ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 23rd June 2007, 04:54 PM   #1
Thunder
Banned

Barry Jenning's Tale

So the "big news" from last week was not big news at all. Its is the old story of Barry Jennings and how he went up to OEM in WTC 7, saw the office evacuated, came down, saw bodies, and had to crawl through a hole to get out. He heard "explosions".

Ive listened to the parts of the interview with Dylan has released (he has kept the rest under raps for LC:FC....because he is such a Patriot).

In the short segment, never does Jennings state the times when he went in the building, when he reached OEM, when he ehard explosions, when he went back down. Alex Jones claims it was ALL BEFORE the second plane hit.

Somehow, someway, Alex Jones and Dylan Avery failed to read this news piece which includes Jenning's story:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/c....jsp?item=a903

In it..it reveals the time line of when Jennings went where, why the OEM was evacuated, etc etc.

How convenient for AJ and DA to have missed this story. I am not a very smart man, but if I could find this, then so could they.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

it was fabricated. Barry doesn't exist
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:31 PM   #3
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

you are fabricated...you don't exist...but please continue to post nice pictures of Selma.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2007, 10:38 PM   #4
e^n
Muse

Just out of interest, I emailed Mike Hess and Mike Newman about this to see if I could get a more detailed description, no response as of yet.
e^n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 01:01 AM   #5
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
So the "big news" from last week was not big news at all. Its is the old story of Barry Jennings and how he went up to OEM in WTC 7, saw the office evacuated, came down, saw bodies, and had to crawl through a hole to get out. He heard "explosions".

Ive listened to the parts of the interview with Dylan has released (he has kept the rest under raps for LC:FC....because he is such a Patriot).

In the short segment, never does Jennings state the times when he went in the building, when he reached OEM, when he ehard explosions, when he went back down. Alex Jones claims it was ALL BEFORE the second plane hit.

Somehow, someway, Alex Jones and Dylan Avery failed to read this news piece which includes Jenning's story:

In it..it reveals the time line of when Jennings went where, why the OEM was evacuated, etc etc.

How convenient for AJ and DA to have missed this story. I am not a very smart man, but if I could find this, then so could they.
Dylan has to make money and do it selling fraud. Why would Dylan want to mess up his story? Those who buy what Dylan is selling are just too dumb to know better. Seems Alex Jones is just as dumb.

Poor Dylan, a fraud, or just real dumb. He should have saved his money.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 07:39 AM   #6
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
you are fabricated...you don't exist...but please continue to post nice pictures of Selma.

TAM
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 08:48 AM   #7
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Obviously, Do It Again Dyll Weed Dylan didn't do his homework! The times do NOT match up at all. I wonder what agenda Mr. Jennings has? To be interviewed ON CAMERA...knowing that his story does NOT add up.

This chick is kinda cute

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 08:58 AM   #8
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

doood!! I was saving that one for later! For this display of arrogance I will now break into your house and tear one of your household pets in half.
Old 24th June 2007, 09:11 AM   #9
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Take my wife .. please !

ETA... sorry about posting that one ... I'll refrain from posting the others
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 09:15 AM   #10
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Quote:
Obviously, Do It Again Dyll Weed Dylan didn't do his homework! The times do NOT match up at all. I wonder what agenda Mr. Jennings has? To be interviewed ON CAMERA...knowing that his story does NOT add up.
I wonder if Mr Jennings even knows. It wouldn't be too surprising if the whole interview was a out of context deal.
It would fit as far as not wanting to release his name. Jennings doesn't seem like the type that listens to Jones or would even know who Avery was.

PS Ever see any truthers in MA? I'm from MA also and can't find them.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th June 2007, 09:33 AM   #11
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post

I love it when one truth site debunks another!
Old 24th June 2007, 09:36 AM   #12
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
There are several of them, I had a list of the contacts at one time. They held a demonstration once a few months ago. Got ZERO press.

Just an FYI :
I was banned from LC Forum last week when I attempted to ask for the times of Mr. Jennings visit to WTC -7. (3 minutes after posting)

I came to work today and decided to make another name and start my own thread under their "Skeptics" forum. I made the name "Barry Jennings" and was able to start a thread. I put in a time line and asked if anyone could actually explain it.

Well I've been banned twice with two posts!!! WOO HOO . 2 names, 2 posts, 2 bannings!

I saved my thread/post as a WEB page...but Im not sure how to get it uploaded on here! help?
Old 24th June 2007, 09:38 AM   #13
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

photobucket.com is your friend
Old 24th June 2007, 09:41 AM   #14
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

I have photobucket... I saved the web page as a HTML... Photobucket can't recognize it
Old 24th June 2007, 09:43 AM   #15
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

then reading comprehesion is not MY friend.
Old 24th June 2007, 09:50 AM   #16
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

· RULES · Portal

Logged in as: Barry Jennings ( Log Out )

Loose Change Forum->9/11 Research->Skeptics Area

Lc Final Ct: A Debunkers Nightmare?
Barry Jennings
Posted: Jun 24 2007, 09:48 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,406

[color=black]Hello everyone. As my first post in here I would like to bring up a couple things.

First of all, I was kind of ticked off the other day when I heard of an eyewitness to bombs in WTC - 7.

After reading what Alex Jones posted, I decided to do some research and found quite easily that the secret witness is non other than
Barry Jennings.

What I don't understand is:

#1 Why the secret?

#2 Why did he change his story?

If you read his original statements, i don't see this story as adding up.

Lets address this time line and please tell me where he heard these explosions!

1- Deputy OEM Commissioner ordered the complete evacuation of WTC 7 at 9:44 AM INCLUDING the 23rd flr. OEM Center.

2- Jennings arrives at the 23rd floor to an abandoned OEM center. Makea a few calls and then is told to evacuate.

3- I have yet to find a time as to when he arrived at the 23rd floor. But lets assume it took at least 5 minutes to evacuate the OEM center at 9:44. We are now looking at about 10 minutes to 10. 9:50AM

4- So Lets say Jennings arrived EXACTLY 5 minutes after OEM evacuated. That puts us at 9:55.

6- Jenning makes a few calls and is told to evacuate. approx.1-2 Minutes. That puts us at 9:57

7- Jennings then heads to the elevator and is waiting, 9:59AM WTC2 collapses the lights flicker inside WTC-7

8- Jennings was waiting for an unspecified amount of time, learned that the elevator did not work so headed for the staircase.

9- When Jennings got down to the 6th floor it was 10:28am. WTC1 collapsed. Jennings and the gentleman he was with were stuck.

So, although we don't have a conclusive time as to how long Jennings was waiting for the elevator or how long it took him to get down the stairs...the fact is. Jennings explosions he heard were WTC2 collapsing.

You can find the times in the NIST report: Before you crap on the NIST report. This is the version Mr. Jennings GAVE!

http://wtc.nist.gov/NISTNCSTAR1-8.pdf

Even IF Jennings remembered anything different from when he did his counltess interviews and his testimony to NIST...he claims it was AFTER he reached the empty OEM, and AFTER he made a couple phone calls. This time line puts him right at the collapse time of WTC2. explaining the explosions he heard.

Close Topic Options
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.

Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.

Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.

Top of Form

Forum Jump------------General Information - Welcome Newcomers! - Polls, Votes, Petitions, Surveys - Upcoming Events - Latest News Section - 9/11 Truth and Loose Change in the media - The Lounge - Youth for 9/11 Truth - Chat Room (Redirect Forum)9/11 Research - Investigate 9/11 - Pre-9/11 - World Trade Center - WTC 7 - The Pentagon - Flight 93 - The Hijackers - The Passengers - Skeptics AreaLoose Change - Loose Change - The Website - The Beats of Loose Change - Loose Change 2nd EditionOutside 9/11 - New World Order - Global Warming - Police State - False Flag Terrorism - Middle East Wars - PNAC Project For The New American Century - Other Conspiracy
Bottom of Form

Hosted for free by InvisionFree (Terms of Use: Updated 7/7/05) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0396 seconds | Archive
Old 24th June 2007, 09:58 AM   #17
cloudshipsrule
Graduate Poster

Thanks for this post guys. I was trying to look up this info the hard way.
cloudshipsrule is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2007, 05:03 AM   #18
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post

#1 Why the secret?

#2 Why did he change his story?

Could anyone direct me to his original statement?

