IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags flight 77 , 911 eyewitness , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 27th March 2007, 12:16 PM   #1
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

AA77 witnesses

Hi!

Does anyone know of a good site with listings of all known witnesses who saw AA77, prefereably with a record of their statements?

Cheers,
S
Panoply_Prefect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 12:20 PM   #2
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

there is a thread made here recently, where the statements of some were posted, i think...

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 12:23 PM   #3
apathoid

Originally Posted by SLOB View Post
Hi!

Does anyone know of a good site with listings of all known witnesses who saw AA77, prefereably with a record of their statements?

Cheers,
S
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...sses/bart.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...ses/sgydk.html
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 12:25 PM   #4
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

http://www.geocities.com/someguyyoud.../witnesses.htm
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/sgydk.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...sses/bart.html

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...witnesses.html has a chart showing a breakdown of what people described seeing.

edit: what apathoid said

Last edited by chipmunk stew; 27th March 2007 at 12:28 PM.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 12:30 PM   #5
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Ah, tnx! That was fast - this is just one of the things this place does great!

/S
Panoply_Prefect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 12:37 PM   #6
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

You've been asking for alot of evidence on the same subject recently SLOB. You are either writing a huge document or having a monstrous debate. You should post a link to it. I always like skimming debates in far-off corners of the internet.
Old 27th March 2007, 12:50 PM   #7
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Anti-sophist View Post
You've been asking for alot of evidence on the same subject recently SLOB. You are either writing a huge document or having a monstrous debate. You should post a link to it. I always like skimming debates in far-off corners of the internet.
Im afraid Im having a monstrous debate - unfortunately its in swedish. In short, its more or less one person, Heiwa, who claims AA77 didn't hit Pentagon and from what I can gather I think he gets most his material from Pilots for 911 truth.

Among his claims have been that the NTSB didn't investigate the crash - which he alleged was in violation of international laws, he claimed that no aircraft debris was found at the Pentagon - photos are either planted, altered or showing something else. This thread was induced by his latest claim "No witness saw AA77 hit the Pentagon - since the plane wasn't painted". I remembered that a lot of witnesses said they saw "American Airlines" painted on the body, so hence this post.

Its very educative for me, it has made me learn more than I could ever imagine about FDR's, the NTSB and its mandate, same with the FBI.

The thread is located here, and I am using the same nym over there as here.

The guys homepage can be found here (in english). He is deep into a Estonia-conspiracy as well, but thats more understandable given his background as Naval Architect and Marine Engineer.

/S
Old 27th March 2007, 12:52 PM   #8
Anti-sophist
Graduate Poster

I don't read swedish
Old 27th March 2007, 12:55 PM   #9
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Anti-sophist View Post
I don't read swedish
Ah, dont be put down. Most people dont.
Old 27th March 2007, 01:42 PM   #10
thrombus29
Flame War Master and JREF kid

Is the Estonia conspiracy any good? I have never heard of that one.

Targzissians are obviously reptilian
thrombus29 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 01:47 PM   #11
MG1962

Quote:
Yeah we could adopt a conspiracy. Start a 'Loose Senti' forum and make a movie and and...................................
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 01:47 PM   #12
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Im afraid Im having a monstrous debate - unfortunately its in swedish. In short, its more or less one person, Heiwa, who claims AA77 didn't hit Pentagon and from what I can gather I think he gets most his material from Pilots for 911 truth.

Among his claims have been that the NTSB didn't investigate the crash - which he alleged was in violation of international laws, he claimed that no aircraft debris was found at the Pentagon - photos are either planted, altered or showing something else. This thread was induced by his latest claim "No witness saw AA77 hit the Pentagon - since the plane wasn't painted". I remembered that a lot of witnesses said they saw "American Airlines" painted on the body, so hence this post.

Its very educative for me, it has made me learn more than I could ever imagine about FDR's, the NTSB and its mandate, same with the FBI.

The guys homepage can be found here (in english). He is deep into a Estonia-conspiracy as well, but thats more understandable given his background as Naval Architect and Marine Engineer.

/S
When they bring up the NTSB accident thing, you know they are full of BS, just junk talk.

Accidents are no on purpose. 9/11 was crime, why do people fall for the NTSB did not do an accident investigation lie. There is no accident to investigate.

You will be an expert in many different systems, at a level greater than some managers.

It takes no knowledge of anything to make up lies about 9/11. It takes facts to dismiss the idiot claims. This is why the truthers seem to be getting dumber, those who question their lies are getting smarter.

Plus you are translating all this stuff back and forth. Extra credit!

Last edited by beachnut; 27th March 2007 at 01:52 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 01:56 PM   #13
apathoid

/S
SLOB, I don't know if you saw this thread or not, but it contains alot of handy links to debunking 9/11 nonsense on many topics. Kudos to ref for compiling all the info..
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 02:15 PM   #14
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by thrombus29 View Post
Well, there are, as with 911, a few. The major one claims that the M/S Estonia was sunk because of secret government weapons smuggling from Russia via Sweden - sometimes involving the CIA.

Jutta Rabe, a german citizen, made a CT-movie, starring no other than Donald Sutherland, focusing on transport of defense materials by the Swedish Armed Forces, and alleged cover-up of the true cause of the disaster. She even financed, illegal, divings at the site to get footage to include in the film.
Christopher Bollyn, who also is present in the truther-movement has written a few articles.

Anders Björkman, "HEIWA", has written a few books on the subject and he argues that a few of the victims from the crew, actually survived the accident, only to be murdered by "agents" from Sweden and Finland:

Originally Posted by Anders Björkman
It is quite amazing that the citizens of Estonia have allowed above to happen without further investigations. Evidently in 1994 Estonia was still suffering from 50 years of Soviet occupation and police state rule, but now we are in the year 2001, when Estonia has won the European popular television song contest and some normality has returned. To solve the mystery of the un-dead Estonians (probably murdered by Swedish and Finnish secret agents) young Estonians should really ask their government to re-open the full investigation of the Estonia sinking. It will really make Estonia part of Europe.
Common traits of M/S Estonia and 911 are the call for a new investigation, government cover-up and the alleged use of explosives to bring it under.

The Estonia accident is together with the murders of prime minister Olof Palme in 1986 and to lesser extent the murder of foreign minister Anna Lindh, the bulk of "native" Swedish conspiracy theories.

/S
Old 27th March 2007, 02:24 PM   #15
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
It takes no knowledge of anything to make up lies about 9/11. It takes facts to dismiss the idiot claims. This is why the truthers seem to be getting dumber, those who question their lies are getting smarter.
Yes, and thats why Im full of admiration for those who actually debate truthers live... Its easier to tell a lie, than to refute it.

EDIT: Actually beachnut, I'd like to use that sentence as a sig, if thats ok with you.

/S

Last edited by Panoply_Prefect; 27th March 2007 at 02:29 PM.
Old 27th March 2007, 02:27 PM   #16
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by apathoid View Post
SLOB, I don't know if you saw this thread or not, but it contains alot of handy links to debunking 9/11 nonsense on many topics. Kudos to ref for compiling all the info..
Yes, I saw that - this forum is a true gold mine. However sometimes its hard to find the nuggets, with so many posts. In my defence, I did a Google search of the forum before posting this thread. I know stickies have a tendency of getting stale, but sometimes I wish this forum stickied such great threads.

/S
Old 27th March 2007, 02:28 PM   #17
ref
Master Poster

Anders Björkman, "HEIWA", has written a few books on the subject and he argues that a few of the victims from the crew, actually survived the accident, only to be murdered by "agents" from Sweden and Finland:
Those bloodthirsty Finnish agents. Never heard that one before. I wonder what part we had on that conspiracy. That was a sad day. Biggest loss of life ever in our territory, excluding wars.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 02:33 PM   #18
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ref View Post
Those bloodthirsty Finnish agents. Never heard that one before. I wonder what part we had on that conspiracy. That was a sad day. Biggest loss of life ever in our territory, excluding wars.
Are you Finnish m8? Estonia was indeed a horrible accident, I believe some 800-900 persons died that night.

/S
Old 27th March 2007, 02:34 PM   #19
ref
Master Poster

If you saw my guide post, I guess you already saw this one. But here are the most complete AA77 witness accounts I found

http://eric.bart.free.fr/iwpb/witness.html

ETA: And these already were posted here under different links. Fast service as always

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro

Last edited by ref; 27th March 2007 at 02:41 PM.
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2007, 02:38 PM   #20
ref
Master Poster

Are you Finnish m8? Estonia was indeed a horrible accident, I believe some 800-900 persons died that night.

/S
Yes, I'm Finnish. Estonia was the worst. But they also covered the Palme and Lindh murders here like they happened in our country. They were all over the news. Scandinavians, one big family.

Old 27th March 2007, 02:46 PM   #21
thrombus29
Flame War Master and JREF kid

Thanks for the Estonia info, It didn't get much play with the nutballs here in the states.

Targzissians are obviously reptilian
thrombus29 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories