovel.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 08:25 AM   #29
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Have you seen the guy trying to defend his video in the comments section of livevideo? Sad, sad, sad.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 08:40 AM   #30
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

I think that Gravy's post pretty much sums up my thoughts on this.

This is absolutely outrageous, and the narrator has the most unusual voice ever

Could it be Jeff from Pumpitout.com?

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 08:57 AM   #31
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

I think Gravy should get a fake beard, pose as a CTer and distribute copies of that video at GZ. Let the New Yorkers who saw the UA175 crash with their own eyes know what the "truth" movement is REALLY about.
Old 4th February 2007, 08:58 AM   #32
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

"I am a patriot who is willing to fight and DIE for my country.."

Alright, If you want to fight and die for your country, go to Iraq! C'mon, plane takes off over there, see ya.

That was the most outrageous, offensive 9/11 video I have ever seen.

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 09:01 AM   #33
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

Seems the LCF original post has, yet again, dissapeared. I think we have the power to ZAP any post on the loose change board by just pointing at it and laughing. Do not abuse this power.

More importantly, it must be mentally tiring to try to keep that message board between the buoys and keep it from drifting out into the crazy waters. They erase more of their own truther postings because of how bat**** insane they are then they ever erase of ours.
Old 4th February 2007, 09:10 AM   #34
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by Anti-sophist View Post
Seems the LCF original post has, yet again, dissapeared. I think we have the power to ZAP any post on the loose change board by just pointing at it and laughing. Do not abuse this power.
Exactly. WE CONTROL the Loose Change Forum. WE DECIDE what posts Dylan will delete. WE CHOOSE who will and won't be banned. <insert evil laugh here>.
Old 4th February 2007, 09:48 AM   #35
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

We may be banned, but we still have influence over the stupidity of LCF.
Old 4th February 2007, 09:51 AM   #36
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
Exactly. WE CONTROL the Loose Change Forum. WE DECIDE what posts Dylan will delete. WE CHOOSE who will and won't be banned. <insert evil laugh here>.
We are the Stonecutters...

~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 10:22 AM   #37
stateofgrace

Just when you think these guys cannot get any more disrespectful up pops a clown like this to prove they can.

I wonder if the same condescending tone would have been applied had the narrator lost a family member on Flight 175 or inside the Tower.

Truly deplorable.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 10:23 AM   #38
Thunder
Banned

If I was a 9-11 Truther...I would have no doubts in my mind that Killtown is a governmant paid spy. I just watched his video and its one of the saddest, juvenile, pathetic arguments i have seen yet regarding 9-11.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 11:00 AM   #39
Carnivore
Salad Dodger

I couldnt get all the way through. I actually felt my brain start to dribble out my nostrils. Ugh. I just had a shower and now I want another.
Carnivore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2007, 11:15 AM   #40
Mercutio
Penultimate Amazing

I don't think I've ever been so offended by a video.
Mercutio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories