ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , expired link , dylan avery , 911 conspiracy theory , loose change forum , william rodriguez

Old 25th September 2007, 12:36 AM   #1
ref
Master Poster

Loose Change vs. William Rodriguez

Get your popcorn.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=16305

It's about Dylan blaming William for leaking the information on Mark Cuban and Charlie Sheen deals. And William defending himself against these accusations.

The latest from William:

Originally Posted by William
SO here we are in a turning point. If this is the way it is, I will then wish you well and continue my journey alone. Please fell free to cancel my membership.
More popcorn, please. Waiting for the next posts.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 01:52 AM   #2
NickUK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by ref View Post
Get your popcorn.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...howtopic=16305

It's about Dylan blaming William for leaking the information on Mark Cuban and Charlie Sheen deals. And William defending himself against these accusations.

The latest from William:

More popcorn, please. Waiting for the next posts.
I'll be very annoyed if NWO kitty doesn't make an appearance on page 1 of this thread to explain all this to me...

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 02:11 AM   #3
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dylan
Mark Cuban and Charlie Sheen

Nobody was supposed to know about that until the time was right. Thanks to William Rodriguez telling the NY Post all about it, the deal with Cuban was sunk within a week, and Charlie still hasn't gotten back to us with feedback on the cut we sent him. He just got syndication of Two and a Half Men, so maybe that's what's more important. It's his life, not mine.

WTC7 Witness

Well, as usual, we tried doing the right thing and released a minute and a half of his interview under the explicit directions that we did not want to reveal his identity until the time was right. What happened? People started calling him at his job, and he got threatened with being fired.

So, basically, we've tried our best to keep our mouths shut about things until it was right to say something. But, people decided that waiting wasn't good enough, so they needed answers immediately.

And now, here we are, without a theater deal and without our WTC7 witness. So now we're releasing it independently, hopefully four-walling it into theaters ourselves.

Call it anti-climactic. I call it us making lemonade out of lemons.
You got what you deserved Do-Over.
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 02:22 AM   #4
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Well frankly, if you nest with vipers you're going to get bit.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 02:25 AM   #5
boloboffin

They dropped Rodriguez because of time constraints? The same reason they gave for dropping the missile pod theories?

Right after Rodriguez decided to charge them for his interview and footage, seeing as how it was going to theaters?

Oh, the [rule10] has well and truly hit the fan over in LC Land.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 02:44 AM   #6
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
Well frankly, if you nest with vipers you're going to get bit.

-Gumboot
Who's the nester and who's the nestee, though? Or do they take turns? How many times has it been said by how many people.... It's All About the Money!

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 02:47 AM   #7
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

It is quite amusing how Charlie hasn't got back to Dylan because of 'syndication' for Two and a Half Men.

If he keeps getting this hostile when things do not go his way, he will have no contacts, no friends, and no more movies.

ETA:
Quote:
SHEEN COME THROUGH WE NEED YOU JUST DO THE NARRATION, WHEN THEY START WW3 YOULL REALIZE THAT 2 AND A HALF MEN WAS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, CMON GET ON BOARD AND SAVE THE REPUBLIC, HOPEFULLY ALEX JONES CAN CONVINCE YOU TO NARRATE.
what comedy gold.

Last edited by Undesired Walrus; 25th September 2007 at 02:52 AM.
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 03:12 AM   #8
8den
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by William Rodriguez
In my case, I told them ( you ) that if this was going to be a movie release and not an internet effort, the rules of the game changes and that I, my organization should be compensated, in exchange I will give you the rights to the testimony and also unique exclusive videos of my 20 years working on the Towers. Finally, access to many of the eyewitnesses that are waiting to testify that were never interviewed before. Not a bad deal, isn't?
Nice to see him lay it out for us in black and white. Love the carrot at the end of it.
8den is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 03:21 AM   #9
jsiv
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Aiko
So, you're selling witnesses, William? Worse than that, you're withholding the ones that were never interviewed before ... for money?! The truth isn't about getting "compensated."

Dylan, Korey, and Bermas couldn't be more self-less with the movement. I hoped you would be like them in this matter.

Forgive me, but you've lost my respect.

Priceless.
jsiv is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 03:39 AM   #10
MarkyX
Master Poster

Wow it's like William Rodriguez has become a pimp; selling people for services!

Oh, Dylan..

Quote:
Thanks to William Rodriguez telling the NY Post all about it, the deal with Cuban was sunk within a week
I think ol' Dylan is forgetting that Mark Cuban contacted me after some people told him about Screw Loose Change. And I did mention a few things over an email to Mark Cuban and his buddy who phoned me.

You want to know the biggest challenge with your film Dylan, according to what they told me? Copyright.

As soon as I heard that word, I knew your pseudo-film wouldn't make it.
Old 25th September 2007, 03:51 AM   #11
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Quote:
So, you're selling witnesses, William? Worse than that, you're withholding the ones that were never interviewed before ... for money?! The truth isn't about getting "compensated."

Dylan, Korey, and Bermas couldn't be more self-less with the movement. I hoped you would be like them in this matter.

Forgive me, but you've lost my respect.

Weren't these the same people that were castigating us not so long ago for not respecting William? How much changes in such a short time!
Old 25th September 2007, 04:05 AM   #12
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by NickUK View Post
I'll be very annoyed if NWO kitty doesn't make an appearance on page 1 of this thread to explain all this to me...

Old 25th September 2007, 04:40 AM   #13
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

That was the greatest thing I have ever read. This is all too hilarious.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 04:43 AM   #14
nlarosa
Scholar

Originally Posted by The Doc View Post
That was the greatest thing I have ever read. This is all too hilarious.
Laff i agree
nlarosa is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 04:45 AM   #15
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

arent the LC boys alwasy bragging about how much money they are going to give/have given to victims and first responders? doesnt rodriguez count as one or both of those? they should be more than willing to share their honey pot, but again, we see their true colors

honestly i cant blame willie for wanting a cut of the profits
Old 25th September 2007, 04:55 AM   #16
NickUK
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I knew the furry fella wouldn't let me down!

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 05:02 AM   #17
SpaceMonkeyZero
Graduate Poster

It's not like Rosie's doing anything these days except hawking her book about her breaking her own fingers for attention. I'm sure Dylan can sign her up for some excellent voice over work.
"NOBODY expects the Truther Movement! Our chief weapon is speculation, speculation and conjecture, conjecture and speculation. Our two weapons are conjecture and speculation, and youtube videos. Our *three* weapons are conjecture, speculation, and youtube videos, and an almost fanatical devotion to the "Truth". Our *four*. No. *Amongst* our weapons. Amongst our weaponry, are such elements as conjecture, speculation."
SpaceMonkeyZero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 05:05 AM   #18
Disbelief
Master Poster

Originally Posted by SpaceMonkeyZero View Post
It's not like Rosie's doing anything these days except hawking her book about her breaking her own fingers for attention. I'm sure Dylan can sign her up for some excellent voice over work.
No, they will use her for her typing skills and let her do the close captioning.
Disbelief is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 05:39 AM   #19
CHF
Illuminator

So Willy Rod was in it for money all along? I'm stunned! Stunned I tell ya!

No theater, no Charlie, no Willy. What a lovely day
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 05:43 AM   #20
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

What I enjoyed was the comment from Dylan about having to go to four-wall deals. This is when the film is such a turkey that no one will show it. You basically get the ticket income, and you pay the owners for the space. But the theatre or cineplex keeps the real juice - the concession stand revenues. (Altough I don't know if they sell rolling papers.)

In short, no one with a dime's worth of commercial sense wants to go near this thing. If they could barely get 300 people (and remember, that includes mommies) to their over-hyped preview edition in the midst of Truthstock, how many people are they going to get to go to a cinema and pay ten bucks? Especially since it's just a new improved rehashing of the other eleventy-seven versions.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 05:51 AM   #21
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Oh, my. I guess if you stay in the sandbox too long it becomes a litterbox. Final Cut Pro this ain't.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 06:00 AM   #22
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

What strikes me as fascinating is how Dylan will blame anybody but himself.

What is also strange is how vocal he is about the utter failure of the film and Sheen shunning them for a 2-bit sitcom.
Old 25th September 2007, 06:07 AM   #23
boloboffin

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
What strikes me as fascinating is how Dylan will blame anybody but himself.

What is also strange is how vocal he is about the utter failure of the film and Sheen shunning them for a 2-bit sitcom.
Actually, Two And A Half Men is the first show since Friends to land a cash-plus-barter deal for their entire network run which isn't over yet. There is greeen in that thar two-bit sitcom.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 06:09 AM   #24
CHF
Illuminator

Originally Posted by A Quiet Friend
Well, I'm sure that the movie is great and all but... it could go the way you describe OR you could get a spineless judge who caves to pressure and decides that because Charlie has aligned himself with a bunch of nutjobs - that's us ... then he shouldn't be left alone with the kids because he's a dangerous person... blah, blah, blah... I would hope that that sort of thing would never happen but I could see some lunatic in the court system trying to be a tough guy.
Yeah I'm sure ol' Charlie took that into consideration. Who wouldn't?

It's easy to be a twoofer when you're a single white male...not so easy when you gotta appear sane enough to still see your kids.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 06:17 AM   #25
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Do Over
WTC7 Witness

Well, as usual, we tried doing the right thing and released a minute and a half of his interview under the explicit directions that we did not want to reveal his identity until the time was right. What happened? People started calling him at his job, and he got threatened with being fired.
Its unbelievable that Avery blames others for revealing who his WTC 7 witness was. AVERY put the guy's story on the air, with many of the same details that we've read in the press and the NIST report, and quotes from the Avery interview appeared at Prisonplanet.

June 18:
Originally Posted by Do Over
Tomorrow on LTW Radio we're gonna broadcast clips from an interview we conducted last Tuesday before we headed to Bonnaroo.

Btw, many many thanks to Travis of SCI for hooking us up.

You've seen him before, in a news interview widely disseminated on the web, but you've never heard from him since. Until now.

He was working in WTC7 on 9/11. And he saw and experienced things that drive a giant nail through the coffin of the official story.

GCN Live, Stream 4, 8 PM Eastern.
June 19, 5:37 p.m.
Originally Posted by Kent1 View Post
I'll have to listen to the whole thing when I get home later tonight, but this sounds almost EXACTLY like Barry Jennings story.
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e...rry_jennings_1
Also see the links provided by the research site

However the story has now changed to before either towers fell.
However the links tell a different story.

Here's a video of part of his story. I'll have to find the full video at a later time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwc9YtSduJc

What a staggeringly incompetent person Avery is.

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 06:42 AM   #26
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

honestly i dont see what the problem is from dylans end

he wants to donate money to victims and first responders, but he also wants to fund the advancement of the truth movement (this is for appearances only, its ignores any personal greed)

the answer to both is willie rodriguez! he was there, so dylan gets the satisfaction of donating money to worthy individual, and willie will probably use the money for another speaking tour talking about explosions, its win-win

dylan says he got lemons and is making lemonade, seems to me he tossed the ripe lemons in the trash and is mixing up some kool-aid
Old 25th September 2007, 07:02 AM   #27
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
honestly i dont see what the problem is from dylans end
I suspect WR's "compensation" is based on dylans wildly over inflated expectations of LC revenue, something dylan is all to aware of.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 07:02 AM   #28
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by defaultdotxbe View Post
dylan says he got lemons and is making lemonade, seems to me he tossed the ripe lemons in the trash and is mixing up some kool-aid

Old 25th September 2007, 07:47 AM   #29
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by do-over-dylan
Call it anti-climactic. I call it us making lemonade out of lemons.
I think it's more like pouring lemon juice on a final...err...paper cut.
Old 25th September 2007, 07:53 AM   #30
Rawkarma
Thinker

Originally Posted by Revolutionary91@LCF
I agree, keep any more info you have on tight lockdown. ANd if people don;t like it, **** them it is for the better. EVerything 'bad' that has happened to the Final Cut has been due to open mouths. Any news you get keep it between you, and you alone.
When the government adopts the same attitude, it's a nefarious conspiracy.

How I love the hypocrisy of the 911 deniers.
Old 25th September 2007, 08:05 AM   #31
JamesB
Master Poster

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
Actually, Two And A Half Men is the first show since Friends to land a cash-plus-barter deal for their entire network run which isn't over yet. There is greeen in that thar two-bit sitcom.
But how can that be? According to Alex Jones Charlie Sheen was punished by the New World Order for speaking out about the truth of 9/11! Get me Spielberg on the phone!
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 08:06 AM   #32
nicepants
Graduate Poster

The bickering between Willie & the other truthers is definitely the best part of that thread. They're accusing Willie of being after money. Rawkarma said it best

Quote:
Old 25th September 2007, 08:15 AM   #33
defaultdotxbe
Drunken Shikigami

Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Get me Spielberg on the phone!
i can get you his non-union mexican equivilent...
Old 25th September 2007, 08:22 AM   #34
Pardalis
Banned

So Charlie Sheen is going to play Rodriguez in a movie?

It really is just about Willie isn't it?

"I am 9/11!"
Quote:
Quote:
Wasn't Dylan, Jason and Korey out in Cali when you were schmoozing up Charlie Sheen and pitching him on movie ideas??
Indeed we were all there and I remember to be the one taking the pictures of Dylan and Charlie. Schoomooozing? hmmm , I will let Charlie answer that.
I do remember Jimmy Walter talking about it and Charlie agreeing that it will be great, an honor and also that he needed to work on his accent to sound more like me. Counting Jimmy was the financier of the project. I will ask Mr. Walters and will get back to you on this from his experience.

Last edited by Pardalis; 25th September 2007 at 08:30 AM. Reason: added quote
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 08:58 AM   #35
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeeeeeee!!
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 08:59 AM   #36
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Rawkarma View Post
When the government adopts the same attitude, it's a nefarious conspiracy.

I love thehighwaymanq's effort:

Quote:
Please everyone, stop asking about this release and what theaters and whose narration and everything. Let Dylan do his job, hes already busy enough

"Hey, would all you guys who are Just Asking Questions please stop asking questions?"

Now he know how we feel!

Old 25th September 2007, 09:12 AM   #37
Alferd_Packer
Philosopher

Willie:
Quote:
I tried calling AJ and no success to "nip this on the but".
Willie nipping AJ in the but.
Old 25th September 2007, 09:32 AM   #38
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

William, why don't you, in a concise and logical fashion, explain the reasoning behind the decisions being discussed concerning your involvement with regards to Loose Change, and your take on what is going on over at the Loose Change Forum concerning this...give us your perspective.

Thanks.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 09:33 AM   #39
CHF
Illuminator

Originally Posted by William_Rodriguez View Post
nope, it is all about ****..isn't? careful there...
Hey Willy, how many WTC7 demolition witnesses can I get for $50?

Oh and I'd prefer some who haven't changed their story as much as you have. Thanks.

Last edited by chillzero; 16th November 2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: removing personal information at request
Old 25th September 2007, 09:34 AM   #40
Pardalis
Banned

Oh, and Willie, I've reported you for divulging personal information.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories