IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags johndoex , jim ritter , flight 77 , pentagon , ntsb , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 26th March 2007, 05:10 PM   #1
rearnakedchoke
Banned

Jim Ritter & The Ntsb Animation

The NTSB says the impact is at 09:37:45 as signed by Jim Ritter (Chief of Vehicle Performance) in the Flight Path Study.
1. Does the NTSB animation show the aircraft too high to hit the light poles at 09:37:44.. yes or no.
2. Does the csv file provided by the NTSB show the aircraft too high to hit the light poles at 09:37:44 .yes or no...
3. If trends are continued based on vertical speed in the csv file or animation through 09:37:45, will the aircraft hit the pentagon.. yes or no.
4. The raw data JDX claims to be decoded showing 273 feet Radar Altitude at 09:37:47, is that to high to hit the pentagon.. yes or no.
5. Does the flight path shown in the animation corroborate with pentagon police officers at the Citgo Gas station... yes or no...

6. Have any of you emailed JDX to set up a time/date for proper debate? Yes or no...
Just answer YES OR NO... do not want excuses.. or 'possible error'. Just YES OR NO!
just as would be in a court of law
Dont confuse the subject.

BTW!
did anyone see that John Lear. .Son Of the Learjet" is with P4T now?http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pilots_For_Trut...?showtopic=5394
rearnakedchoke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:22 PM   #2
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
[size=3] 6. Have any of you emailed JDX to set up a time/date for proper debate? Yes or no...
Who gives a flying **** about a debate. Has JDX contacted any authorities with his "evidence, Yes or no?

This is serious ****, why is he debating on an Internet forum, making DVD's and issuing self promoting "press releases" instead of banging down the doors of the police, district attorney's, lawyers, insurance investigators, etc.?
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:23 PM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

yawn....we have seen all of this, weeks ago...get with it rnc.

and NO, to your question re JDX, with a "not gonna" added.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:26 PM   #4
Totovader
Game Warden

Can someone define what a "proper debate" is, in regards to talking to someone like JDX?

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:30 PM   #5
apathoid

Originally Posted by Totovader View Post
Can someone define what a "proper debate" is, in regards to talking to someone like JDX?
Letting him record you over the phone so he can quote mine you in his next flick....
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:37 PM   #6
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

6. Have any of you emailed JDX to set up a time/date for proper debate? Yes or no...
Yes. Mr. Balsamo initially accepted my debate challenge, then declined and called for my execution. You know, as in murder. That's your leader. You must be very proud of him.

I tried again, and he again declined, with several excuses IIRC: no time, doesn't want anything in writing, he needed to assemble a team including FBI and NTSB agents in order to debate me. I then put the challenge out to all members of P4T&PVLIC

How about you, rearnaked? Your evidence that flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon against mine that it did. Simple internet debate for all to see. Do you agree?

Yes or no?

Last edited by Gravy; 26th March 2007 at 05:49 PM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:38 PM   #7
stateofgrace

The NTSB says the impact is at 09:37:45 as signed by Jim Ritter (Chief of Vehicle Performance) in the Flight Path Study.
1. Does the NTSB animation show the aircraft too high to hit the light poles at 09:37:44.. yes or no.
2. Does the csv file provided by the NTSB show the aircraft too high to hit the light poles at 09:37:44 .yes or no...
3. If trends are continued based on vertical speed in the csv file or animation through 09:37:45, will the aircraft hit the pentagon.. yes or no.
4. The raw data JDX claims to be decoded showing 273 feet Radar Altitude at 09:37:47, is that to high to hit the pentagon.. yes or no.
5. Does the flight path shown in the animation corroborate with pentagon police officers at the Citgo Gas station... yes or no...

Just answer YES OR NO... do not want excuses.. or 'possible error'. Just YES OR NO!

BTW!
did anyone see that John Lear. .Son Of the Learjet" is with P4T now?http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pilots_For_Trut...?showtopic=5394
Options.

1. Take it to the authorities, yes/no.
2. Take it to the families, yes/no.
3. Take it to the main stream press, yes/no.
4. Take it to a lawyer,yes/no.
5. Post on internet forum, yes/no.
6. Run away and make DVD, yes/no.
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 07:41 PM   #8
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

No reply to my debate challenge from Mr. naked? That's the second 9/11 denier tonight who suddenly remembered a cake in the oven as soon as I challenged him to a debate.

Afraid of the truth, "truth" movement? Stop cowering and face the facts, won't you? You'll find that you are not magically transported to a FEMA death camp for being wrong.

Last edited by Gravy; 26th March 2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: tupo
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 07:45 PM   #9
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
No reply to my debate challenge from Mr. naked? That's the second 9/11 denier who suddenly remembered a cake in the oven as soon as I challenged him to a debate.

Afraid of the truth, "truth" movement? Stop cowering and face the facts, won't you? You'll find that you are not magically transported to a FEMA death camp for being wrong.
Thats a pretty lonely thread you started for TC as well Gravy. Making its way slowly down the thread list. I'd bump it...but what good would it do.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 07:47 PM   #10
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Thats a pretty lonely thread you started for TC as well Gravy. Making its way slowly down the thread list. I'd bump it...but what good would it do.

TAM
Have I mentioned in what low regard I hold people who lie about 9/11 and then run away? Can't they pick another subject to lie about? How about Spain? Why don't they lie about Spain?
Old 26th March 2007, 07:53 PM   #11
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Everyone lies about Spain, lol. They want to carve their own path.

TAM
Old 26th March 2007, 10:14 PM   #12
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

The NTSB blah blah blah <removed repetitive crap previously posted by rear naked choke>
Rear Naked Choke

I am not even going to begin to speculate about the possible connections between your status as a D'oh Boy messenger and your choice of user ID.

I am simply going to ask you why on earth you started three new threads on the same subject today, including one that is a repeat of one you posted a while back.

So? Why is that?

Last edited by LashL; 26th March 2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: to snip the quote
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 10:28 PM   #13
Whiplash

Have I mentioned in what low regard I hold people who lie about 9/11 and then run away? Can't they pick another subject to lie about? How about Spain? Why don't they lie about Spain?
They don't want to face the Spanish Inquisition!

But I agree with you 100%. These lowlifes lie and lie and run away over and over. It's despicable.
Whiplash is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 11:21 PM   #14
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

BTW!
Oh no, john lear, How did you fall for my sock? Does John Lear fall for nut case ideas too? I do not care if you get Chuck Yeager, JDX still does not have a clue about 9/11 and 77.

1. No, flight 77 is not close to the Pentagon yet on the data JDX has to check the heading and the DME. Plus it hit the Pentagon, bad question. Dumb question. Your teacher was wrong, there are dumb questions.

2. Flight 77 was not over the light posts at 44. next

3. JDX team only has second 44, they have do not have a clue how to put the frames to time. NEXT

4. When the radar altimeter reads 273 (is that slant range?) JDX has no idea where 77 is! Not a single idea! BTW, 77 can not be north of the CITGO station with 273 and a MSL of 400 plus feet. JDX can tell you why but it would ruin his whole MOVIE. Surprise! JDX lies!

5. NO< the policemen were interviewed in 2001, and they both said 77 hit the pentagon. One of them saw 77 hit the lamp posts. You know the lamp post on the ground on a track of about 61.2 degrees into the impact point they said 77 did on 9/11. Sorry your witnesses are on the record FIVE (5) years ago. DO OVER! You guys should research your witnesses in a court of law they would impeach themselves. Sorry you have bad data and only a bad researcher would be this bad at research. See I can do a little Yogi too.

6. It is now, hurry back! OOPS you were banned for lack of facts JDX. You do not play well with others. Sorry you were banned. Bet you type too slow to be any threat in a typing debate anyway. What is this phone fetish you have?

Are you JDX's drone? YES or NO?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 08:58 AM   #15
rearnakedchoke
Banned

Yes. Mr. Balsamo initially accepted my debate challenge, then declined and called for my execution. You know, as in murder. That's your leader. You must be very proud of him.

I tried again, and he again declined, with several excuses IIRC: no time, doesn't want anything in writing, he needed to assemble a team including FBI and NTSB agents in order to debate me. I then put the challenge out to all members of P4T&PVLIC

How about you, rearnaked? Your evidence that flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon against mine that it did. Simple internet debate for all to see. Do you agree?

Yes or no?
no need for debate, ive seen russell pickerings sight, and why a debate? isnt everything i need to know in the unbiased 9/11 commissions report?
rearnakedchoke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 09:01 AM   #16
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

no need for debate, ive seen russell pickerings sight, and why a debate? isnt everything i need to know in the unbiased 9/11 commissions report?
yes everything is there, so go away now.

TAM
Old 27th March 2007, 09:04 AM   #17
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Next time have JDX send a sharper tool to do his bidding.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 09:06 AM   #18
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
I do not care if you get Chuck Yeager, JDX still does not have a clue about 9/11 and 77.

I'd care. It would be sad to see such evidence of a well-respected hero falling to Alzheimer's disease.

Alzheimer's just sucks!
Old 27th March 2007, 09:07 AM   #19
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Can't they pick another subject to lie about? How about Spain? Why don't they lie about Spain?

Did you know Spain is the largest consumer of fine Scotches in the world? They use it to wash their feet!

It's true!
Old 27th March 2007, 09:08 AM   #20
NoZed Avenger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke;2463139Just answer YES OR NO... do not want excuses.. or 'possible error'. Just [SIZE=4
YES OR NO!
[/size]just as would be in a court of law

That's not how it works in court, either.

Last edited by NoZed Avenger; 27th March 2007 at 09:10 AM.
NoZed Avenger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 03:38 PM   #21
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

In the animation, as the animation was constructed it shows the pressure altitude as something a fair amount greater than the altitude above ground level.

Quote:
If the clock running on the animation is correct then yes it does but only if that clock is in perfect co-ordination with ground based clocks and once again, the pressure altitude is indeed the same as AGL.

Quote:
If the animation was a perfect representation of the flight path of the aircraft, no. It isn't.

Quote:
What is the radar reflecting off of? Is the timing of the radar altitude record matched to the clock or is there a lag?

Quote:
See beachnut's post above.

Quote:

JDX's version of a "proper" debate is in error. A technical subject such as this simply cannot be properly discussed in a strictly audio format. It would simply turn into a "I'm right/No you aren't" debacle and that's all it seems that JDX desires.

Quote:
In a court of law a witness can indeed expand on an answer. If the prosecution asks for a strict yes/no the defence can cross examine and ask the witness to express themselves. You watch too much TV law shows.

Quote:
BTW!
I am Chuck Yeager. I trump John Lear.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 04:06 PM   #22
Alareth
Philosopher

Once I was the King of Spain
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 04:24 PM   #23
DarkMagician
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
In a court of law a witness can indeed expand on an answer. If the prosecution asks for a strict yes/no the defence can cross examine and ask the witness to express themselves. You watch too much TV law shows.
I think they don't even have to wait that long. If the prosecution called the witness, the defense can call an objection: leading the witness.
Sometimes going by "Nyke" | "Pascal's Wager: Believe in Unicorns, or one might kick you in the nads!" | "There is no hope for humanity. Reason is dead and we dance on the corpse. Tra la la la la!" --c4ts | Intelligent Design & Expelled Exposed | I'm on dial-up. If you want to reply to me, summarize please.
DarkMagician is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 04:35 PM   #24
CHF
Illuminator

I take it that's your way of saying, "No gravy, I'd get slaughtered in a debate against you so I'm gonna decline."
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 05:37 PM   #25
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Aw, come on...everyone knows Spain doesn't exist. What do you take these twoofers for, idiots or something?
Old 27th March 2007, 08:13 PM   #26
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

[size=3]BTW!
Yes, I just heard of this a couple weeks ago when little Billy Giltner posted it on Screw Loose Change.

This, by the way, is the same John Lear who has spent his adult life writing himself into every insane conspiracy theory that has come along and has claimed to have stolen parts of extra-terrestrial spacecraft from Area 51. He also claims to have inside knowledge of full blown firefights breaking out between US special forces and the alien residents of Area 51.

A frustrated son trying to step out of a famous fathers shadow, driven to making up stories about having Stargate: SG-1 style adventures is the perfect partner-in-crime for the fraudulent pseudo-pilot JDX.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 08:19 PM   #27
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

You asked if anyone had responded to Balsamo's debate challenge.

I said yes: in fact I challenge any P4T member to a debate, including you.

Then you said there's no need for a debate.

Care to explain why your position changed in one day?
Old 27th March 2007, 08:20 PM   #28
LashL

Originally Posted by NoZed Avenger View Post
That's not how it works in court, either.
Indeed, that is not how it works in court. Methinks the little twoofer watches too much television and does not know how the real world works.
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 08:27 PM   #29
LashL

Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
I think they don't even have to wait that long. If the prosecution called the witness, the defense can call an objection: leading the witness.
You are right about not having to wait that long (because a demand by the lawyer conducting the questioning that a witness answer only "yes" or "no" is quite improper) but the objection would not be that such a demand is a leading question. Such a demand is not a leading question but it is an improper question, and the objection would be that it is an improper question because the witness is entitled to make a complete response to the questions asked.
Old 27th March 2007, 09:41 PM   #30
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Yes, I just heard of this a couple weeks ago when little Billy Giltner posted it on Screw Loose Change.

This, by the way, is the same John Lear who has spent his adult life writing himself into every insane conspiracy theory that has come along and has claimed to have stolen parts of extra-terrestrial spacecraft from Area 51. He also claims to have inside knowledge of full blown firefights breaking out between US special forces and the alien residents of Area 51.

A frustrated son trying to step out of a famous fathers shadow, driven to making up stories about having Stargate: SG-1 style adventures is the perfect partner-in-crime for the fraudulent pseudo-pilot JDX.
No John Lear is not crazy like JDX!
Quote:
Since 1938 we've lost over 200 aircraft due to UFO hostilities and thousands of soldiers in all kinds of different actions with aliens. Since that time several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized.
How do these idiots find each other. Do the mindless follower ever check anything out. For two pilots Chemtrails have got them. They forgot to wear their FAA approved Chemtail mask during flight.

JDX and his mindless followers, and nut case pilots. How did the aliens fail to get JDX and John?

Last edited by beachnut; 27th March 2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 27th March 2007, 09:50 PM   #31
Whiplash

The whole reason I ended up in this forum was because of John Lear.. I was listening to Coast to Coast one night, and he was on talking about new evidence of strip mining operations on the moon! That had been going on since the 60's. He went on and on about how we had actually been to the moon in 1963 or something, and that today we have something like 9 bases throughout the solar system. It was all crazy. I can't remember it all, but it was just all crazy.

I went to a web page with this startling "evidence" only to find that they were looking at old, blurry pictures from some early moon pictures (from the 60's), and seeing this evidence in the form of shadows and rocks. It was a Rorschach Test at best. There was *nothing* even remotely convincing. Yet there were dozens of people who all "saw" what he could see, and were posting endless streams of images that they had modified to make it easier to see, by coloring the areas in question, doing gamma adjustments, etc.

Reading those sites led me from one CT site to another, to another, till somehow I found my way here. And I'm glad I did.
Whiplash is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 09:55 PM   #32
DarkMagician
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
You are right about not having to wait that long (because a demand by the lawyer conducting the questioning that a witness answer only "yes" or "no" is quite improper) but the objection would not be that such a demand is a leading question. Such a demand is not a leading question but it is an improper question, and the objection would be that it is an improper question because the witness is entitled to make a complete response to the questions asked.
Ah, thanks. I was just pulling trivia out of my arse. Didn't know if it was accurate.
Sometimes going by "Nyke" | "Pascal's Wager: Believe in Unicorns, or one might kick you in the nads!" | "There is no hope for humanity. Reason is dead and we dance on the corpse. Tra la la la la!" --c4ts | Intelligent Design & Expelled Exposed | I'm on dial-up. If you want to reply to me, summarize please.
DarkMagician is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 10:00 PM   #33
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
The whole reason I ended up in this forum was because of John Lear.. I was listening to Coast to Coast one night, and he was on talking about new evidence of strip mining operations on the moon! That had been going on since the 60's. He went on and on about how we had actually been to the moon in 1963 or something, and that today we have something like 9 bases throughout the solar system. It was all crazy. I can't remember it all, but it was just all crazy.

I went to a web page with this startling "evidence" only to find that they were looking at old, blurry pictures from some early moon pictures (from the 60's), and seeing this evidence in the form of shadows and rocks. It was a Rorschach Test at best. There was *nothing* even remotely convincing. Yet there were dozens of people who all "saw" what he could see, and were posting endless streams of images that they had modified to make it easier to see, by coloring the areas in question, doing gamma adjustments, etc.

Reading those sites led me from one CT site to another, to another, till somehow I found my way here. And I'm glad I did.
You mean John Lear may have a few screws loose? He sounds like a great guy to help the PFT http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

I think he is over qualified to join JDX mindless quest.
Quote:
We got 2 live aliens from Roswell. One died shortly there after and one lived till 1956. And we found out so far there are 18 different alien species that we know about monitoring Earth. Some are good and some are hostile, most are indifferent. We found out that we are the experimental product, if you will, of an alien race who we never met and we don't know who they are.
How fast can you run for the exit when you hear, "I will be your captain, John Lear, your copilot is JDX"...

Last edited by beachnut; 27th March 2007 at 10:04 PM.
Old 29th March 2007, 10:28 AM   #34
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
How fast can you run for the exit when you hear, "I will be your captain, John Lear, your copilot is JDX"...
... faster than rearnakedchoke can abandon this thread?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2007, 10:32 AM   #35
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
... faster than rearnakedchoke can abandon this thread?
RNC was banned for being a sock of weedwacker.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2007, 10:38 AM   #36
westprog
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Alareth View Post
http://www.ashley-giles.co.uk/
westprog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2007, 11:04 AM   #37
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

The answer to JDX's 10 stupid questions go like this...

"Does the animation show..."

Yes, JDX. The animation shows alot of things that when forensically analyzed seem wrong. This is solely proof that the animation is inadequate for forensic analysis. I find it curious that you don't ask what the CSV file says for the heading, though, and you only ask what the animation shows. I guess being intellectually honest isn't your strong point. It's curious that you ignore this glaring issue because it doesn't fit with your pre-decided conclusion.

"Does the CSV file show...."

No, JDX. It doesn't. None of the data in the CSV file can conclusively and in a statistically significant way make up any of the claims you've made regarding flight 77.

If a poll shows someone is winning 51-49% with a margin of error of +/- 3%, can I say that they won? No. I can't. I can't say anything.

JDX is trying to take a number and treat it as infinitely precise paying absolutely no attention, at all, to the confidence interval of the number, and completely ignoring the basic statistics that go along with data analysis.

If the CSV file says at 4:35:01 the altimeter read 275 feet, does that mean that at 4:35:01.00 the plane was at 275 feet? No. It doesn't. Both of those numbers have some (likely multi-order) probability distribution associated with them. And any claim that makes this assumption without any justification is gibberish. All of p4t's analysis make these ridiculous claims because they have absolutely no idea of the very basic statistics of data analysis.

Last edited by Anti-sophist; 29th March 2007 at 11:07 AM.
Anti-sophist is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories