IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 10th November 2023, 10:03 AM   #321
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
The identity of the man who struck and caused the death of Paul Kessler has now been identified to the public (not by the cops, but through 'detective work' by social media).
His name is Loay Alnaji, a convert to Islam, and it's been revealed that he was charged with murder before (in Dubai). Alnaji was sentenced to death in Dubai for murder, which was later reduced to manslaughter after he paid monetary compensation to the family of the victim and he was subsequently released from prison. His social media accounts are allegedly replete with support for HAMAS.
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:07 AM   #322
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
It is totally not true... which is why you keep bare asserting despite the FACTS of international law and sanity.
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
Israel was created by international law... and it has not obeyed a single other ever since... and broken numerous ones.

The Palestinians were ****** by international law and dispossessed and made refugees... international law in fact fully allows their armed resistance as totally legitimate.

So I am afraid you have it totally all muddled up and topsy turvy... I suggest you learn the history and international laws on the matter... you very clearly do not know either.
The Arabs have rejected international law time and time and time again, before Israel was created and after. Never hear you complain about that once. I guess you think international law is only for Jews but not for Arabs?
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:08 AM   #323
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Because the people the Afrikaans were in a conflict with hadn't declared a Holy War on the entire world?

Because the people the Afrikaans were in a conflict with wouldn't kill me, you, everyone in this thread, and every Western Coffee Shop Liberal no matter how hard they simp for them?

The muslim insanity has been the direct result of...

this... and this... and this... and most importantly this... and this... and and and and and
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:12 AM   #324
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
The muslim insanity has been the direct result of...

this... and this... and this... and most importantly this... and this... and and and and and
So Muslims have been treated bad so they just get to do whatever they want?
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:13 AM   #325
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
So Muslims have been treated bad so they just get to do whatever they want?
He seems to be suggesting that very thing. Muslims have been treated bad therefore they are not bound by international law. Only Jews are.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:13 AM   #326
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
The Arabs ... Arabs?

What does that have to with the Palestinians... why do you keep returning to this error again???
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:16 AM   #327
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
What does that have to with the Palestinians... why do you keep returning to this error again???
Because we're not living in a fantasy world where this is an isolated conflict and not part of a larger "The Muslim World hates Jews and wants them all dead and Israel gone" one.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:16 AM   #328
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
What does that have to with the Palestinians... why do you keep returning to this error again???
Please don't edit my comments again like that.

What does this have to do with the Palestinian Arabs? That makes no sense.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:17 AM   #329
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
So Muslims have been treated bad so they just get to do whatever they want?

No... MUSLIM CRAZIES have been aided and financed and armed and trained since 1900s by the British and then the USA.... READ HISTORY.

The Taliban were created by the USA to fight Russia by Proxy.... read the bloody links I gave you before you assume a strawman.
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:19 AM   #330
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
No... MUSLIM CRAZIES have been aided and financed and armed and trained since 1900s by the British and then the USA.... READ HISTORY.
So Muslims get to kill Jews in 2023 because Reagan had such a hard on for stopping communism he backed the Mujahedeen?
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:19 AM   #331
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
He seems to be suggesting that very thing. Muslims have been treated bad therefore they are not bound by international law. Only Jews are.


I would have told you to read the links I cited before you assume a strawman... but I know you will never do that .... but...
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:21 AM   #332
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
I would have told you to read the links I cited before you assume a strawman... but I know you will never do that .... but...
Have you ever condemned the Arabs for violating international law before and after 1948?
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:21 AM   #333
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
I'm convinced. Israel gets to invade Germany and kill 6 million modern day, secular, non-Nazi German civilians s and that's totally fair and makes sense because the Holocaust happened.

("IB4 No that's totally different that's a strawman...")
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:24 AM   #334
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
So Muslims get to kill Jews in 2023 because Reagan had such a hard on for stopping communism he backed the Mujahedeen?

And because Zionists equally as crazy went to their lands from an equally crazy Europe and have been ethnically cleansing them since the 1900s too.

Have you read the cited links... I bet you have not...

Let me ask you a question...
If you enter a room and observe A punching B in the face.... do you then conclude that A is the aggressor?
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:25 AM   #335
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing
 
Ziggurat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 56,238
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
The Taliban were created by the USA to fight Russia by Proxy.... read the bloody links I gave you before you assume a strawman.
No, they were not. The Taliban were founded in 1994. They didn't even exist until after the Soviet Union collapsed. The Taliban are a creation of Pakistan, not the USA, and they never fought the Russians.

You really don't know what you're talking about.
__________________
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:25 AM   #336
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
I need quickly to return to the statement that "Israel was created by International Law"

The Jewish State of Israel was not 'created' by the UN. In fact, UNGA merely passed a resolution recommending a partition. The United Nations is neither a State nor a Government, and therefore does not possess any authority to recognize or create either a State or a Government.
Palestine (State) is recognized by 136 UN member nations.
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:25 AM   #337
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I'm convinced. Israel gets to invade Germany and kill 6 million modern day, secular, non-Nazi German civilians s and that's totally fair and makes sense because the Holocaust happened.

("IB4 No that's totally different that's a strawman...")
Yes, Leumas is saying that during WW2, Jewish partisans would have been legally and morally justified in launching massacres upon German villages full of civilians.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:26 AM   #338
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by webfusion View Post
I need quickly to return to the statement that "Israel was created by International Law"

The Jewish State of Israel was not 'created' by the UN. In fact, UNGA merely passed a resolution recommending a partition. The United Nations is neither a State nor a Government, and therefore does not possess any authority to recognize or create either a State or a Government.
Palestine (State) is recognized by 136 UN member nations.
Wrong. If the UN and the international community did not recognize Israel's existence in 1949 then they would not have been a state, just an illegal entity.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:29 AM   #339
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I'm convinced. Israel gets to invade Germany and kill 6 million modern day, secular, non-Nazi German civilians s and that's totally fair and makes sense because the Holocaust happened.

("IB4 No that's totally different that's a strawman...")

Ah... but the victims of Nazi Germany get to invade Palestine and take it over and Ethnically Cleanse it and confine the rest in concentration camps and

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
... that's totally fair and makes sense because the Holocaust happened.

It is not ok for Zionists to take back THEIR ANCESTRAL lands and houses in Europe from which they were expelled and murdered very recently and within many living Zionists' memory today... but it is ok to take the ancestral lands and houses of the Palestinians???

Last edited by Leumas; 10th November 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:29 AM   #340
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
There is no such thing as a "legit country" because the only thing that makes a country a country is other countries agreeing you are a country. That's how we live in a world where Vatican City is a country and Hong Kong is not and absolutely no objective definition of "Country" you can make where that can make sense.

The whole "Israel was created by blah blah blah" is a red herring. Every country in the world declared itself through statements of power and land grabbing except maybe Singapore the only modern nation-state to become independent against its will which is hilarious but a story for another day.

This is where Liberal White Guilt about Colonialism breaks down because nobody would get to live anywhere if it was really a problem that needed to be solved.

"Oh I don't live in the exact same square foot as our ancestors lived a thousand years ago." Wah ya' ******* babies suck it up.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 10th November 2023 at 10:33 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:30 AM   #341
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
Ah... but the victims of Nazi Germany get to invade Palestine and take it over and Ethnically Cleanse it and confine the rest in concentration camps and...
There are no concentration camps in Palestine. Your hyperbole is dishonest and absurd.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:31 AM   #342
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Yes, Leumas is saying that during WW2, Jewish partisans would have been legally and morally justified in launching massacres upon German villages full of civilians.

And you are opposed to that on what grounds exactly??? Haven't the allies done EXACTLY that all over Germany and Japan and Italy and North Africa???
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:32 AM   #343
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
It is not ok for Zionists to take back THEIR ANCESTRAL lands and houses in Europe from which they were very recently and within many living Zionists today... but it is ok to take the ancestral lands and houses of the Palestinians???
Do you believe it is morally and legally just for Jews to murder Poles, Russians, Germans, Czechs, Slovaks, Slovenians, Serbians, Austrians, Hungarians, than live in homes that used to be theirs?
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:32 AM   #344
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
It is not ok for Zionists to take back THEIR ANCESTRAL lands and houses in Europe from which they were very recently and within many living Zionists today... but it is ok to take the ancestral lands and houses of the Palestinians???
Again it's not my fault you've swallowed Muslim propaganda about a "Sacred Palestinian Homeland" that nobody gave a crap about until they put Jews on it.

If you honestly believe that this is about where some group of people called the "Palestinians" who are 100% indistinguishable in language, race, ethnicity, and culture from the people who live in Muslim mono-states around Israel I don't know what to tell you.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:32 AM   #345
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
*snip crazy Zionists...*
Let me ask you a question...
If you enter a room and observe A punching B in the face.... do you then conclude that A is the aggressor?
Not a hypothetical, let's look to the murderous incident Nov 5th in Ventura county, California.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/evidence-a...y?id=104777340

Mr. Kessler was struck in the face by a bullhorn (megaphone). He is "B"
Mr Alnaji struck him. He is "A"

Without video of the actual interaction, what can we conclude?
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:32 AM   #346
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
And you are opposed to that on what grounds exactly??? Haven't the allies done EXACTLY that all over Germany and Japan and Italy and North Africa???
I don't believe in murdering civilians. Its terribly immoral and unjust.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:33 AM   #347
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
There are no concentration camps in Palestine.

Yes there is... your denial is what is

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
... hyperbole is dishonest and absurd.
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:35 AM   #348
Hercules56
Philosopher
 
Hercules56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8,509
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
Yes there is... your denial is what is
Concentration camps don't have malls, shopping centers, fancy hotels and pools. And a giant beach.
__________________
"The only thing Zionists fear more than war, is peace"
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:38 AM   #349
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Wrong. If the UN and the international community did not recognize Israel's existence in 1949 then they would not have been a state, just an illegal entity.
In 1949, the UN accepted Israel as a member. On May 11, 1949 the UN General Assembly votes 37 to 12, with 9 abstentions, to admit Israel as a member state, making her the 59th member of the United Nations.

You really need to brush up on how the UN operates. (or fails to operate, YMMV)
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:38 AM   #350
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by webfusion View Post
Not a hypothetical, let's look to the murderous incident ....
of ... well.... throughout the last two centuries... Imperialist Colonialists... ******* indigenous peoples in FIVE CONTINENTS...


Originally Posted by webfusion View Post
...
Without video of the actual interaction, what can we conclude?
But we also have video and 8mm films and news reals and archives and HISTORY GALORE... that none of you would even DARE to read... ever.
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:43 AM   #351
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Okay and? Even if this kind of absurd "X people have been treated bad ergo they get to commit violence NOW" argument wasn't just a complete load of sawdust and manure it applies to the Jews more.

You ain't gonna win a "We've historically been treated bad" dick waving contest with the Jews.

Again unless you are incapable of looking at anything outside of the context of Liberal Victim Ranking, but if that's not my problem to solve.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:45 AM   #352
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Concentration camps don't have malls, shopping centers, fancy hotels and pools. And a giant beach.
Theresienstadt was cynically described as a "spa town" where elderly German Jews could "retire" in safety.
Writers, professors, musicians, and actors gave lectures, concerts, and theater performances.

While I'm absolutely certain that Gaza does not rise anywhere into the universe of Concentration Camps, it can be said that the Gaza Strip is in need of some serious re-thinking of what it represents and what the future holds for Gazans. That exact conversation is happening now, thankfully.
However, using Nazi terminology is not of any value to the conversation, and leads nowhere.
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:48 AM   #353
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
of ... well.... throughout the last two centuries... Imperialist Colonialists... ******* indigenous peoples in FIVE CONTINENTS...
But we also have video and 8mm films and news reels and archives and HISTORY GALORE... that none of you would even DARE to read... ever.
I asked about a specific and well-known current event. Why are you sidestepping my direct question and going off about two centuries of history? Mr. Kessler was struck, and died. You asked a hypothetical, and I narrowed it down to reality. Aren't you interested in reality? C'mon, we have A and B.
Do you conclude that A is the aggressor?
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 10:51 AM   #354
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
So to sum up:

A member of the IDF kills a Muslim: We talk about that.
A member of Hamas kills a Jew: "Let's talk about the evils of Western colonialism and list every bad thing that's ever happened to a Muslim ever."
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 10th November 2023 at 10:56 AM.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:01 AM   #355
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
....
This is where Liberal White Guilt about Colonialism breaks down because nobody would get to live anywhere if it was really a problem that needed to be solved....

Except in Israel where INDIANS and Africans and Russians and Ukrainians and Germans and Polish etc. can THUMP the poppycock of the TORAH as a title deed from an imaginary sky daddy of a mythical peripatetic Sumerian pimp.

With the "Liberal White Guilt" aiding and abetting and arming and giving annually BILLION$$$ and hoodwinking the crimes going on there.... to alleviate their "Liberal White Guilt"... while decrying the Palestinians for resisting present and clear CRIMES against them as "Liberal White Guilt" pulling.... wow!!!
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:03 AM   #356
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
Except in Israel where INDIANS and Africans and Russians and Ukrainians and Germans and Polish etc. can THUMP the poppycock of the TORAH as a title deed from an imaginary sky daddy of a mythical peripatetic Sumerian pimp.

With the "Liberal White Guilt" aiding and abetting and arming and giving annually BILLION$$$ and hoodwinking the crimes going on there.... to alleviate their "Liberal White Guilt"... while decrying the Palestinians for resisting present and clear CRIMES against them as "Liberal White Guilt" pulling.... wow!!!
For someone with "strawman" on their word of the day calendar you are responding to what people are actually saying less and less and just doing more and more unhinged ranting with each post.

I halfway expect a pidgin English routine to start up.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:04 AM   #357
Leumas
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,588
Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
So to sum up:

A member of the IDF kills a Muslim: We talk about that.
A member of Hamas kills a Jew: "Let's talk about the evils of Western colonialism and list every bad thing that's ever happened to a Muslim ever."

No your summation is a risible and obvious strawman....

I asked you a question which you did not answer... it got answered by another guy with giving an example of a recent crime he is harping on about... which ahs nothing to do with the question and is arrantly irrelevant.

And now instead of answering the question you are strawmanning.

Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
And because Zionists equally as crazy went to their lands from an equally crazy Europe and have been ethnically cleansing them since the 1900s too.

Have you read the cited links... I bet you have not...

Let me ask you a question...
If you enter a room and observe A punching B in the face.... do you then conclude that A is the aggressor?

Last edited by Leumas; 10th November 2023 at 11:05 AM.
Leumas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:05 AM   #358
Planigale
Philosopher
 
Planigale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 49 North
Posts: 6,721
Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
You really should not talk about international law until you expect the Palestinian Arabs to abide by it. Which Hamas and Islamic jihad and Hezbollah refuse to do.
But neither does Israel. And Likud will not recognise the right of the Palestinians to a independent state and are committed to the illegal settlement of the West Bank.

Likud is not even the most extreme member of the Israeli government.
Planigale is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:05 AM   #359
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man
 
JoeMorgue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 46,605
Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
I asked you a question which you did not answer.
And you've been asked a dozen questions and haven't answers. Deal with it.
__________________
"If everyone in the room says water is wet and I say it's dry that makes me smart because at least I'm thinking for myself!" - The Proudly Wrong.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2023, 11:11 AM   #360
webfusion
Philosopher
 
webfusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,730
Quote:
Let me ask you a question...

If you enter a room and observe A punching B in the face.... do you then conclude that A is the aggressor?
The Forum was posed a hypothetical, and I responded by presenting a real-world actual example (so far, no crime has been charged) that we can look at and talk about. It's quite unfortunate to realize that Leumas is not interested in an actual discussion.

Well, I tried.

Last edited by webfusion; 10th November 2023 at 11:13 AM.
webfusion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Non-USA & General Politics

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.