IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , csv , flight 77 , flight data recorder

Old 26th March 2007, 05:15 PM   #1
rearnakedchoke
Banned

FDR Animation Heading Altered to show southern approoch

will the real AA77 please stand up

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Pilots_Fo...showtopic=5666
rearnakedchoke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:27 PM   #2
apathoid

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post

"FDR Animation Heading Altered to show southern approach"

Actually, the animation depicted the north approach, while the CSV (and apparently the raw file) depicted a southern approach. I know you conspiracy guys don't like simple answers, but the fact is that the person who produced the animation rotated the map 10.5 degrees in the wrong direction. The result is a map that is 21 degrees off the flight path as referenced to true north.
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:29 PM   #3
Arus808
Philosopher

And why did you make 3 threads concerning the FDR data?

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:29 PM   #4
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

rnc:

please refrain from creating multiple threads on essentially the same subject or I will report it to the mods. Thanks in advance.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 05:30 PM   #5
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
And why did you make 3 threads concerning the FDR data?
Because he's JDX's errand boy and he thinks spouting propaganda and running from substantitive discussion is an effective argument tactic.
Old 26th March 2007, 05:32 PM   #6
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Some guy
The fdr and csv files are altered in heading and coordinates (latitude and longitude). This is a FACT, and is not even open to debate anymore.
Huh? Not open to debate? Fact? What? Did I miss something? Are these guys just making up nonsense now?
Old 26th March 2007, 05:37 PM   #7
apathoid

Originally Posted by Anti-sophist View Post
Huh? Not open to debate? Fact? What? Did I miss something? Are these guys just making up nonsense now?
Yeah, they faked the position by shifting it 20 miles and hoped no one would notice, kinda goes against the idea behind faking data. They should really be teaching critical thinking in high school...
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 09:00 PM   #8
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post

Since JDX is mentally ill, what does this make someone who is his drone? He can not let anyone disagree or they are banned form his PFTF. Try asking simple questions! Why does PFTF have a special place where normal people have to be stuck?

JDX can not tell anyone where 77 was. Witnesses saw the plane hit posts, the posts are broken, and witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon. The FDR actually verifies this. But you have not checked yourself. Why?

Are you too lazy to check the heading system and last DME from DCA VOR?

Are you too dumb or too lazy to check this information? All of JDX's work is that of a very challenged person or just a mentally ill pilot. I am not sure, he breaks down way too fast and does not know much about the FDR. He gets banned at every forum due to his lack of facts and inability to discuss his lies.

Ask him where the plane is with the last data point he has and what the heading and ground track are? The FDR proves JDX wrong.

Let me repeat this for the drones over at PFTF! The FDR proves JDX wrong.

The true track heading backed up with three other headings and the darn DME from DCA prove JDX can not have a plane north of the CITGO station. JDX is proved wrong by the FDR..

For the mentally ill, including myself I repeat. The FDR true track heading of 61.2 degrees proves JDX wrong. The true track ground course of 61.2 degrees I backed up with 3 independent heading systems on 77 as recorded by the FDR. JDX decode for all the 1.5 DME from DCA VOR and that distance with the factual heading JDX has of 61.2 true track, proves JDX wrong on all counts. Pick one thing, anything JDX has and the FDR proves him wrong. Hurry up before you guys get caught being dumb. Too late.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories