ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th October 2007, 05:48 AM   #1
MarkyX
Master Poster

William Rodrigeuz vs Kevin McPadden

Just got this in the mail by a SCL fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttlIXUmd3f0

Video proof of the constant revision of their stories.
Old 11th October 2007, 07:07 AM   #2
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

that video was faked!
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:21 AM   #3
cyclonic
Muse

obviously kevin mcpadden didn't practise his lines enough and why would the red cross be in on the countdown?
maybe alex jones thought the red cross touch would give the story credence.
cyclonic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:27 AM   #4
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cyclonic View Post
obviously kevin mcpadden didn't practise his lines enough and why would the red cross be in on the countdown?
maybe alex jones thought the red cross touch would give the story credence.
Red Cross "in on it"? Or could it be they were simply repeating the countdown and unaware of its implications?
"I would imagine that if you took the top expert in that type of work and gave him the assignment of bringing these buildings down with explosives, I would bet that he could do it."-John SKilling-Head Structural Engineer WTC-1993 Seattle Times
Swing Dangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:31 AM   #5
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

after seeing him change his story, how can you honestly say that with a straight face, swing?
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:33 AM   #6
cyclonic
Muse

Originally Posted by Swing Dangler View Post
Red Cross "in on it"? Or could it be they were simply repeating the countdown and unaware of its implications?
how come its on his radio? no one else has ever said they heard a countdown.
cyclonic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:34 AM   #7
nicepants
Graduate Poster

So it went from "we heard a rumble"

to

"we heard an explosion that threw us up in the air, the walls and ceiling crumbled, the fire sprinklers went off and everyone was screaming"

I think version 2.0 probably sells more tickets.

ETA: Sounds like one of those movies "based on a true story"

Last edited by nicepants; 11th October 2007 at 07:38 AM. Reason: noted
nicepants is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:35 AM   #8
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by cyclonic View Post
how come its on his radio? no one else has ever said they heard a countdown.

wrong!! Mike The EMT did!!
Old 11th October 2007, 07:46 AM   #9
cyclonic
Muse

Originally Posted by nicepants View Post
"we heard an explosion that threw us up in the air, the walls and ceiling crumbled, the fire sprinklers went off and everyone was screaming"

thats when william hit his head,poor fellow.
Old 11th October 2007, 07:49 AM   #10
cyclonic
Muse

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
wrong!! Mike The EMT did!!
pardon my ignorance, who is Mike The EMT?
Old 11th October 2007, 07:51 AM   #11
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

"Hi, is that the Red Cross? Over."

"Yes, what is it? Over."

"We want you to repeat a countdown for us. Over."

"What? er... Over."

"We want you to repeat a countdown for us. Over."

"Look, are you serious? Over."

"Sure, just repeat a countdown, will you? Over."

"Why the **** would I want to do that, for ****'s sake? We're the *********** Red Cross, not the *********** talking clock! Over."

"Look, I can't tell you why, I just want you to repeat a countdown for me over your radio. Over."

"Look, you sick ****head, stop tying up this *********** radio channel, I'm trying to save *********** lives here! Over and out."

Did it go something like that?

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 07:55 AM   #12
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

you don't know Mike the EMT? This guy doesn't know Mike The EMT!!

Mike was a made up character who said he als heard a 20 second countdown of WTC 7. And Dylan RAN with this as TMOASG.

After the Mike hoax was found out, Dylan don't like talkin' bout it no' mo'
Old 11th October 2007, 07:59 AM   #13
cyclonic
Muse

Mike was a made up character who said he als heard a 20 second countdown of WTC 7. And Dylan RAN with this as TMOASG.

LOL DYLAN AVERY IS A ................
Old 11th October 2007, 08:00 AM   #14
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

see here; http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=94832
Old 11th October 2007, 08:36 AM   #15
NYCEMT86
Graduate Poster

Please don't confuse me with Mike the EMT...that guy is a real d-bag

I do have one question, could this whole 321 count down thing be...Engine 321? I don't know if they responded to the WTC before or after the collapse of tower 1 and 2, but it would make sense.

ETA: Can't forget the 10 codes

"The most beautiful four words in the common language is: I told you so." - Vidal

Last edited by NYCEMT86; 11th October 2007 at 08:44 AM.
NYCEMT86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 08:51 AM   #16
cyclonic
Muse

Quote:
As far as my credibility goes... I was discharged from the AF with a General Discharge. Failure to report the witness of a crime, Its one time keeping my mouth costs me dearly. The details are thankfully sealed within my Squadron.

does any one know more about this? maybe his story is revenge for this episode.
Old 11th October 2007, 10:10 AM   #17
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Just got this in the mail by a SCL fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttlIXUmd3f0

Video proof of the constant revision of their stories.
Playing devils advocate, but are we not refuting the 'fog of war' confusion we so often use to refute CT claims?
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 10:15 AM   #18
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

after seeing him change his story, how can you honestly say that with a straight face, swing?
I haven't seen the change, Coins. Can you help a brother out?
"I would imagine that if you took the top expert in that type of work and gave him the assignment of bringing these buildings down with explosives, I would bet that he could do it."-John SKilling-Head Structural Engineer WTC-1993 Seattle Times
Swing Dangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 10:25 AM   #19
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Just to clarify...you did notice the significant changes that Willie made to his story, correct?
Old 11th October 2007, 11:59 AM   #20
The Big Dog

Why are you asking Coins? Could it be that he was simply repeating the post and unaware of its implications?
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 01:49 PM   #21
CHF
Illuminator

So a Red Cross worker listened to a countdown and then when it hit 'zero' WTC7 collapsed amidst a series of bangs...and yet the Red Cross person had no idea what just happened???

Please don't assume that everyone else is as slow as an average twoofer.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 01:56 PM   #22
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Stundied.
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 02:00 PM   #23
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

I start getting lost when the acronyms exceed 4 letters. What does "TMOASG" mean?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 02:12 PM   #24
A W Smith
Philosopher

Swing.. they don't do the happy new year thing in September. Thats late December and quite a few blocks north. Times Square. You might have heard of it???
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 02:44 PM   #25
MarkyX
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
Playing devils advocate, but are we not refuting the 'fog of war' confusion we so often use to refute CT claims?
I don't see that way.

The fog of war is used by mainly media reports and second hand information, not first person eyewitness stories like William and McPadden.

That's like me saying I witnessed a shooting, then a year later say it was a stabbing. Would this make sense? Could I be trusted? No, but that's exactly how William and McPadden is playing the truthers.
Old 11th October 2007, 03:13 PM   #26
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
I start getting lost when the acronyms exceed 4 letters. What does "TMOASG" mean?
The Mother Of All ...?

eta: Smoking Guns!
Old 11th October 2007, 03:15 PM   #27
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
the mother of all smoking guns
Old 11th October 2007, 03:37 PM   #28
negativ
Graduate Poster

Just because Alex Jones cultists follow Grampa Al around repeating his chants without the slightest idea what he or they are talking about, that's no reason to assume others possess a similar lack of self-awareness.
Old 11th October 2007, 03:39 PM   #29
RedIbis
Philosopher

Apparently, the massive change in story that Rodriguez is being accused of is changing the word "rumbling" to "explosion."

Apparently, he has also used the words "seconds" "two seconds" "a few seconds" and then used "7 seconds" to describe the time between the explosion below him and the impact above him. This apparently is the horrible mendacity which gives Gravy and others the carte blanche to assassinate his character.

If you keep asking the regulars here what exactly makes Rodriguez a liar, they will invariably point to these, as well as Rodriguez's claim that he is on the no-fly list.

I'd like to challenge Gravy to prove his research skills and explain to his cohorts why someone can be on the no-fly list and still fly. Some basic research should clarify this.
Old 11th October 2007, 03:42 PM   #30
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Still waiting for Mr. McPadden (Kevinprime here on JREF) to return to answer the questions we have posed about his changing story...any word??

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 04:32 PM   #31
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Still waiting for Mr. McPadden (Kevinprime here on JREF) to return to answer the questions we have posed about his changing story...any word??

TAM
What specific questions did you pose in this thread?

One thing I know for sure about this video is that whoever put it together needs some grammar and punctuation proofreading help, and quick.
Old 11th October 2007, 04:33 PM   #32
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
snipage

I'd like to challenge Gravy to prove his research skills and explain to his cohorts why someone can be on the no-fly list and still fly. Some basic research should clarify this.
Why don't you just tell us rather than being coy?

Also, care to explain what you were on about in this thread? I'm still scratching my head.
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 05:26 PM   #33
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post

TAM
He has not returned my email to the address he gave.
Old 11th October 2007, 05:30 PM   #34
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

What specific questions did you pose in this thread?

One thing I know for sure about this video is that whoever put it together needs some grammar and punctuation proofreading help, and quick.
In this thread here...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=94832

My questions are in post 37,38,39

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 06:24 PM   #35
SDC
Master Poster

If you keep asking the regulars here what exactly makes Rodriguez a liar, they will invariably point to these, as well as Rodriguez's claim that he is on the no-fly list.

Cut down by me to a specific point. This begs the question: is he on a no-fly list? Or did he just say he was? I wouldn't know, offhand, how to check that; things I've read suggest that the information isn't available, including to the no-fly-ee. (If that term is legit.) And that fact is generally known, at least the media often run the "they won't let my 85 year old grandma and my 2 week old baby fly but won't say why" stories, because they show the government at its silliest. And I expect R.Ibis would know that as well as anyone and if so, his challenge is Disingenuous 101.
SDC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 06:47 PM   #36
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

Yep. The media would have a field day if Rodriguez were barred from a flight on account of his being on the no-fly list. Imagine the headline: "9/11 hero kept grounded by Federal no-fly list".

We all know how much of an attention seeker Willy is: there's no way he wouldn't have alerted the media had such a situation happened.
Old 11th October 2007, 07:10 PM   #37
RedIbis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SDC View Post
Cut down by me to a specific point. This begs the question: is he on a no-fly list? Or did he just say he was? I wouldn't know, offhand, how to check that; things I've read suggest that the information isn't available, including to the no-fly-ee. (If that term is legit.) And that fact is generally known, at least the media often run the "they won't let my 85 year old grandma and my 2 week old baby fly but won't say why" stories, because they show the government at its silliest. And I expect R.Ibis would know that as well as anyone and if so, his challenge is Disingenuous 101.
You're very much on the right track.

There are other specifics involved with people who get on the no fly list.

If the research here is so impeccable it shouldn't be hard to explain why Rodriguez is not necessarily lying. In fact, he's likely telling the truth.
Old 11th October 2007, 07:36 PM   #38
The Big Dog

Apparently, the massive change in story that Rodriguez is being accused of is changing the word "rumbling" to "explosion."

Red Ibis, i gotta hand it to you, I don't think anyone would have guessed that in the remainder of your post you would have totally ignored the first point and somehow make it all the way to the no-fly list! Nicely done, that takes some fancy dancing, and you are the Arthur Murray of mendacity, and the Baryshnikov of baloney.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th October 2007, 08:01 PM   #39
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

If the research here is so impeccable it shouldn't be hard to explain why Rodriguez is not necessarily lying. In fact, he's likely telling the truth.
Did he take a boat to his UK tour?
Old 11th October 2007, 08:03 PM   #40
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Did he take a boat to his UK tour?
I hear you CAN still get passage on freighters sometimes.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories