ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Chadwick Brooks , William Lagasse

Old 28th March 2007, 03:17 PM   #1
Lyte Trip
Banned

The testimony of Pentagon police officers SGT Lagasse and SGT Brooks.

Hi everyone. After a long suspension due to "discrepancies" on my account I have been allowed back after literally proving my real identity to the moderators.

I found this to be an odd request since most discussion boards are anonymous and I had already been posting here for a few months but I am not trying to hide my identity so I complied.

I have read that many of you have watched and quickly dismissed the testimony presented in The PentaCon.

I would eventually like to discuss Edward Paik and Robert Turcios but for the sake of simplicity in this thread please let's focus on Lagasse and Brooks.

As a review I request that everyone who participates in this thread watches this 8 minute clip with highlights in regards to the north side claim from Lagasse and Brooks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKov_UZDQE

The entire justification for our "smoking gun" claim is based on the fact that all witnesses place the plane on the north side of the station and/or Columbia Pike and this fact is irreconcilable with the official story.

Most of the arguments against this testimony have been in regards to the fact that the witnesses believe the plane hit the building.

Bottom line though............if they are correct in their placement of the plane it is impossible for it to have been what caused the physical damage.

The viewer MUST choose which claim to believe as I'm sure that we can all agree that both claims cannot be simultaneously true.

Here is why Citizen Investigation Team believes it is infinitely more logical to accept their placement of the plane over their belief of an impact:

1. Their point of view of what side of the station the plane flew is much better than their point of view of the alleged impact.

2. They all admit that what they really saw was a big fireball that concealed the actual impact of the plane.

3. Lagasse wouldn't have been able to see the plane on the south side of the station at all from where he was located.

4. The fact that it would be a DRASTIC mistake for them to place the plane on the complete opposite side of the station and the fact that the chances of them all simultaneously making the exact same drastic mistake are beyond remote.

5. They have no motive to lie. In fact it would jeopardize their reputations and likely career to lie about such an historically important/politically charged event.

6. They stick by their claim even after having watched the film.

7. There are zero witnesses that directly contradict them by specifically placing the plane on the south side of the station.

Furthermore......they do not have to be perfectly exact in their placement of the plane. If it was anywhere remotely near where they all claim; the plane can not be what caused the physical damage. Due to the light poles there is ZERO room for error in the official flight path. The plane HAD to be far to the south of the station AND traveling in a completely opposite trajectory to what the witnesses report.

Lyte Trip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:19 PM   #2
Arus808
Philosopher

all of this can be summed up with one statement LYTE, something you and merc continually ignore:

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ALWAYS TRUMPS EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:20 PM   #3
uk_dave
Philosopher

wooohoooo lyte merc is back.

How's it going for you?

I've taken a few jaunts over to LCF.....pheeeewwwwweeee they've given you guys a hard time there.

So, lyte, when are you releasing that earth shattering video you spoke about several months ago?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:20 PM   #4
stateofgrace

Did Flight 77 hit the Pentagon yes or no ?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:20 PM   #5
CHF
Illuminator

Did these officers say the plane flew over the Pentagon?

Or did they say it hit the Pentagon?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:23 PM   #6
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Lyte Trip View Post
The viewer MUST choose which claim to believe as I'm sure that we can all agree that both claims cannot be simultaneously true.

False dilemma fallacy
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:24 PM   #7
Lyte Trip
Banned

I'd appreciate comments specifically in regards to the testimony. Please watch the 8 minute clip with highlights provided.
Lyte Trip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:24 PM   #8
uk_dave
Philosopher

Quote:
Here is why Citizen Investigation Team believes it is infinitely more logical to accept their placement of the plane over their belief of an impact:
ermmm that's you and merc, right?
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:25 PM   #9
uk_dave
Philosopher

I'd appreciate comments specifically in regards to the testimony. Please watch the 8 minute clip with highlights provided.
oh pulease. 8 minutes?

I'm supposed to be the MTV generation. We don't do 8 minutes.

Got anything shorter?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:26 PM   #10
stateofgrace

Quote:
Furthermore......they do not have to be perfectly exact in their placement of the plane. If it was anywhere remotely near where they all claim; the plane can not be what caused the physical damage. Due to the light poles there is ZERO room for error in the official flight path. The plane HAD to be far to the south of the station AND traveling in a completely opposite trajectory to what the witnesses report
So somebody staged the damaged lamp posts ?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:26 PM   #11
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
ermmm that's you and merc, right?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:26 PM   #12
Arus808
Philosopher

the comments posted are in relation to what Sgt. Lagasse is stating. You simply can't ignore everything because its not what you want to read.

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:27 PM   #13
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Quite incorrect.

The only way this would be a false dilemma would be if it were possible for the plane to fly on the north side of the station and still cause the physical damage.

Is this what you believe?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:27 PM   #14
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

Hey Lyte, in the labelled picture, have you placed Sgt Lagasse where he remembered being or where he actually was?

Because he was 100% sure he was at one place, but the station's video showed him somewhere else.

I'm also curious as to why you don't think this is a problem for your theory.
Brainache is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:27 PM   #15
Pardalis
Banned

Quite incorrect.

The only way this would be a false dilemma would be if it were possible for the plane to fly on the north side of the station and still cause the physical damage.

The witnesses could also be mistaken.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:27 PM   #16
stateofgrace

I've got better things to do with eight minutes of my life. What happened to Flight 77?

Proceed.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:28 PM   #17
CHF
Illuminator

Do you think this testimony is enough to cancel out the dozens of witnesses who saw the plane hit?

Does it cancel out the plane wreckage and the human remains?

I mean what exactly is this testimony supposed to prove?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:28 PM   #18
Arus808
Philosopher

Quite incorrect.

demonstration that you do not understand what you just posited. YOu gave only two choices for explaining what your witnesses are claiming, despite numerous other reasons why things are the way there that day, and that your witnesses can simply be mistaken.

that is a false dilemma

Old 28th March 2007, 03:29 PM   #19
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
So somebody staged the damaged lamp posts ?
Obviously this can be the only explanation if the witnesses are remotely correct.

No?

If not please provide an alternative explanation.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:30 PM   #20
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

How many of your witnesses saw the plane fly over the Pentagon?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:30 PM   #21
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

Did anyone ever derive and post the track of the shadow the plane on the "official path" would have cast?

Lagasse was confused what about where he was and what he actually did upon hearing the plane pass overhead. What does the security video show him doing? Why wasn't that part included in the Smoking Gun Video, or SGV?

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2007, 03:30 PM   #22
Arus808
Philosopher

Obviously this can be the only explanation if the witnesses are remotely correct.
]
or it was damaged by flight 77. again, you are ignoring physical evidence and testimony that contradicts your witnesses

Quote:

already have; numerous times, you choose to ignore them.

Old 28th March 2007, 03:31 PM   #23
CHF
Illuminator

Ummm...your two witnesses are wrong and the rest are right?

It all comes down to this: did you witnesseses see the plane fly OVER or INTO the Pentagon?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:32 PM   #24
stateofgrace

No?

I don't need to explain anything you do.

Who staged the lamp posts? When did they do it ?

have you got a witness who saw them being staged ?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:33 PM   #25
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
demonstration that you do not understand what you just posited. YOu gave only two choices for explaining what your witnesses are claiming, despite numerous other reasons why things are the way there that day, and that your witnesses can simply be mistaken.

that is a false dilemma
Perhaps you didn't understand the point.

The witnesses make 2 claims that can not exist simultaneously.

Therefore the viewer must choose which to believe.....OR they can choose to not believe either.

So the choices are:

1. You believe that they were correct in their belief that the plane made impact.

2. You believe that they were remotely correct in their independent placement of the plane.

3. You refuse to believe both assertions.

Please fill in any other alternative choices that you can think of but if you don't provide any it is clear this is not a false dilemma.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:33 PM   #26
Arus808
Philosopher

You'd figure after 5 years; lyte and merc would have found a govt employee that would have snitched by now, that they "staged" the light poles.

Old 28th March 2007, 03:34 PM   #27
Pardalis
Banned

Therefore the viewer must choose which to believe.....OR they can choose to not believe either.

So the choices are:

1. You believe that they were correct in their belief that the plane made impact.

2. You believe that they were remotely correct in their independent placement of the plane.

Please fill in any other alternative choices that you can think of but if you don't provide any it is clear this is not a false dilemma.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:34 PM   #28
CHF
Illuminator

Let's add up LT's story....

- Flight 77 flew over the Pentagon
- a crash was faked
- someone then ran around the highway knocking down lightpoles

Brilliant.

I mean who wouldn't do it that way?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:34 PM   #29
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
Ummm...your two witnesses are wrong and the rest are right?
What "rest"?

There is not a single other witness in the entire investigative body of evidence that specifically places the plane on the south of the gas station.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:35 PM   #30
uk_dave
Philosopher

Hey lyte, I do have a question...no seriously I do, and it's a serious one, seriously....

now you and merc...I mean, the citizen investigation team of you and merc, you released a video recently didn't you? Now come on, don't deny it, you did, didn't you?

See, from what I've read, you released a 'smoking gun' version recently...and this 'smoking gun' version, well obviously it was a condensed version of the full monty, wasn't it? You know, all the cute soundbites and reverse tracking shots and all that.

But the thing is, apparently .... and I have to say, I find this hard to believe, but apparently, you're GOING to release the full version...the 'researchers' edition real soon..... only.....only.... it's not done yet.

Now my question is...and ...and please don't take this the wrong way, but my question is....WHY? Why isn't the full version ready already?

I mean, how do you distil all this footage down from something which doesn't exist? See what I'm saying here?

I mean....and I haven't used the word 'dude' (yet) but I'm trying very hard to relate to you in terms you might understand, but, like.... isn't it a bit whack to have the condensed, concise version released weeks before the meaty, full of 'truther goodness' researchers version is even anywhere close to being completed.

One might almost suspect that you will be editing the RE version according to what ****...I mean, what constructive criticism you receive from the 'bells and whistles' version.

But apart from that, I think you've done a great job of whatever it is you do. And merc too. Props.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:37 PM   #31
Pardalis
Banned

Seemless
Old 28th March 2007, 03:37 PM   #32
Arus808
Philosopher

we do understand your point

Quote:
which happens. its a funny thing about memory. over time, it gets severely unreliable, and when our mind cant comprehend things, its fills in the "gaps" to help us understand. When we witness something that we have trouble understanding, or miss out on key elements, the mind can play tricks on you.

Like how a rape victim can mis-identify her attacker, and the man she accuses, is exonerated by DNA evidence.

Quote:

So the choices are:

again false dilemma; other choices are:
4) they are simply mistaken about where they thought they saw the plane
5) they actually saw the shadow of the LOW flying plane instead of the plane itself
6) their memory after 5 years has become unreliable, and can't remember specifically where things were

Old 28th March 2007, 03:38 PM   #33
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
I don't need to explain anything you do.

Who staged the lamp posts? When did they do it ?

have you got a witness who saw them being staged ?
SGT Lagasse and SGT Brooks place the plane on the north of the station and did not see the light poles get hit.

Their testimony has nothing to do with seeing anyone stage the poles.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:38 PM   #34
CHF
Illuminator

What "rest"?

There is not a single other witness in the entire investigative body of evidence that specifically places the plane on the south of the gas station.
What about the drivers who had lightpoles crash around them?

What do they claim knocked them down?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:39 PM   #35
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

How many of your witnesses saw the plane fly over the Pentagon?
Old 28th March 2007, 03:39 PM   #36
CHF
Illuminator

I repeat: did you witnesseses see the plane fly OVER or INTO the Pentagon?

Answer the question.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:40 PM   #37
Lyte Trip
Banned

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
we do understand your point

which happens. its a funny thing about memory. over time, it gets severely unreliable, and when our mind cant comprehend things, its fills in the "gaps" to help us understand. When we witness something that we have trouble understanding, or miss out on key elements, the mind can play tricks on you.

Like how a rape victim can mis-identify her attacker, and the man she accuses, is exonerated by DNA evidence.

again false dilemma; other choices are:
4) they are simply mistaken about where they thought they saw the plane
5) they actually saw the shadow of the LOW flying plane instead of the plane itself
6) their memory after 5 years has become unreliable, and can't remember specifically where things were

4, 5, & 6 all still fall under 1 of my choices no?

All of those choices indicate that you believe their account of the impact over their account of the placement of the plane.
Old 28th March 2007, 03:40 PM   #38
Arus808
Philosopher

SGT Lagasse and SGT Brooks place the plane on the north of the station and did not see the light poles get hit.
that's what they 'believe' they saw. doesnt mean that it happened that way.
they could have saw the planes shadow.

at the speed the plane was traveling, they only had less than a few seconds to ascertain what was going on.

in that time, their mind is already filling in "gaps" of what they didn't see

Quote:
Their testimony has nothing to do with seeing anyone stage the poles.
You need to provide proof , since if they saw the plane, then they would have seen the staging of the poles as well.

Old 28th March 2007, 03:40 PM   #39
uk_dave
Philosopher

welcome to the boilerhouse, lyte

muhahahahahahaha
Old 28th March 2007, 03:41 PM   #40
apathoid

What "rest"?

There is not a single other witness in the entire investigative body of evidence our widdle troof flick that specifically places the plane on the south of the gas station.
Fixed it. The statement is now accurate.
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories