International Skeptics Forum

International Skeptics Forum (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumindex.php)
-   USA Politics (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread. (https://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347945)

mgidm86 28th October 2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13641270)
I'm not so sure the noose is tightening. :o

We've got reports in the liberal media that some GOP Representatives were involved in the planning of Jan 6. I'm sure that they will respond that they were planning a peaceful protest against the stealing of the election (which is now GOP orthodoxy) and that
  • The protest was peaceful
  • And if not, ANTIFA were responsible for the violence

I suspect that will allow plausible deniability. The House doesn't want a large number of their colleagues facing legal problems.



She also reflects the current view of the majority of the GOP. It's the "others" who are the outliers now. :(


I don't think he's in any actual danger.

I doubt that. She isn't seen much on Fox, from what I hear. The few people I know who look at Fox had never heard of her until I mentioned her. She is not status quo and I think her true fans are very few.

I'm wondering if at some point the adults in the Republican room will start to silence these morons. Maybe if the next election is a disaster they will come to their senses. I don't think Trumpism is a good long term strategy. Of course I'm relatively sane. They seem to be waiting to see what happens.

Pfft ya well I can hope anyways. Hard to tell what's going on really because, like I said, I'm fairly sane.

Norman Alexander 28th October 2021 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13641270)
I'm not so sure the noose is tightening. :o

Well, public exposure has certainly made them jittery. If you mean legal restraint then I think we are agreeing from different directions. They will indeed try to escape any noose by the simple expedient of tossing the useful idiots to the baying mob while they flee, even if only metaphorically.

Quote:

We've got reports in the liberal media that some GOP Representatives were involved in the planning of Jan 6. I'm sure that they will respond that they were planning a peaceful protest against the stealing of the election (which is now GOP orthodoxy) and that
  • The protest was peaceful
  • And if not, ANTIFA were responsible for the violence

I suspect that will allow plausible deniability. The House doesn't want a large number of their colleagues facing legal problems.
Could be. We have already seen this tactic being rolled out. It's going to be as well received as the Twoofers of 9-11: There will be a few die-hard cross-eyed proponents but the majority of everyone else will look askance. The House may not want large numbers of members with legal problems, but a having a few might be palatable to "keep up appearances". The noisome troublemakers will be those few.



Quote:

She also reflects the current view of the majority of the GOP. It's the "others" who are the outliers now. :(
Trump Party. I'm suspecting a majority of the original GOP conservatives are coming round to the Cheney viewpoint that they can be deeply conservative but not in any way entertain this stupid 2020 election ****.



Quote:

I don't think he's in any actual danger.
He's not a politician, so he is going to be a much easier sacrifice to the (so-called) baying mob.

The Don 29th October 2021 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgidm86 (Post 13641967)
I doubt that. She isn't seen much on Fox, from what I hear. The few people I know who look at Fox had never heard of her until I mentioned her. She is not status quo and I think her true fans are very few.

IMO her views exactly match those of the mainstream GOP
  • Election was stolen - check
  • Overturn the election by force - check
  • Liberal deep state - check
  • They're coming for your guns - check
  • They're oppressing Christians - check
  • They're baby killing monsters - check
  • Qanon conspiracies - check

In fact the only thing that springs to mind that separates her from the herd is that I don't recall her being openly racist - I may simply have missed it though :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgidm86 (Post 13641967)
I'm wondering if at some point the adults in the Republican room will start to silence these morons. Maybe if the next election is a disaster they will come to their senses. I don't think Trumpism is a good long term strategy. Of course I'm relatively sane. They seem to be waiting to see what happens.

Who are these adults, and where have they been hiding ?

The exemplar is apparently Liz Cheney who is in a minority (of one ?) by being prepared to say that Biden won fair and square, admitting that Jan 6 actually happened and being prepared to be critical of the Jan 6 insurrectionists. IIRC she has been marginalised and shunned by the rest of the GOP in the House.

Any adults have received the message loud and clear. If you are in a safe "Red" state or district, your biggest risk to your career is being primaried by someone even more Trumpist than you. There's no incentive to behave like an adult even if you're inclined to do so (and I doubt whether there are many so are so inclined).

No matter how disastrous the election might be, they'll still get 45% of the House and Senate and they'll be resoundingly Trumpist. If Sinema and Manchin get their way, there's a real risk that Biden will get nothing achieved and the GOP may win back both houses.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mgidm86 (Post 13641967)
Pfft ya well I can hope anyways. Hard to tell what's going on really because, like I said, I'm fairly sane.

It seems from this side of the pond that there are very few people like you in today's GOP. :o

Gord_in_Toronto 29th October 2021 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13642376)
IMO her views exactly match those of the mainstream GOP
  • Election was stolen - check
  • Overturn the election by force - check
  • Liberal deep state - check
  • They're coming for your guns - check
  • They're oppressing Christians - check
  • They're baby killing monsters - check
  • Qanon conspiracies - check

In fact the only thing that springs to mind that separates her from the herd is that I don't recall her being openly racist - I may simply have missed it though :o



Who are these adults, and where have they been hiding ?

The exemplar is apparently Liz Cheney who is in a minority (of one ?) by being prepared to say that Biden won fair and square, admitting that Jan 6 actually happened and being prepared to be critical of the Jan 6 insurrectionists. IIRC she has been marginalised and shunned by the rest of the GOP in the House.

Any adults have received the message loud and clear. If you are in a safe "Red" state or district, your biggest risk to your career is being primaried by someone even more Trumpist than you. There's no incentive to behave like an adult even if you're inclined to do so (and I doubt whether there are many so are so inclined).

No matter how disastrous the election might be, they'll still get 45% of the House and Senate and they'll be resoundingly Trumpist. If Sinema and Manchin get their way, there's a real risk that Biden will get nothing achieved and the GOP may win back both houses.



It seems from this side of the pond that there are very few people like you in today's GOP. :o

I can't find any really current figure but back in the Spring it was "only" 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the "true president’". So they are not all deludedinsane. Just the majority.

bruto 29th October 2021 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gord_in_Toronto (Post 13642516)
I can't find any really current figure but back in the Spring it was "only" 53% of Republicans believe Trump is the "true president’". So they are not all deludedinsane. Just the majority.

In a quick and inattentive glance, I read that stricken-out last word as deludarians. It suddenly occurs to me that the lack of such a word in our language might be unfortunate.

Lurch 29th October 2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13642646)
In a quick and inattentive glance, I read that stricken-out last word as deludarians. It suddenly occurs to me that the lack of such a word in our language might be unfortunate.

Deludarian. I like it! :thumbsup:

MRC_Hans 29th October 2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurch (Post 13642671)
Deludarian. I like it! :thumbsup:

I will consider it as a name for my next game character.

Hans :thumbsup:

Gord_in_Toronto 29th October 2021 11:19 AM

I'm busy designing a passport for Deludaria. They will be available on-line for $500(US) shortly. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Stacyhs 29th October 2021 12:19 PM

I love Deludarians! Can we just call them Dels for short?

Adam Kinzinger, who is also among the sane Republicans (has that become an oxymoron yet?), announced he will not be running for re-election.

Regnad Kcin 30th October 2021 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13642752)
I love Deludarians! Can we just call them Dels for short?

Adam Kinzinger, who is also among the sane Republicans (has that become an oxymoron yet?), announced he will not be running for re-election.

He’s nothing but a DINO.

Stacyhs 1st November 2021 01:41 AM

MTG steps in it again:

Quote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene supports letter from a 'non-violent' Capitol rioter who was filmed attacking an officer and saying he punched his head five times

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene retweeted a letter on Saturday from a Capitol rioter, who wrote that he was a "non-violent" participant on Jan. 6 despite footage showing him assaulting an officer that day.

The letter's author, Nathaniel DeGrave, wrote that he "never assaulted anyone" and that his goal at the Capitol was to film a documentary with his camera crew, per a Twitter thread posted by criminal defense lawyer Brad Geyer.

Greene's retweet of DeGrave's letter appears to endorse him. "There are no words. I will be back at that jail this week," she wrote, referring to the facility where DeGrave is being held.

In his letter, DeGrave wrote that the paramilitary gear and body armor he wore on Jan. 6 was a costume for his documentary.
"The surveillance footage shows absolutely no signs of assault, and despite attempts by media companies to get it released to the public, the government has denied it," wrote the 32-year-old from Nevada.

But videos of DeGrave recorded by other rioters and collected by ProPublica, show that he attacked a Capitol officer after he donned a mask covering his entire face.
Quote:

According to the documents, he and two others traveled to Washington DC with two knives, walkie-talkies, protective vests and body armor, motorcycle jackets, shin guards, helmets, a face mask, and a gas mask. They also considered bringing guns and ammo with them but decided not to.

"They just breached the Capitol building. That's it bro. It's game time. We all armored up, we got a gas mask," DeGrave said on Jan. 6, in a video documented by the court.

"It's Dr. Death and it's about to go down!" he later says in the video.
Greene's office did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
https://www.businessinsider.com/marj...rioter-2021-11

The Don 1st November 2021 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13644444)

Will she suffer any negative consequences ?

eerok 1st November 2021 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13644484)
Will she suffer any negative consequences ?

She'll look like a fool, but it's just another day ending in Y.

Regnad Kcin 1st November 2021 06:04 AM

“There are no words.”

Here’s one: moron.

newyorkguy 1st November 2021 09:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13644444)

Quote:

Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene retweeted a letter on Saturday from a Capitol rioter, who wrote that he was a "non-violent" participant on Jan. 6 despite footage showing him assaulting an officer that day.

We live in the age of alternate facts. As Mr. Giuliani described it:
Quote:

He rejected Chris Cuomo’s assertion that “facts are not in the eye of the beholder."
"Yes, they are," Giuliani said. "Nowadays they are." Politico link

Crossbow 1st November 2021 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13641262)
In the past, this was undoubtedly true. However as the noose tightens on those at the top, they will be more than willing to throw the willing dupes to the sharks in order to escape themselves. MTG is definitely not a Mensa type, and i expect she will be one of the many sacrifices the conspirators will be willing to make. Especially as she is also a loudmouth blabbering moron who could screw up everything completely by accident.

Also, I gather it takes time and considerable process to achieve a jail cell for contempt of Congress. So Bannon is trying to run out the clock. But he hasn't yet stopped the game so his ass is still deeply in jeopardy. Frankly, I expect him to find a reason soon to take a sudden and unexpected and lengthy vacation in some country that has no extradition treaty with the USA.

I sure do hope that you are right about that noose tightening.

Unfortunately, I still have quite a few doubts that the top people who really deserve the noose will actually face anything so terribly serious.

After all, that stupid, idiotic, lying POS George W. Bush got away with mass murder, torture, and all sorts of other crimes after he started the Iraq War. And if Bush can get away with his terrible crimes, then I expect that Trump and his top lackeys will also get away with their terrible crimes.

JoeMorgue 1st November 2021 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13644484)
Will she suffer any negative consequences ?

Yeah sure right after Trump, Bannon, and everyone else does.

So no, never.

Stacyhs 1st November 2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13644484)
Will she suffer any negative consequences ?

Just being laughed at.

I do think that there are some GOP who are embarrassed by her and think her a fool but they are too cowardly to say so. It might make Dear Leader upset if they do.

Trebuchet 1st November 2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13644815)
I sure do hope that you are right about that noose tightening.

Unfortunately, I still have quite a few doubts that the top people who really deserve the noose will actually face anything so terribly serious.

After all, that stupid, idiotic, lying POS George W. Bush got away with mass murder, torture, and all sorts of other crimes after he started the Iraq War. And if Bush can get away with his terrible crimes, then I expect that Trump and his top lackeys will also get away with their terrible crimes.

Bush's problem was primarily his trust in Liz Cheney's dad, along with Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz. He's simply not all that bright.

Stacyhs 1st November 2021 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 13645131)
Bush's problem was primarily his trust in Liz Cheney's dad, along with Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz. He's simply not all that bright.

I agree. He was led around by the nose by those jerks.

Liz must have gotten ethics from her mother because she certainly didn't get them from "I shot you in the face so you need to apologize" Daddy.

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trebuchet (Post 13645131)
Bush's problem was primarily his trust in Liz Cheney's dad, along with Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz. He's simply not all that bright.

While it is quite true that Bush Jr is quite stupid, however it is quite evident that Bush Jr has some very deep-seated motivations.

In this case, Bush Jr had always wanted to do something to show his father (who was the President, an Ambassador, a Director of the CIA, a war hero, a successful businessman, a Ivy League graduate, and so on) that his namesake son is a person of considerable worth.

And by settling the Iraq issue once and for all, Bush Jr could show his chops to both his father and his electorate.

autumn1971 2nd November 2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin (Post 13644552)
“There are no words.”

Here’s one: moron.

Here’s another: treason

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin (Post 13644552)
“There are no words.”

Here’s one: moron.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autumn1971 (Post 13645542)
Here’s another: treason

I suggest the following term for Honorable Marjorie Taylor Greene:

Treasonous Moron.

And by a happy coincidence, the very same term can be readily applied to her hero Donald J. Trump.

The Don 2nd November 2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13645554)
I suggest the following term for Honorable Marjorie Taylor Greene:

Treasonous Moron.

And by a happy coincidence, the very same term can be readily applied to her hero Donald J. Trump.

....and yet the party of treasonous morons look set to get control of the House and Senate in 2022. :confused:

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13645557)
....and yet the party of treasonous morons look set to get control of the House and Senate in 2022. :confused:

Maybe so and maybe not. It is still too early to tell for sure.

In any event, I just hope that the elections are done honestly in order to give the people the government that they deserve.

Hellbound 2nd November 2021 08:58 AM

The Marjorie Taylor Greene thread.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13645578)
In any event, I just hope that the elections are done honestly in order to give the people the government that they deserve.

I hope we can do better than that!

:D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellbound (Post 13645588)
I hope we can do better than that!

:D


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope also hope that we can do better than that.

bruto 2nd November 2021 10:45 AM

It's a sign of the times, surely, that G.W.Bush, whom I despise deeply and consider one of the worst presidents ever, a font of wrongness and corruption in nearly every way, seems like a breath of fresh air compared to some of his party's more recent representatives.

The have, if nothing else, succeeded in normalizing the awful. How we long for the days when we were only sucking the scum out of the barrel, before we got to the bottom.

Stacyhs 2nd November 2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13645678)
It's a sign of the times, surely, that G.W.Bush, whom I despise deeply and consider one of the worst presidents ever, a font of wrongness and corruption in nearly every way, seems like a breath of fresh air compared to some of his party's more recent representatives.

The have, if nothing else, succeeded in normalizing the awful. How we long for the days when we were only sucking the scum out of the barrel, before we got to the bottom.

While Dubya is a fool, he is not evil. He's a generally decent human being who made some very bad decisions but he's not a scumbag. On the other hand, you have Trump and his butt-kissing minions who are just plain evil.

pgwenthold 2nd November 2021 11:43 AM

I don't know where to put this, but apparently a crowd of somewhere around 75 QAnon people gathered at Dealey Plaza in Dallas today to await an appearance of JFK Jr.

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/stat...41979362861057

I'm not making this up.

Sometimes, when I am at a restaurant, I look around and think, "All these other people here said, "Where do you want to go to eat?" and it was answered with this restaurant name. That's interesting."

But there are people who got up this morning and said, "Let's go over to Dealey Plaza because I heard that JFK Jr will be making an appearance." And they brought "Trump Kennedy 2024" flags with them.

Just a reminder, JFK Jr died in a plane accident in 1999.

There was a reply tweet that summed it up: Imagine being this divorced from reality.

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13645733)
I don't know where to put this, but apparently a crowd of somewhere around 75 QAnon people gathered at Dealey Plaza in Dallas today to await an appearance of JFK Jr.

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/stat...41979362861057

I'm not making this up.

Sometimes, when I am at a restaurant, I look around and think, "All these other people here said, "Where do you want to go to eat?" and it was answered with this restaurant name. That's interesting."

But there are people who got up this morning and said, "Let's go over to Dealey Plaza because I heard that JFK Jr will be making an appearance." And they brought "Trump Kennedy 2024" flags with them.

Just a reminder, JFK Jr died in a plane accident in 1999.

There was a reply tweet that summed it up: Imagine being this divorced from reality.

That is weird even for the 'Q' nutjobs.

However, I guess that they are thinking about RFK, Jr. who is now a supporter of the Anti-Covid Vaccine movement.

pgwenthold 2nd November 2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13645758)
That is weird even for the 'Q' nutjobs.

However, I guess that they are thinking about RFK, Jr. who is now a supporter of the Anti-Covid Vaccine movement.

No, they are thinking JFK Jr. They think that his death is actually a coverup for...something, I don't know what. They even have a guy who they insist is actually JFK Jr based on pictures. The guy naturally denies it, but that's what the real JFK Jr would say.

Yes, this is weird even for the nutjobs, but not as weird as you think.

Crossbow 2nd November 2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13645760)
No, they are thinking JFK Jr. They think that his death is actually a coverup for...something, I don't know what. They even have a guy who they insist is actually JFK Jr based on pictures. The guy naturally denies it, but that's what the real JFK Jr would say.

Yes, this is weird even for the nutjobs, but not as weird as you think.

Oh gosh!

The well of 'Q' stupidity keeps getting deeper every day.

carlitos 2nd November 2021 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13645733)
And they brought "Trump Kennedy 2024" flags with them.

As I posted in the CT subforum, some also brought "Trump Kennedy 2020" flags. I mean, there's still a chance, right?

ETA - The USA Politics and the conspiracy theories sub-forums can probably be merged at this point.

jnelso99 2nd November 2021 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13645758)
That is weird even for the 'Q' nutjobs.

However, I guess that they are thinking about RFK, Jr. who is now a supporter of the Anti-Covid Vaccine movement.

No - they've had "Trump - JFK Jr" t-shirts made for this.

dudalb 2nd November 2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Don (Post 13645557)
....and yet the party of treasonous morons look set to get control of the House and Senate in 2022. :confused:

I think a number of GOP voters are still in denial about what the GOP Has become.

Stacyhs 2nd November 2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13645733)
I don't know where to put this, but apparently a crowd of somewhere around 75 QAnon people gathered at Dealey Plaza in Dallas today to await an appearance of JFK Jr.

https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/stat...41979362861057

I'm not making this up.

Sometimes, when I am at a restaurant, I look around and think, "All these other people here said, "Where do you want to go to eat?" and it was answered with this restaurant name. That's interesting."

But there are people who got up this morning and said, "Let's go over to Dealey Plaza because I heard that JFK Jr will be making an appearance." And they brought "Trump Kennedy 2024" flags with them.

Just a reminder, JFK Jr died in a plane accident in 1999.

There was a reply tweet that summed it up: Imagine being this divorced from reality.

What's really scary is these people vote. And you know for whom they vote. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Stacyhs 2nd November 2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13645796)
Oh gosh!

The well of 'Q' stupidity keeps getting deeper every day.

It's not a well; it's a sink hole.

Stacyhs 2nd November 2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudalb (Post 13645889)
I think a number of GOP voters are still in denial about what the GOP Has become.

Some. But some aren't in denial and love it.

Norman Alexander 2nd November 2021 05:33 PM

All the lunatics in one place! Why didn't someone round them up and commit them as a job lot?

pgwenthold 2nd November 2021 06:44 PM

Ok, since JFK Jr didn't show up in Dealey Plaza today, now the thinking is that he will come to the Rolling Stones concert in Dallas tonight. What ate the odds they think Keith Richard's is JFK Jr?

Again, I'm not making this up. They actually think JFK Jr is going to show up

bruto 2nd November 2021 08:55 PM

The disconnect I find odd is that these people seem to assume JFK Jr. would be on their side. Combining Kennedy worship with T**** worship goes beyond mere stupidity into the florid lunacy of cargo cults and lizard queens.

Norman Alexander 3rd November 2021 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13646166)
The disconnect I find odd is that these people seem to assume JFK Jr. would be on their side. Combining Kennedy worship with T**** worship goes beyond mere stupidity into the florid lunacy of cargo cults and lizard queens.

Why the present tense? It has already been happening for a fairly long time.

Horatius 3rd November 2021 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13646166)
The disconnect I find odd is that these people seem to assume JFK Jr. would be on their side. Combining Kennedy worship with T**** worship goes beyond mere stupidity into the florid lunacy of cargo cults and lizard queens.



I think they think he's turned on the Democrats, which is why he had to fake his death and go into hiding. Having lived his life as the ultimate Democratic insider, he'd have seen all the demonic stuff they were up to, and is now poised to bring the whole house of cards down.

Why it's taken him 22 years (and counting) to do this is a mystery.

Crossbow 3rd November 2021 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruto (Post 13646166)
The disconnect I find odd is that these people seem to assume JFK Jr. would be on their side. Combining Kennedy worship with T**** worship goes beyond mere stupidity into the florid lunacy of cargo cults and lizard queens.

Oh gosh! I am beginning to think that these 'Q' people have been watching too many Scooby Doo cartoons.

Come to think of it, just a few weeks ago MTG made a weird Scooby Doo reference on the floor of the US House of Representatives.

bruto 3rd November 2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander (Post 13646365)
Why the present tense? It has already been happening for a fairly long time.

Because, history aside, it's current.

Crossbow 3rd November 2021 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnelso99 (Post 13645834)
No - they've had "Trump - JFK Jr" t-shirts made for this.

You are quite correct!

In fact, one can buy Trump/JFK, Jr. T-Shirts here:

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-JFK-Jr-.../dp/B092PB3HNB

pgwenthold 3rd November 2021 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossbow (Post 13646494)
You are quite correct!

In fact, one can buy Trump/JFK, Jr. T-Shirts here:

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-JFK-Jr-.../dp/B092PB3HNB

I told you all, I'm not making this up.

This is the level of nuttery that is out there.

There was a non-trivial amount of people yesterday who absolutely said, "Let's go to Dealey Plaza because JFK Jr is going to show up there" and they thought he was going to support Donald Trump.

Carlotta 3rd November 2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacyhs (Post 13646030)
It's not a well; it's a sink hole.

Or a sewer.

Norman Alexander 3rd November 2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pgwenthold (Post 13646568)
I told you all, I'm not making this up.

This is the level of nuttery that is out there.

There was a non-trivial amount of people yesterday who absolutely said, "Let's go to Dealey Plaza because JFK Jr is going to show up there" and they thought he was going to support Donald Trump.

All the loonies in one place! Round them up gently and put them back in the asylum.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2015-24, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.