ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags threat , jackchit , gravy

Closed Thread
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:00 AM   #1
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Warning: Jackchit threatens Gravy!

Originally Posted by Jackchit@LCF

This is the most difficult post I have ever written, Today I had a knock at the door from social services, 2 nice ladies told me that they were acting on an anonymous (cowardly) tip off that my children were in danger, they were not too specific but told me they had to act on all tips so could they come meet my kids.

I told them they were more than welcome and after a brief conversation they met with Emmy (9) and Daniel (14).
To cut a long story short they left with the knowledge that we are a happy family with no reason for concern as my kids are happy, well looked after and very healthy.
Now for the reason for my post….. I know that this campaign http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77281
The posters at j-ref were trying to get me investigated for the way I’m bringing up my children.

Posting on forums is one thing but when you try to break up my family then it crosses the line so here is what I intend to do, I am visiting NYC in the next few months and will be actively seeking out gravy who seems to be the spiritual leader of these loons.

Mark…. I know you read this forum so bear this in mind, one day whilst you are showing people around the city you will see lots of pairs of eyes but one day you will look into a pair of eyes that will be mine and you know instantly that you will never forget my eyes because they will be the last thing you see.

I know you don’t have children because lets face it who would reproduce with such a cretin, so you cannot even comprehend my resolve.
You **** with my family….game over, so be vigilant.

BTW if any of the j-ref from the uk are man enough to face the person they accuse then e-mail me admin@beckhamcoverup.com and we can dance.

So j-ref’rs are you mice or men, oh and gravy……see you real soon..

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6799
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

You know what this means?
THIS GUY >IS< A JEOPARDY FOR HIS KIDS!

Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Screen-shotted.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:08 AM   #4
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Has someone saved that page. Gravy I would advise you to bring this to the authorities. This is a direct threat on your life.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:08 AM   #5
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Screen-shotted.
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM   #6
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

So, in summary:

We have a guy threatening to kill Gravy, via a message board post.

We have Dylan Avery, who runs that message board, providing information to assist the poster in that endeavor.

To which the poster thanks Dylan Avery for the assist.

Some legal line has to have been crossed here.
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM   #7
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Dylan, if you are at all a decent human being you will ban this user, and report his threat on the life of Mark Roberts. He has posted a threat to another human beings life on YOUR FORUM. If you do not report it, than I hope someone less cowardly does report it to the people who run your forum. Obviously this is a breech of their TOS laws.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM   #8
rebecca
Banned

Holy crap. Can someone forward that to the police in that guy's home town?
rebecca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:11 AM   #9
westprog
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
You know what this means?
THIS GUY >IS< A JEOPARDY FOR HIS KIDS!
I wouldn't necessarily believe anything Jackchit writes. Among a bunch of fairly deranged people he stands out as a psychotic.

While I wouldn't worry about this especially - I'm sure he's got a long, long list of enemies on whom he's planning revenge - it's certainly not something to let go. That's a very explicit threat of violence.
westprog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:12 AM   #10
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
So, I'm trying to figure out why he blames Gravy?
Someone else started that thread here.

"Paranoia strikes deep/into your life it will creep"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:12 AM   #11
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Please ensure the entire thread is preserved, including Dylan Avery's response.
ConspiRaider is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:13 AM   #12
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Another sterling example of the paranoia, cowardice, and bad judgment of the Idiot Movement.

I agree, this is a plainly worded threat, and should be given to the authorities. Even though I very much doubt he's doing anything other than issuing idle threats, safe in his keyboard fortress.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:13 AM   #13
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Beyond the fact that you will do nothing with your film if you are busy fighting this shaite in court, you have a moral obligation to report this Dylan, and to remove the offending individual from your forum.

TAM
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:13 AM   #14
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Dylan Avery condones this behavior by telling where Jackchit can find Gravy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg threat.jpg (114.3 KB, 285 views)
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:14 AM   #15
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by R.Mackey View Post
Another sterling example of the paranoia, cowardice, and bad judgment of the Idiot Movement.

I agree, this is a plainly worded threat, and should be given to the authorities. Even though I very much doubt he's doing anything other than issuing idle threats, safe in his keyboard fortress.
with threats like this, he should be forced to utter them without a computer, from behind the steel bars of a prison fortress.

TAM
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:16 AM   #16
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

So Dylan Avery is now condoning the MURDER of another human being, by telling someone who has threatened to kill Mark Roberts, where he can be found each week...real nice Dylan.

TAM
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:17 AM   #17
Jaguar
Banned

Personally, I would never be stupid enough to threaten someone on the internet. But I underatand how this guy feels. If somebody sent the social services to my house I would certainly hospitalise them. I just wouldn't give them a warning first.

I think it is about time something was done about this subforum.
Jaguar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:18 AM   #18
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:

Jackchit@LCF (Saved for posterity):

"Mark…. I know you read this forum so bear this in mind, one day whilst you are showing people around the city you will see lots of pairs of eyes but one day you will look into a pair of eyes that will be mine and you know instantly that you will never forget my eyes because they will be the last thing you see.

I know you don’t have children because lets face it who would reproduce with such a cretin, so you cannot even comprehend my resolve.
You **** with my family….game over, so be vigilant."
Bolding mine.

TAM
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:18 AM   #19
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Dylan Avery had better pray to God that nothing happens to Mark Roberts. His response in this thread can easily be pointed to as accessory.

Dylan, if I were you? I'd provide a phalanx of security guards for Mark, 24/7.
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:19 AM   #20
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by HyJinX View Post
Dylan Avery condones this behavior by telling where Jackchit can find Gravy
I was a little shocked at that also.

It was like...go get em...I'll tell you where he is.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:21 AM   #21
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Personally, I would never be stupid enough to threaten someone on the internet. But I underatand how this guy feels. If somebody sent the social services to my house I would certainly hospitalise them. I just wouldn't give them a warning first.

No, that is ************. If he wishes to persue legal action against those who sent Social Services to his door, than let him.

If you ask me, those who did so, likely did because they felt his children were in danger. If I recall, it all started because he was stating how it was a blessing that his wife died, because she was an obstacle to his research and activity in the truth movement.

If you know a child is in potentially in danger of abuse or physical harm, and you refuse to report it, you yourself can be charged with a crime.

TAM

Mod WarningPlease do not use alternate spelling to get around the auto-censor.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 3rd April 2007 at 03:56 PM.
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:22 AM   #22
~enigma~
Banned

Wait a damn minute...you think that is is this forums fault? Are you psychotic? That's a rhetorical question
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:22 AM   #23
R.Mackey
Philosopher

Ooh, how ominous.
R.Mackey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:25 AM   #24
mortimer
NWO Janitor

Originally Posted by ConspiRaider View Post
Please ensure the entire thread is preserved, including Dylan Avery's response.
Done.
mortimer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:26 AM   #25
westprog
Philosopher

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
So Dylan Avery is now condoning the MURDER of another human being, by telling someone who has threatened to kill Mark Roberts, where he can be found each week...real nice Dylan.

TAM
The fact that Avery is dumb enough to not see that making a death threat is a serious matter says a lot about his grasp of reality. That Jackchit's deranged grudge has nothing to do with 911 doesn't matter to him. By furnishing information to assist someone making death threats, he's a potential accessory to murder.

Jackchit is almost certainly just mouthing off, but that doesn't excuse Avery.
westprog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:27 AM   #26
A W Smith
Philosopher

He will never arrive in this country. he probably just made the terrorist list. he will have to swim.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:28 AM   #27
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Deleting it won't help them now:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...c-b2443d88fc33
http://arkanwolfshade.spaces.live.co...A35D!349.entry
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:28 AM   #28
rebecca
Banned

So, someone here called protective services, so they must know the community this guy lives in, right? The police should be notified.
rebecca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:31 AM   #29
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
So, someone here called protective services, so they must know the community this guy lives in, right? The police should be notified.
...or:

...someone call O'Reilly!!!

Old 3rd April 2007, 11:32 AM   #30
John Blonn
Critical Thinker

Wow.

In one breath: I'm a good father! Really!

In the next: Death threats.

Cognitive dissonance...?
John Blonn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:34 AM   #31
uk_dave
Philosopher

Jackchit is not really a UK citizen...he's probably french or something.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:35 AM   #32
Arus808
Philosopher

the thread is funny. jackchit says its a 'promise' . its no longer a threat guys.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:36 AM   #33
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

1. Why does he think mark did it?

2. I really don't believe him. He seems like an attention starved, drama queen and is making this stuff up so he can get a little spotlight.
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:37 AM   #34
ChristineR
Illuminator

The irony of this is that now he will in fact lose the kids.

Ouch.
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:37 AM   #35
mortimer
NWO Janitor

As we are discussing screenshotting of LC posts, thought I'd hype this little tool:

http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

Lets you capture an entire webpage including the portions of the page that have scrolled outside the window boundaries.
mortimer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:38 AM   #36
ConspiRaider
Writer of Nothingnesses

Somebody get this to the Mainstream Media Tycoon Twoofer ROSIE. I think she should be aware of the tactics used by those good folks seeking "truth".

What's your View on this, Ms. O?
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:39 AM   #37
FactCheck
Muse

Gravy, if you ever go to the city let me know.
http://www.jod911.com
FactCheck is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:39 AM   #38
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
1. Why does he think mark did it?

Good question. In the thread he posted a link to there's nothing indicating that Mark contacted anybody.

Must be because he's the most vocal debunker.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:40 AM   #39
uk_dave
Philosopher

Quote:
I am 100% behind you on this. Gravy is scum. The world would be better without him.
I dunno where tonicblue comes from, unless he is pdoh!, in which case he is also french.

But seriously, I know I might (am) giving the 'truthers' more credit than they deserve, but they all have a hate on for Gravy....for what?

For shining the harsh light of reality onto their fantasies. That's all.

Gravy does not have access to priviledged information, he is just is a good researcher with a talent for being able to use in debate the information he has found.

If getting rid of Gravy is all that stands between the 'truth' movement and global success, then they are in very dire straits indeed.

'truthers', think about it (if you can).
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2007, 11:41 AM   #40
Jaguar
Banned

Originally Posted by ChristineR View Post
The irony of this is that now he will in fact lose the kids.

Ouch.
Dream on. I can't see a threat in that post.

I notice nobody here has commented on the fact that this forum sent social services round to this guys hous and they left satisfied with what they saw.

What would rosie think of the tactics pseudo-skeptics are using?
Jaguar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories