IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th February 2024, 10:05 AM   #121
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Anyway, time to return to the OP as this sidetrack is going into the gutter quick.
Discussion of the reasoning in the decision you drew our attention to in the OP is not a sidetrack.
Old 13th February 2024, 10:05 AM   #122
Donal
Philosopher

Giving lip service to vague ideas is far different from the stances you seem willing to fight for, irrespective of your being very uninformed about them.
Old 13th February 2024, 10:52 AM   #123
The_Animus
Illuminator

I read a misleading headline and now I'm big mad and anyone who points out my ignorance and misplaced rage will be met with more rage and ignorance!

Now can we please all pretend the misleading headline is accurate so I can argue this made up thing that if true I would be soooo right about?

Last edited by The_Animus; 13th February 2024 at 10:54 AM.
The_Animus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th February 2024, 11:26 AM   #124
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by The_Animus View Post
I read a misleading headline and now I'm big mad and anyone who points out my ignorance and misplaced rage will be met with more rage and ignorance!

Now can we please all pretend the misleading headline is accurate so I can argue this made up thing that if true I would be soooo right about?
hey, just because it was wrong then doesn't mean it's not right NOW. Or soon will be.

After all, we all saw the President of Proctor & Gamble talk about the deep links between the company and the Church of Satan.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...-of-the-devil/

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics