International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

pgwenthold 4th May 2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13471339)
This is why I hate the fact that Hitler and Stalin were "atheist" is always this huge "gotcha" that religious folk drop.

First all it's a lie for at least one, maybe both them.

But even if it where true, they were anti-religious because they saw religious, organized religion especially, as a threat to their power. They weren't rational or measured people.

Hitler didn't see religious people as a threat to his power. He counted on them.

Irrespective of his personal beliefs, he completed presented himself as a good Christian, and got the Christians to support him.

Hitler never personally murdered any Jews or threw anyone in the gas chamber. He just had others do it for him. Good, Christian family men. Who sent Jews to the gas chamber.

Stacyhs 4th May 2021 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13471339)
This is why I hate the fact that Hitler and Stalin were "atheist" is always this huge "gotcha" that religious folk drop.

First all it's a lie for at least one, maybe both them.

But even if it where true, they were anti-religious because they saw religious, organized religion especially, as a threat to their power. They weren't rational or measured people.

Hitler was also a huge dog lover. He adored his GS Blondi. Does that mean we should now hate dogs?

slyjoe 4th May 2021 05:56 PM

Back to MTG.

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'

Quote:

Reps. Ruben Gallego and Marjorie Taylor Greene got into a heated Twitter exchange this week.

Gallego said Greene was an "insurrectionist" after she called Democrats "the enemy within."

In response, Greene called Gallego a "coward" and questioned his masculinity.
Some other good quotes in the article.

https://news.yahoo.com/democratic-co...175610812.html

Belz... 4th May 2021 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13471333)
has written a lot about what he calls "Secular Religions" ..mass political movements that have all the charecteristics of religions except they don't center around a Supreme Being.

Don't they, though? Not only is dear leader effectively a god amongst men, or at least a demigod, but there are often religious overtones in even those cults.

Stacyhs 4th May 2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13471500)
Back to MTG.

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'



Some other good quotes in the article.

https://news.yahoo.com/democratic-co...175610812.html

I have got laugh at MTG's retort:

"While you were hiding with your little pen, brave Republican MEN were helping police hold the door, so that ALL of us could get out safely. Coward,"

How conveniently she forgets that those trying to break down the doors in the first place weren't Democrats but people who were supporters of her beloved Trump!

This is how stupid and ignorant MTG is: this is the report of Haley Talbot, a reporter who was in the Capitol on Jan. 6th and reported on Rep. Gallego's actions that day. Unlike MTG's ignorant tweet, Gallego chose to take a group of women reporters to his office because they were refused entrance to the secure location the Congressmembers were evacuated to:

Quote:

When we finally made it to our secure location, members started filing through the large wooden doors of the largest hearing room I know of. When I tried to walk in I was told “members only” by an officer guarding the entrance.

I was stunned. The five other reporters with me couldn’t believe it either. “Where are we supposed to go?!” we begged.

Rep. Abigail Spanberger, D-Va., fought for us. When those doors were slammed in our faces she told the guards we needed refuge, we needed somewhere to hide. She told them that we were in the chamber too and we had been attacked.

At the same time, I was also asking Spanberger if she would please go on MSNBC to talk about what just happened. She later did and recounted the events calmly and accurately.

Spanberger refused to go in the hearing room until she knew we were safe. It meant so much to me that she fought for us. As the confrontation with the guard ensued, Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., offered to take us down the hall to his office.

I felt better once we were inside the congressman’s office. He did not need to help us like that, especially amid a raging pandemic that has killed hundreds of thousands.

Gallego entertained us with war stories, raided the cafeteria and vending machines for us and made us feel calm amidst the chaos that was still ensuing just outside the door.
That ***** MTG really does need to shut her seditious, stupid, ignorant mouth. But, like Trump, she suffers from the same foot-in-mouth disease.

Craig4 4th May 2021 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slyjoe (Post 13471500)
Back to MTG.

Democratic congressman tells Marjorie Taylor Greene to 'shut your seditious, QAnon loving mouth' after she called his party 'the enemy within'



Some other good quotes in the article.

https://news.yahoo.com/democratic-co...175610812.html

It's about time Dems called out the sedition of the domestic enemy in our Congress.

smartcooky 4th May 2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471482)
Didn't work for me

"Video removed...." error

Still works for me. It hasn't been removed but it has been disabled from playing outside of You Tube. Click the "Watch on YouTube" link and it works

Skeptic Ginger 4th May 2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig4 (Post 13471519)
It's about time Dems called out the sedition of the domestic enemy in our Congress.

Especially with McCarthy trying to kiss and make up.

Norman Alexander 4th May 2021 11:37 PM

Gallego as a Marine has been at the sharp end of some real fighting, with real weapons in real danger. Whereas Greene has only ever posed with her semi-auto on Twitter while pretending she is a "patriot".

ponderingturtle 5th May 2021 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471488)
Hitler didn't see religious people as a threat to his power. He counted on them.

Irrespective of his personal beliefs, he completed presented himself as a good Christian, and got the Christians to support him.

Hitler never personally murdered any Jews or threw anyone in the gas chamber. He just had others do it for him. Good, Christian family men. Who sent Jews to the gas chamber.

Who of course the Vatican helped flee from allied trials. So nothing against the catholic church in the holocaust at least.

smartcooky 5th May 2021 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13471604)
Gallego as a Marine has been at the sharp end of some real fighting, with real weapons in real danger. Whereas Greene has only ever posed with her semi-auto on Twitter while pretending she is a "patriot".

Ruben Gallego: Combat Action Ribbon - Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment in Iraq 2005-2006. His unit lost 46 Marines (including his best friend) and two USN corpsmen during his ToD.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: QAnon conspiracy theorist who believes Space Lasers secretly launched by the Jews caused the California wildfires, and that the world is controlled by a shadowy cabal of baby-eating abusers operating out of the basement of a DC pizza parlour. The nearest she's has ever come to combat is posing with a gun in a political ad in which she makes implied threats against other politicians, and she wants to be allowed to take her gun into the Congressional chamber where those very same politicians work.

Which one of these is "the enemy within" again?

The Don 5th May 2021 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13471702)
Ruben Gallego: Combat Action Ribbon - Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment in Iraq 2005-2006. His unit lost 46 Marines (including his best friend) and two USN corpsmen during his ToD.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: QAnon conspiracy theorist who believes Space Lasers secretly launched by the Jews caused the California wildfires, and that the world is controlled by a shadowy cabal of baby-eating abusers operating out of the basement of a DC pizza parlour. The nearest she's has ever come to combat is posing with a gun in a political ad in which she makes implied threats against other politicians, and she wants to be allowed to take her gun into the Congressional chamber where those very same politicians work.

Which one of these is "the enemy within" again?

According to a sizeable minority of the US electorate, the libtard. :mad:

quadraginta 5th May 2021 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13471528)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471482)
Didn't work for me

"Video removed...." error

Still works for me. It hasn't been removed but it has been disabled from playing outside of You Tube. Click the "Watch on YouTube" link and it works


Some people don't read past the headlines.

Dr. Keith 5th May 2021 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471482)
Didn't work for me

"Video removed...." error

That's a pretty good answer considering the prohibition on talking about one's ignore list. Well done threading that needle!

dudalb 5th May 2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471488)
Hitler didn't see religious people as a threat to his power. He counted on them.

Irrespective of his personal beliefs, he completed presented himself as a good Christian, and got the Christians to support him.

Hitler never personally murdered any Jews or threw anyone in the gas chamber. He just had others do it for him. Good, Christian family men. Who sent Jews to the gas chamber.


While he needed them. Hitler made clear there would be a "reckoning" with the Churhes after the war.
Have to point out many Christians opposed Hitler. Frankly, this sounds like a cheap shot.

Belz... 5th May 2021 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13471921)
While he needed them. Hitler made clear there would be a "reckoning" with the Churhes after the war.
Have to point out many Christians opposed Hitler. Frankly, this sounds like a cheap shot.

Religious people want Hitler to be an atheist. Atheists want him to be super-religious. Truth is, neither of those are true.

Silly Green Monkey 5th May 2021 10:08 AM

Got Mitt Uns

dudalb 5th May 2021 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13471931)
Religious people want Hitler to be an atheist. Atheists want him to be super-religious. Truth is, neither of those are true.

Correct.
Hitler had to tolerate the churches for political reasons, but in private he hated them. He agreed with Bormann and Himmler that Christinaity was a Jewish plot to weaken the Heroic Nordic Warrior with it's stupid idead of love and mercy. He constanly spoke of a reckoning once the war was won.
As it was, Himmler put pressure on anybody in the SS to drop all relatiohsips with the churches, and a couple of Gaulietiers tried to make their districrs the first in Germany to be free of Christian Churches.
He appeared to have no real religous convictions o fhis own.he in private ridiculed Himmler's attempts to revive Pre Christian German religion as silly.

dudalb 5th May 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13471936)
Got Mitt Uns

"WE GOT MITTENS TOO!"

Supposedly the reply of a US Doughboy to Germans shouting that in World War One.

pgwenthold 5th May 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13471921)
While he needed them. Hitler made clear there would be a "reckoning" with the Churhes after the war.
Have to point out many Christians opposed Hitler. Frankly, this sounds like a cheap shot.

Not at all.

Watch a Hitler rally. You really think many of those praising love on him were not Christian?

Of course they were. They were all good Catholics and Lutherans.

Hitler would have gotten no where without the support of Christian Germans.

pgwenthold 5th May 2021 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13471940)
Correct.

Nonsense. It shows you haven't actually read a word I said.

Quote:

Hitler had to tolerate the churches for political reasons, but in private he hated them.
I don't know why you are talking about "churches." That has nothing to do with anything.

I'll say it again: Hitler never killed a jewish person, or put anyone in a gas chamber. He had others do it for him. Christian Germans with families and pets.

Hitler did not carry out the atrocities of WW2. They were carried out, far and away, by German soldiers, who were predominantly Christian. Yes, Hitler planned and ordered it, but they did it. His religious beliefs do not matter to the fact the atrocities of WW2 by the Germans were done by Christians.

I do not insist that Hitler was a hard-core believer, I just contend it doesn't matter what he believed so I don't care. What does matter is that the Christians in Germany thought he was sufficiently Christian for them to support him and go along with his plan.

What he thought in private is irrelevant.

Belz... 5th May 2021 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471957)
Nonsense.

Did you just call nonsense my declaration that Hitler was neither an atheist nor a super-religious person?

For your information, just because he used religious people doesn't make him religious. Pretty sure he was a theist, but it doesn't mean he was a fanatic or anything.

dudalb 5th May 2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13471976)
Did you just call nonsense my declaration that Hitler was neither an atheist nor a super-religious person?

For your information, just because he used religious people doesn't make him religious. Pretty sure he was a theist, but it doesn't mean he was a fanatic or anything.

He appears to have, in private a sort of vague belief in supernatural forces like "Fate" and "Destinry" but not any specific beleif in a god per se.

pgwenthold 5th May 2021 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13471976)
Did you just call nonsense my declaration that Hitler was neither an atheist nor a super-religious person?.

No, I am calling nonsense your agreement with the statement that atheists think he was a super religious person and that christians insist he was atheist.

Belz... 5th May 2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471983)
No, I am calling nonsense your agreement with the statement that atheists think he was a super religious person and that christians insist he was atheist.

Why is it nonsense? I've heard literally countless times Christians claim that Hitler was an atheist, and the opposite argument right here.

So maybe you should expand a bit on that rather than use a single word.

malbui 5th May 2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey (Post 13471936)
Got Mitt Uns

Just so nobody can accuse us as a forum of abusing the German language*, it's actually Gott mit uns.


* To be fair, I abuse the German language every day at work. Not as badly as my Swiss German colleagues do, but I try.

pgwenthold 5th May 2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13471984)
Why is it nonsense? I've heard literally countless times Christians claim that Hitler was an atheist, and the opposite argument right here..

I think you are distorting what you have heard.

"Hitler was a catholic and never left the church" is a true statement. I'm sure you heard that a lot. But that's not the same as "super duper religious" (seriously, talk to a Catholic). ETA: Yes, you've heard the opposite argument to "Hitler was an atheist" but the opposite of "atheist" is not "super duper religious".

Meanwhile, in a post just above your response, I talked about how Hitler's religious beliefs don't matter, which is similarly not the same as saying super-duper religious. And it shows that it's not important to all atheists to show him as super-duper religious.

Finally, the "Hitler was a catholic" pretty much only shows up in response to assertions that Hitler was an atheist.

Belz... 5th May 2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malbui (Post 13471991)
Just so nobody can accuse us as a forum of abusing the German language*, it's actually Gott mit uns.


* To be fair, I abuse the German language every day at work. Not as badly as my Swiss German colleagues do, but I try.

God, Mitt and Us?

Belz... 5th May 2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13471993)
I think you are distorting what you have heard.

You think I haven't heard Christians claim Hitler was a Atheist?

Quote:

"Hitler was a catholic and never left the church" is a true statement. I'm sure you heard that a lot. But that's not the same as "super duper religious" (seriously, talk to a Catholic)
Of course it's not. Why would you even bring that up? The point is that many will use the presence of religious people in Nazi Germany as some sort of a proof that Hitler was motivated by Christianity. As I said that view is just as wrong as calling Hitler an Atheist.

Quote:

Finally, the "Hitler was a catholic" pretty much only shows up in response to assertions that Hitler was an atheist.
Except that "Hitler counted on the collaboration of Catholics" has bugger all to do with whether he was an Atheist. I know you brought it up as a counter to Joe's claim that the churches were a threat to his power... but in that case it's true. The two were often in opposition.

dudalb 5th May 2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belz... (Post 13471994)
God, Mitt and Us?

I still like "We Got Mittens Too".

dudalb 5th May 2021 12:42 PM

MTG seems to have insulted a Democratic Rep from Arizona, calling him a coward.
THe guy is a ex Marine, who was decorated for valor in Iraq,
here was time when a GOP member who insulted a decorated vet would have been pretty much orstraicised from the party.Not anymore.

ponderingturtle 5th May 2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13472127)
MTG seems to have insulted a Democratic Rep from Arizona, calling him a coward.
THe guy is a ex Marine, who was decorated for valor in Iraq,
here was time when a GOP member who insulted a decorated vet would have been pretty much orstraicised from the party.Not anymore.

When was that? Seems to have been par for the course for several decades now. I mean you have to go back before 2004 at least. Since 2016 they can even go after veterans in their own party.

kookbreaker 5th May 2021 01:42 PM

Their god emperor had a multi-day tantrum attacking a silver star family. He regularly said crap about McCain’s service record. He called soldiers killed in combat losers.

This is your GQP.

Dr. Keith 5th May 2021 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kookbreaker (Post 13472228)
Their god emperor had a multi-day tantrum attacking a silver star family. He regularly said crap about McCain’s service record. He called soldiers killed in combat losers.

This is your GQP.

Yeah, that swift boat left the dock some time ago.

Norman Alexander 5th May 2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13472127)
MTG seems to have insulted a Democratic Rep from Arizona, calling him a coward.
THe guy is a ex Marine, who was decorated for valor in Iraq,
here was time when a GOP member who insulted a decorated vet would have been pretty much orstraicised from the party.Not anymore.

It's now a mark of honour to be insulted by the likes of Greene.

Armitage72 13th May 2021 05:47 AM

Greene reportedly confronted Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez outside the House chamber, asking why she doesn't care about the American people and supports terrorists. AOC ignored her, which led to Greene crowing about how she was too scared to debate her.

JoeMorgue 13th May 2021 05:51 AM

Again:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13464330)
It's good to see the "Debate me you coward! Why won't you have a cIviL dEBate with me about my stupid evil insanity!" tactic is yet another internet troll tactic that has made it to Congress.


pgwenthold 13th May 2021 06:42 AM

I'll say it again, give Marj a break. It's not like she has anything else to do. Other representatives are doing things like working on committee assignments. Marj is just roaming the hallways doing nothing.

catsmate 13th May 2021 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13472126)
I still like "We Got Mittens Too".

[Republican Mode ON]
OMG obviously Bermie Saunders is a Nazi!!!
[Republican Mode OFF]

dudalb 13th May 2021 01:04 PM

MTG is going to be the Bully Brooks of the 21st century,and get into a physical fight wih a Democrat.

Norman Alexander 13th May 2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13479173)
MTG is going to be the Bully Brooks of the 21st century,and get into a physical fight wih a Democrat.

All Marj is after is publicity. And all the Dems have to do is walk past her like she doesn't exist. Then soon enough Marj's publicity will be when tourists come to see her do her Mad Woman Ranting On The Subway routine. The late-night comedy circuit and all standups would love that.

JoeMorgue 13th May 2021 01:49 PM

Yep just ignore the trolls. That always works.

Until one of her followers shoots up another Pizza Parlor or storm the Capital and kill people again.

kookbreaker 13th May 2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13478768)
I'll say it again, give Marj a break. It's not like she has anything else to do. Other representatives are doing things like working on committee assignments. Marj is just roaming the hallways doing nothing.

Except demanding full procedures on various minor bipartisan votes, which ticks off members of both parties since it wastes so much time.

Norman Alexander 13th May 2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13479215)
Yep just ignore the trolls. That always works.

Until one of her followers shoots up another Pizza Parlor or storm the Capital and kill people again.

No, it's not "Ignore the troll". It's forcing her to make her own stupid news rather than giving her the oxygen of confrontation. Perhaps a better response from the Dems would be public pity. "Yeah, that's just Marj. She's a little bit...*draws circles in the air* She really needs therapy, so to help her recover we try not to...how to say this nicely...provoke her condition. It's sad, really. Next question?"

newyorkguy 14th May 2021 03:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The problem with Marjorie Greene is, she's not going to stop her antics. She can't. The kind of confrontation she staged with AOC is what she does. It's her new 'job.' Below is a quote I posted from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper last month.
Quote:

Two days after U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene filed articles of impeachment against newly inaugurated President Joe Biden, Nashville, Tennessee, real estate developer Bill Acree donated $100 to her reelection campaign...He is among hundreds of conservatives across the nation who poured $3.2 million into Greene’s campaign account during the first three months of 2021, making the freshman lawmaker one of the U.S. House’s most prolific fundraisers. Many of them follow her on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook or watch her on conservative cable TV channels defending former President Donald Trump and saying the general election had been stolen from him...In the House, Greene’s fundraising during that period lagged only Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who collected $4 million. Greene essentially tied with U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise, the Republican whip and a 13-year veteran of the chamber. Journal-Constitution link
As a former Republican consultant says, Greene can't shut up. She's in a feedback loop with her supporters. They send her cash, lots of it, she provides entertainment. :(

turingtest 14th May 2021 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorkguy (Post 13479776)
The problem with Marjorie Greene is, she's not going to stop her antics. She can't. The kind of confrontation she staged with AOC is what she does. It's her new 'job.' Below is a quote I posted from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper last month.


As a former Republican consultant says, Greene can't shut up. She's in a feedback loop with her supporters. They send her cash, lots of it, she provides entertainment. :(

Like professional wrestling- that quote is MTG a short step away from thumping her chest with her fists, then going after AOC with a chair or something.

smartcooky 14th May 2021 04:38 AM

Perhaps MTG now needs to be given some committee appointments so that she doesn't so much spare time on her hands. I can think of a few that would be right up her alley and where she can't to very much damage.

Agriculture: Sub-committee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Biotechnology, Horticulture and Research
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Livestock and Foreign Agriculture
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Nutrition, Oversight and Department Operations

Transport: Sub-committee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management

Science, Space, and Technology: Sub-committee on Research and Technology (where she could spend time looking for evidence of Jewish Space Lasers)

Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Social Security
Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Trade
Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Worker and Family Support

Belz... 14th May 2021 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turingtest (Post 13479803)
Like professional wrestling- that quote is MTG a short step away from thumping her chest with her fists, then going after AOC with a chair or something.

AOC! AT WRESTLEMANIA CCCLXI I WILL RIP YOUR SOCIALIST AGENDA TO SHREDS!!! (makes angry face with teeth showing.)

gnome 14th May 2021 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartcooky (Post 13479808)
Perhaps MTG now needs to be given some committee appointments so that she doesn't so much spare time on her hands. I can think of a few that would be right up her alley and where she can't to very much damage.

Agriculture: Sub-committee on General Farm Commodities and Risk Management
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Biotechnology, Horticulture and Research
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Livestock and Foreign Agriculture
Agriculture: Sub-committee on Nutrition, Oversight and Department Operations

Transport: Sub-committee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management

Science, Space, and Technology: Sub-committee on Research and Technology (where she could spend time looking for evidence of Jewish Space Lasers)

Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Social Security
Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Trade
Ways & Means: Sub-committee on Worker and Family Support

I hate to say it but I'm pretty sure she could do massive damage in any of those.

gnome 14th May 2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue (Post 13479215)
Yep just ignore the trolls. That always works.

Until one of her followers shoots up another Pizza Parlor or storm the Capital and kill people again.

Engage the audience, not the troll. You don't ignore what the troll is trying to sell--just the troll personally, since direct confrontation only feeds them.

But you absolutely pay attention to what the audience is listening to and compose your communication accordingly.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-24, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.