I came across mr Jennings just now, when a truther posted this here article as evidence WTC7 was CD:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/gen...gs_3a_wtc_.htm

especially this passage:

Quote:
At that point he made some phone calls, and an un-named individual told them to "leave, and leave right away". Jennings and Hess then proceeded to the stairs, and made it to level 6, when there was an explosion, and the stairwell collapsed from under their feet, Mr. Jennings was actually hanging, and had to climb back up. They made it back up to level 8, where Barry Jennings had a view of the twin towers, both buildings were still standing. This is an important detail, as many debunkers have used Mr. Jennings statements out of context to claim the damage came to WTC 7 from the towers collapsing, not the case according, to Mr. Jennings.
Cheers,
SLOB

Last edited by Panoply_Prefect; 26th June 2007 at 05:09 AM.
Panoply_Prefect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2007, 07:14 AM   #19
MarkyX
Master Poster

I was sent this link today via email:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...32201010&hl=en

I can't listen to the audio at the moment, but why do I get another feeling it's been edited or taken out of context?
Old 26th June 2007, 12:10 PM   #20
Panoply_Prefect
Graduate Poster

I still dont get this Jennings story. Does he claim that the WTC7 lobby was hit by an explosion, with dead bodys about, prior to the fall of WTC1 and 2, as the link I got claimed? Or didn't he? Was he misquoted? Has he changed his story over time?

What?

/S
Panoply_Prefect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2007, 12:20 PM   #21
Kent1
Graduate Poster

I thought I'd post this. Its kind of a side point.

Many people in the lobby did not leave the building at around 9:30-9:45. They moved to the southern corner of the building. There were at least 30 when the first building collapsed.

Check out the VERY interesting testimony by J. Peruggia.

http://www.nistreview.org/EMS1.pdf

Its a large document, you'll have to search for "J. Peruggia" and the number "7".

Sorry I don't have time to cut and paste. But please check it out.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2007, 08:58 PM   #22
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by SLOB View Post
I still dont get this Jennings story. Does he claim that the WTC7 lobby was hit by an explosion, with dead bodys about, prior to the fall of WTC1 and 2, as the link I got claimed? Or didn't he? Was he misquoted? Has he changed his story over time?

What?

/S
I suppect he's been misquoted, or at least carefully lead and edited. The lobby of WTC 7 was used as a triage centre from the WTC 1 & 2 so it is quite possible that there were bodies in there without them having been killed there, and we already know that the "explosion" and damage was caused by the building being hit by WTC 1 as it collapsed.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2007, 09:41 PM   #23
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Bump, to say "Good Work" to noob, Mr. Herbert....

Apparently Dylan's not going to let anyone question the source or the timeline, although he let slip the name, himself, the dumb putz! He (and more likely IVXX) have been sitting on the two or three news threads and deleting posts that make him look insane as quickly as they can. e^n was getting dizzy trying to keep up with the his disappearing posts, I think!

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2007, 09:55 PM   #24
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Bump, to say "Good Work" to noob, Mr. Herbert....

Apparently Dylan's not going to let anyone question the source or the timeline, although he let slip the name, himself, the dumb putz! He (and more likely IVXX) have been sitting on the two or three news threads and deleting posts that make him look insane as quickly as they can. e^n was getting dizzy trying to keep up with the his disappearing posts, I think!
Yay for freedom of speech and "ask questions demand answers!"

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2007, 11:24 PM   #25
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Why would the evil conspirators set off an explosion in WTC7 before the twin towers collapsed? To test the explosive stuff? To get everyone extra specially antsy in case planes hitting buildings hadn't already done it enough? Because Silverstein is so evil he likes blowing stuff up out of order just for the heck of it? Because a dumb associate hit the wrong button from the OEM while trying to answer a cellphone, drink coffee and ogle the Playmate of the month at the same time?
Old 27th June 2007, 11:27 PM   #26
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

I'll take door number 4, Monty.

LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2007, 12:07 AM   #27
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Originally Posted by Travis View Post
Why would the evil conspirators set off an explosion in WTC7 before the twin towers collapsed? To test the explosive stuff? To get everyone extra specially antsy in case planes hitting buildings hadn't already done it enough? Because Silverstein is so evil he likes blowing stuff up out of order just for the heck of it? Because a dumb associate hit the wrong button from the OEM while trying to answer a cellphone, drink coffee and ogle the Playmate of the month at the same time?
Any true conspirator will tell you it is because the masterminds are so smart that it's too easy for them to pull this whole thing off flawlessly, so they leave behind little deliberate clues, just to make it fun!

This is what some CT nuts actually believe.
Old 28th June 2007, 01:25 AM   #28
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Yes I have heard some CTers claim that the perpetrators made their plot obvious on purpose because they're mocking the stupidity of the average citizen.

Of course they didn't count on the super observational powers of the awesomely smart Truth Movement...

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2007, 01:41 AM   #29
DarkMagician
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Yes I have heard some CTers claim that the perpetrators made their plot obvious on purpose because they're mocking the stupidity of the average citizen.

Of course they didn't count on the super observational powers of the awesomely smart Truth Movement...

-Gumboot
Oh god, can it be the Trans-siberian Double Bluff!?
Sometimes going by "Nyke" | "Pascal's Wager: Believe in Unicorns, or one might kick you in the nads!" | "There is no hope for humanity. Reason is dead and we dance on the corpse. Tra la la la la!" --c4ts | Intelligent Design & Expelled Exposed | I'm on dial-up. If you want to reply to me, summarize please.
DarkMagician is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2007, 01:45 AM   #30
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post

-Gumboot
LOL! I just ran across a truther essentially say the same thing!
Old 28th June 2007, 02:09 AM   #31
e^n
Muse

Originally Posted by Kent1 View Post
Its a large document, you'll have to search for "J. Peruggia" and the number "7".

Sorry I don't have time to cut and paste. But please check it out.
There is a split version of this available on the nytimes website here: http://graphics8.nytimes.com/package...IC/9110160.PDF
e^n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2007, 05:18 AM   #32
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Nope. I live in MA, too. I had a coworker who excitedly mentioned a 'cool 9/11 movie' he saw on the internet that somebody showed him. I told him that the 9/11 internet movies have all been debunked, and that if he let me know which one it was I could steer him in the right direction regarding real information.
He just shrugged and said, "nah, I figured it was lot bull anyway." I got the impression that if nobody challenged him, he would have told everyone in the office about his 'find' and seem like a really informed guy, but as soon as someone knew more than him he quickly dropped the whole charade. He hasn't mentioned it since.

That's my only run-in with 9/11 conspiracies so far. Then again, most of my friends are engineers and professionals. Funny how the more educated social circles tend to have less 'truthers'.

What part of MA are you in, DGM?
Old 3rd July 2007, 09:34 AM   #33
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Here is what looks like video inside WTC7 after the first building fell.

Start watching at about 21:45 minutes in.

http://www.archive.org/details/bbc200109111121-1202
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2007, 10:08 AM   #34
Totovader
Game Warden

Fetzer issued one of his "press releases" yesterday, trying to claim that it's all coming together.

It's one of those articles that's so frustrating to read that it's almost not even worth mentioning:

"NIST exploring 9/11 conspiracy theory for WTC-7: New witness confirms Scholars previous findings"

New witness confirms a death ray from outer space? Oh, guess not...

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!

Last edited by Totovader; 3rd July 2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: it's not today anymore
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2007, 06:10 PM   #35
MaGZ
Philosopher

News on Berry Jennings?

What is the latest information on Berry Jennings. Will Gravy debunk his comments as he did William Rodriguez?
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2007, 06:18 PM   #36
qarnos
Cold-hearted skeptic

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
What is the latest information on Berry Jennings. Will Gravy debunk his comments as he did William Rodriguez?
It's Barry.
Old 20th November 2007, 06:30 PM   #37
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

You need to understand that Gravy doesn't need to debunk every single thing. He's just a human, with a life. Also, since the CD theory isn't plausible, why should we still bother with it? (I'm assuming that is what this is about, if not, disregard)

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2007, 06:37 PM   #38
Thunder
Banned

MaGz-

Barry Jennings was kidnapped by the Zionists. They are trying to convert him to Kabbalaism.

Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2007, 06:54 PM   #39
MaGZ
Philosopher

I thought Jennings would come forward with more details about his experience with the explosion in the stairwell of WTC 7 after the latest edition of LC came out.

Why wouldn’t Gravy try to debunk Jennings. He did so well with Rodriguez.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2007, 07:00 PM   #40
Arus808
Philosopher

because jennings isn't out to make money off of his lies. And what would be the point of Jennings coming out? he said he heard explosions; he did not see bombs and we already know that he is messed up on his timeline of events. His "issue" is really a non-issue, since facts do not support his claims.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories