IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory

Old 25th March 2007, 01:54 PM   #1
~enigma~
Banned

Pilot woo

PFT just issued a press release. Damn...the twoofers are scrambling like cockroaches in the light

Woo press release
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:56 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Oh, I bet all the big papers and news organizations are rushing to get that story out!

WildCat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:58 PM   #3
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post

Oh, I bet all the big papers and news organizations are rushing to get that story out!

I really pity PFT if the mainstream media picks up that story because the twoof doesn't need any more adverse publicity.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:59 PM   #4
uk_dave
Philosopher

Quote:
Released to Alternative/Independent Media 03/25/07, Mainstream Media 03/26/07.
ummmm what's todays date?

(gotta let the woo sites have an extra day to play with it before the msm (if they even bother to report it) start tearing it to shreds)
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 02:00 PM   #5
~enigma~
Banned

3-25 in the good ole USA
Old 25th March 2007, 02:05 PM   #6
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Gravy Press Release

To all intergalactic newsmedia, March 25, 2007

Rob Balsamo is an incompetent paranoid bockety-bock who is incapable of defending his opinions. That is all.

–Gravy
Old 25th March 2007, 02:07 PM   #7
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
(if they even bother to report it)
I hope that was a joke.
Old 25th March 2007, 02:29 PM   #8
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

1. The NTSB Flight Path Animation approach path and altitude does not support official events.
2. All Altitude data shows the aircraft at least 300 feet too high to have struck the light poles
3. The rate of descent data is in direct conflict with the aircraft being able to impact the light poles and be captured in the Dept of Defense "5 Frames" video of an object traveling nearly parallel with the Pentagon lawn.
4. The record of data stops at least one second prior to official impact time.
5. If data trends are continued, the aircraft altitude would have been at least 100 feet too high to have hit the Pentagon.

Rob is such a dumb pilot.
1. The animation was not lined up with the ground visual because the data did not include position. They just put the area under, not lined up. If you use magnetic heading on true map you get what you see on the animation. Exactly, Rob is retarded.
2. Rob you dolt. There is missing data or the data is in error. I mean the data on the FDR places 77 over 3000 feet away from the Pentagon. Darn and you are such a dumb pilot too. This proves you are an idiot.
3. The plane hits the Pentagon from 4 to 6 degree decent, there was never any level off, no level flight. The Pentagon camera is dog doo, the lens does not show the plane in level flight it shows the plane coming down at a 4 to 6 degree angle due to lens errors etc. Once again you are a dumb pilot trying to say something about a fisheye lens at the edge of the lens, all bets are off. Dumb pilots should stick with simple banana stuff.
4. The data stops 1 second before impact? How would an idiot pilot know this. The idiot pilot will say the NTSB said impact was at a certain time. And? The idiot pilot knows that he has 1.5 DME from DCA VOR. With the headings from the FDR, that all confirm a true track of 61.2 degree TRUE TRACK, the ground path of 77, you can talk the arc of 1.5 DME from DCA VOR and plot the best known position of 77. There is enough information for a 5 or 6th grader to do this from this one post. This post dumb pilot proves there are, or could be over 4 seconds of DATA missing. NOT ONE you bozo. You can not take anyone's time and ignore your own data Rob. JDX is one dumb pilot. ODP JDX, Just Dumb Xtra.
5. No you dolt the plane is not close to the Pentagon yet. Are you dumb?

A list of dumb ideas that tries to say 77 did not hit the Pentagon. Too bad so many people saw it hit the posts and the Pentagon. Who would know our JDX super dumb pilot would team up with the CIT to form a group past all know limits of stupidity.
For JDX! JDX take the final heading which was steady and can not change much due to the fact the plane is speeding. Take 61.2 degrees TRUE TRACK and plot it from the impact point back to the 1.5 DME radial from DCA. BTW dummy, 1.5 NM is more that 9000 feet. Just a hint, look it up. But JDX will say slant range. But at a few hundred feet from the ground at a slant range C from DCA, the ground position A from DCA, would be from the A squared plus B (altitiude) squared is equal to C squared. A turns out to be very close to 1.5 NM, so you can use 9000 feet but you could to the math. Where the 61.2 degrees true track lines up with the Pentagon impact and crosses the 1.5 DME radial from DCA you have the best last position of 77 before it looses the next 100 feet per second and then hits the pentagon and posts at a 4 to 6 degree flight path. Sorry JDX, but you are such a censor NAZI, you could have learned more if you would not censor more. You are a closed loop psychopathic idiot.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 02:36 PM   #9
A W Smith
Philosopher

flight time?

Quote:
Robert Balsamo
4000+ Total Flight Time
Thats not a heck of a lot of flight time. Less than two years full time? Or maybe they mean flight time flying around the web?
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 02:39 PM   #10
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
flight time?

Thats not a heck of a lot of flight time. Less than two years full time? Or maybe they mean flight time flying around the web?
At pilot training we had 200 hours in a year. We flew about 100 in the T-37, and 100 in the T-38. Before that I got my FAA stuff with 35 hours under a special deal with Air Force program in college. One semester of ground school, one semester of flying and I was a private pilot ready to scare my wife, and friend. I had about 45 hours before UPT (pilot training for the USAF).

4000 hours could take 10 years to get.

You have to pass check rides to fly, and to get higher ratings. After seeing how JDX handles arguments I do not see how he ever passed any check rides if there were any arguments. He seems to melt down at the slightest argument even when he may be right.

Last edited by beachnut; 25th March 2007 at 02:43 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 02:56 PM   #11
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
At pilot training we had 200 hours in a year. We flew about 100 in the T-37, and 100 in the T-38. Before that I got my FAA stuff with 35 hours under a special deal with Air Force program in college. One semester of ground school, one semester of flying and I was a private pilot ready to scare my wife, and friend. I had about 45 hours before UPT (pilot training for the USAF).

4000 hours could take 10 years to get.

You have to pass check rides to fly, and to get higher ratings. After seeing how JDX handles arguments I do not see how he ever passed any check rides if there were any arguments. He seems to melt down at the slightest argument even when he may be right.
well JDX did claim to be a commercial pilot, although i hvent heard of either of the airlines he lists, i think on the big commercial airlines will spend 50+ hours a week in the air (this was back during one of the airline strikes, they said one way pilots were "striking" without striking was that airlines always sceduled flights with the assumption that the pilots will work overtime, so the pilots just started clocking out when they landed and had over 40 hours, which forced the airlines to cancel flights due to lack of pilots to fly the routes)
Old 25th March 2007, 03:07 PM   #12
slugmancs
Scholar

I found it funny that they chose to attack this:
Quote:
9:37:46 AM on the morning of September 11, 2001. However, the reported impact time according to the NTSB Flight Path Study is 09:37:45
What difference does 1 second prove?
slugmancs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 03:15 PM   #13
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
well JDX did claim to be a commercial pilot, although i hvent heard of either of the airlines he lists, i think on the big commercial airlines will spend 50+ hours a week in the air (this was back during one of the airline strikes, they said one way pilots were "striking" without striking was that airlines always sceduled flights with the assumption that the pilots will work overtime, so the pilots just started clocking out when they landed and had over 40 hours, which forced the airlines to cancel flights due to lack of pilots to fly the routes)
You could log a lot of hours in a year. There are rules on how many hours a pilot can fly.

Most of the rich pilots fly only 11 days out of the month. It is a good job with the Major Airlines. There are rules on hours I would have to look them up.

Flying hours are close to what you have just in the air. Pilot training was 200 hours in a year, and we flew a lot. I forgot the limit per month for flying hours. 85 hours a month, or 1000 hours in a year are the limits.
Old 25th March 2007, 03:24 PM   #14
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
flight time?

He means MS Flight Simulator time.
Old 25th March 2007, 03:29 PM   #15
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by slugmancs View Post
I found it funny that they chose to attack this:

What difference does 1 second prove?
JDX will stick with what ever number he wants. He does not understand that time is measured by people. The FDR does not indicate when the impact occured.

On JDX data, there are two more whole data seconds, but it is all in error. I think the FDR time is relative to the FDR and may not be reading the same time as other observers. The impact time was a certain time. If you knew a set time of impact and the error between that time and the FDR time we could comment on how many seconds are missing on the FDR. JDX will have his own idiot idea on this also. JDX, johndoeX, Robert B, is still out there and can not come up with very good ideas on 9/11.

JDX has no clue when 77 hits the Pentagon based on the FDR. The time from the flight path study may be the time 77 feel off of all radar tapes. That means when it got too low to be seen. That could be a mile away from the Pentagon. The flight data ends when the radar lost 77's primary target. That does not have to be when it hit the Pentagon. If JDX could think, he could think of this.

JDX is a censor NAZI, else he may of been exposed to other ideas on his brain dead assumptions. He does lurk here and he will read this and see how dumb he really is. Hi JDX, how does if feel to be one of the dumbest pilots in one of the most challenged group of idiot truthers? JDX you have to go to the LCF to find people as stupid as you are.
Old 25th March 2007, 03:46 PM   #16
scissorhands
Banned

Deleted.

Last edited by scissorhands; 25th March 2007 at 04:00 PM.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 03:51 PM   #17
scissorhands
Banned

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
PFT just issued a press release. Damn...the twoofers are scrambling like cockroaches in the light

Woo press release
I lived in a flat infested with cockroaches once, I spent many a happy hour squashing the little bastards only to watch more of them come and eat the remains.Then I would squash the horde while they were busy at their cannabilism, and so on, turning the light in the kitchen off and then waiting for the next influx.
In the end I found the tiny hole they were using and impaled one of them on a needle, in front of it, as a deterrent.
Sorry, Im getting carried away, but Im sure theres an analogy there somewhere.
I cant wait for the mainstream media to get hold of this , Rob is going to recieve a huge reality check very soon.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 07:15 PM   #18
Qubit
Student

Why are they using the CSV file as their data source? I thought they had the data frame descriptors for the raw FDR file? They are essentially using second hand massaged data from which they have no documentation of how that data was extracted and presented. It's no wonder the NTSB and FBI don't return their phone calls, they are too busy laughing.
Qubit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 08:04 PM   #19
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You could log a lot of hours in a year. There are rules on how many hours a pilot can fly.

Most of the rich pilots fly only 11 days out of the month. It is a good job with the Major Airlines. There are rules on hours I would have to look them up.

Flying hours are close to what you have just in the air. Pilot training was 200 hours in a year, and we flew a lot. I forgot the limit per month for flying hours. 85 hours a month, or 1000 hours in a year are the limits.
ah yes, i didnt think about limits like that, however since the other pilots on the press release are claiming as much as 30,000+ hours (and yes i realise those guys are ex military) it does make JDX seem a bit botom shelf, lol
Old 25th March 2007, 08:43 PM   #20
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
ah yes, i didnt think about limits like that, however since the other pilots on the press release are claiming as much as 30,000+ hours (and yes i realise those guys are ex military) it does make JDX seem a bit botom shelf, lol
I agree, I was not saying 4,000 hours made JDX an expert. I know not of his time as a captain.

The number of hours may not be indicative of the level of experience. And it seems experience flying does not make one immune to being an idiot truther. But looking at the PFT, they are more upset with the war it looks like than 9/11. 9/11 seems to be something to complain about to make their anti-war battle call. Why not just be pilots against the war in Iraq; much easier than making up lies.

He could be counting his simulator time. Or anytime he had in any plane even if he was not at the controls. He may of been a great pilot. He just does not seem like a very smart pilot.

There are also limits on Military pilots for hours, similar to FAA. I do not recall any limits for private pilots. I would have to look it up.

JDX seems a little unstable and his videos do not show a broad experience or the ability to research 9/11.

The "bad" research is seen in his saying the NTSB shows the ground track with a ground map that does not match 77 official flight path. JDX does not grasp that there is no real correlation to the ground from the FDR data that the NTSB used. Setting the data to a computer presentation was just of the flight parameters to show what the plane was doing every second. There is no correlation to the ground except relative path related to the flight parameter plotted. So the path may be off 3000 to 5000 feet, but good enough to line up with the Pentagon ground track and it seems the NTSB lined it up on a true heading map/chart but the airplane was on a magnetic heading of 70 degrees and the map was not set to Magnetic north it was set to True north. OOPS, they rotated the map/chart the wrong direction making the plane fly a true track on the animation of 80 degrees. I think someone said this before. So the chart set up is 20 degrees off from the real path of 77, which actually matches the physical evidence of the broken posts and all the witnesses who saw 77 hit the posts and the Pentagon.

Any real pilot with some help, could figure this out.
Old 25th March 2007, 08:47 PM   #21
Hornit
Scholar

8 block hours in a day

30 block hours in any 7 day period

100 block hours a month

1000 hours ina calendar year.

Block time is from door shut to door open. We dont get paid for preflighting, maintenance babysitting, or plane changes. I do consider that working.

Rich pilots? Its all relative but most of the majors have taken a huge hit in the last few years. 1/2 my pay here and no more pension.

We fly about 60-70 block hours a month, which really equates to just about exactly double that of actual work. Right now a good average for a major airline pilot is about 15-17 days away/work a month.

Im a Captain for Delta out of ATL flying the MD-88, former Navy fighter pilot. Currently i have almost 15,000 hours of flying time.
Hornit is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 08:56 PM   #22
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Qubit View Post
Why are they using the CSV file as their data source? I thought they had the data frame descriptors for the raw FDR file? They are essentially using second hand massaged data from which they have no documentation of how that data was extracted and presented. It's no wonder the NTSB and FBI don't return their phone calls, they are too busy laughing.
JDX claims his team of experts got the raw stuff and decode the stuff the NTSB did not.

It matches for the part I checked, but then it does not include some the NTSB had. Not sure how it lines up but millions of points are there.

It is funny they took the four headings and made up a story that the government fixed the data. But the deviation and variation is due to the wind. They compared mag heading, true heading, mag track, and true track, or a set of two of these and they said it was not right. They ignored that the wind vector would make the data between the heading and the track look like it was different at different times as it should be. But this was seen as proof of government changes.

Not too smart, and not very good. The data, if true, places flight 77 at the last second of data JDX has on a true track heading of 61.2 degrees, and on the 1.5 DME distance from DCA VOR. This is a fix. 77 is some 3000 feet away from the Pentagon at JDX's final second.

JDX also wrongly thinks he has an extra second of data. He does not, but the NTSB did. Too bad. Sad to think JDX can not come up with better stuff but blames the government for covering up 9/11. But how can you cover up what we all saw. Not sure why he has become insane.
Old 25th March 2007, 09:12 PM   #23
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hornit View Post
8 block hours in a day

100 block hours a month

Block time is from door shut to door open. We dont get paid for preflighting, maintenance babysitting, or plane changes. I do consider that working.

Rich pilots? Its all relative but most of the majors have taken a huge hit in the last few years. 1/2 my pay here and no more pension.

We fly about 60-70 block hours a month, which really equates to just about exactly double that of actual work. Right now a good average for a major airline pilot is about 15-17 days away/work a month.

Im a Captain for Delta out of ATL flying the MD-88, former Navy fighter pilot. Currently i have almost 15,000 hours of flying time.
Did I say rich. I owe you a beer for giving the update, and being rude.

I never had the chance to make a jump at a good time. Yes, you have to take a pay cut for a while those first years, and if you get laid off in the first years, ZERO dollar years are tough.

I am sorry I said rich, it is relative. I will buy you a pitcher next time I visit mom in Snellville.

I am one of those AF tanker toads, please tell us some of the "rich" names you have for the non-naval-aviators. You could give some humor to the forum, and make up for my "rich" statement. I remember refueling the Navy, you guys are great. The funniest thing was the SA3 coming in for a basket on our set up. That basket socked him in the center of the windscreen. Lucky it did not crack it. I went back up front so I would not be a witness. The fighters were good, but our basket and line just was not that great, the hose would wrap up next to the nose.

Darn, we were reading the paper one day on the way to Clark AB, PI, and an F-14 set up next to the cockpit. Was watching the tanker pukes read, and when we finally looked up, he rolled over and left. Never talked, just pimped us without a word. We were caught, wonder how long he was slowly sneaking up. He was so close.

I should have said some of my friends only work 11 days out of the month. But I think they had some select routes after working for many years.

Last edited by beachnut; 25th March 2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: darn some to catch all my BS, good job
Old 25th March 2007, 09:15 PM   #24
apathoid

Originally Posted by Hornit View Post
8 block hours in a day

100 block hours a month

Nice to see a fellow Delta employee here! I work in the instrument shop. Don't see many 88 parts, but if you've written up an EOAP in the last couple years, I'm probably the guy who repaired it.

A quick question before you run off. Do you need an ATP to fly left seat at a part 121 operation?
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 09:28 PM   #25
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by apathoid View Post
Nice to see a fellow Delta employee here! I work in the instrument shop. Don't see many 88 parts, but if you've written up an EOAP in the last couple years, I'm probably the guy who repaired it.

A quick question before you run off. Do you need an ATP to fly left seat at a part 121 operation?
121 PIC does and 135 does not. I was looking at 8400.10 change 7.
Old 25th March 2007, 09:44 PM   #26
ktesibios
Worthless Aging Hippie

All of the technical stuff in the various threads related to PFT has been very interesting, but-

I'm still flummoxed by the idea of using data from an FDR recovered from the wreckage at the Pentagon to "prove" that the plane containing that FDR didn't hit the Pentagon.

And also by the corollary idea that conspirators who planned to plant the FDR in the wreckage would be incapable of making sure that the data in that FDR would be congruent with the "official story" they planned on releasing, at least to tolerances beyond the ability of amateur detectives to disprove.

And that this data would be good enough to fool specialists in analyzing FDR records, but not good enough to fool the amateur detectives.

Somehow I just can't get my mind around that set of propositions.
Old 25th March 2007, 10:09 PM   #27
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ktesibios View Post
All of the technical stuff in the various threads related to PFT has been very interesting, but-

I'm still flummoxed by the idea of using data from an FDR recovered from the wreckage at the Pentagon to "prove" that the plane containing that FDR didn't hit the Pentagon.

And also by the corollary idea that conspirators who planned to plant the FDR in the wreckage would be incapable of making sure that the data in that FDR would be congruent with the "official story" they planned on releasing, at least to tolerances beyond the ability of amateur detectives to disprove.

And that this data would be good enough to fool specialists in analyzing FDR records, but not good enough to fool the amateur detectives.

Somehow I just can't get my mind around that set of propositions.
Is that a polite way of saying the PFT are backing insane logic and have the amazing ability to mess up stuff.
Old 25th March 2007, 11:40 PM   #28
boloboffin

Beam_Me_Up, whom I believe to be Lyte Trip (get it?), has posted this at DU. My response:

Quote:
Bull[rule8]

Complete and utter bull[rule8].

You have no idea what you are talking about. None. Nary. Zip. Nada. All of your vainglorious posturing about patriotism and passion is just so much manure for the weeds.

Why do you guys keep embarrassing yourself this way? Why?

Why do you keep using information recovered from a plane that crashed at the Pentagon to prove the plane did not crash at the Pentagon? Why?

Do you believe it was faked? Do you believe the NTSB released false information? OK, then you believe that the NTSB was trying to show that Flight 77 crashed at the Pentagon, but faked information that proved it did NOT. How can you believe such rot? Why do you keep embarrassing yourselves like this? Why?

No, you must believe that it's real - that the plane doesn't crash. BUT NO WITNESSES REPORT A FLYOVER. You know, there's a major highway that runs right beside the Pentagon. It was filled with traffic. As soon as the explosion occurred, every eye on that highway turned to look at the Pentagon. They were in the perfect position to see any plane flying over the Pentagon. And yet NONE OF THEM REPORTED A FLYOVER. NONE.

Why do you keep embarrassing yourselves in public like this? Why?

PUT DOWN THE BONG.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 11:45 PM   #29
ref
Master Poster

Originally Posted by apathoid View Post
Nice to see a fellow Delta employee here! I work in the instrument shop.
I knew you were Delta!

ETA: Rob & Co. make same claims for the hundreth time. Yawn.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro

Last edited by ref; 25th March 2007 at 11:48 PM.
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories