ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , barry jennings , conspiracy , jason bermas , wtc 7

Old 23rd June 2008, 10:08 AM   #1
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

Arrow Barry Jennings Says There Were Dead People in WTC 7!!!!

Alex Jones announced that he had big news about 9/11 on Sundays show, and this is it. Barry Jennings, an emergency coordinator in NY, reported that he was trapped in the WTC7 for a few hours on 9/11. He claims, as firemen lead him through the pitch black lobby, that he was stepping over dead bodies (more accurately, what he thought were dead bodies). Jennings interview would be proof that people did, in fact, die in WTC 7. This would contradict the official version in the 9/11 Commission Report, and as Bermas puts it "completely evicerate the governments lie."

Link to Jennings interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKH...rs.com/?p=2807

Bermas and Jones, apparently, have been sitting on this one for a year, and are only bringing it out to quote "combat the BBC hit piece on 9/11 truthers."
I'm sure this is a quote-mined piece of work, but check it out and see what you think.

"We are all made of star stuff" -Carl Sagan

Last edited by DaN K. StAnLeY; 23rd June 2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Assaulting the English language with horrible grammar and punctuation...
DaN K. StAnLeY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:13 AM   #2
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

I call because the firemen would absolutely not have been silent. And I don't think Jennings would have been silent, either.
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:17 AM   #3
Arus808
Philosopher

7 years after the fact; after numerous reports and numerous media coverage, only now, he comes forward to state this? And what about those family members and relatives of these alleged dead bodies in WTC7? wouldn't they have noticed that their loved one is missing for 7 years?

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:20 AM   #4
boloboffin

Wait, after WTC 1 collapsed into 7, Barry thought he was stepping over dead bodies?

Well, that couldn't be the triage center. But it could be dead bodies of victims of the collapse pushed or thrown into the lobby by the collapse.

Were there any victims recovered from 7 World Trade?
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:20 AM   #5
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

Yes, but this is BIG news!! Don't you see.......it proves, that um..... that 9/11 was an inside job!

DaN K. StAnLeY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:34 AM   #6
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by DaN K. StAnLeY View Post
Alex Jones announced that he had big news about 9/11 on Sundays show, and this is it. Barry Jennings, an emergency coordinator in NY, reported that he was trapped in the WTC7 for a few hours on 9/11. He claims, as firemen lead him through the pitch black lobby, that he was stepping over dead bodies (more accurately, what he thought were dead bodies). Jennings interview would be proof that people did, in fact, die in WTC 7. This would contradict the official version in the 9/11 Commission Report, and as Bermas puts it "completely evicerate the governments lie."

Link to Jennings interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKH...rs.com/?p=2807

Bermas and Jones, apparently, have been sitting on this one for a year, and are only bringing it out to quote "combat the BBC hit piece on 9/11 truthers."
I'm sure this is a quote-mined piece of work, but check it out and see what you think.
They have got to get beyond the "talking heads" approach if they want to get youtubers.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:45 AM   #7
tj15
Critical Thinker

Was the lobby of WTC 7 used as a triage center?
tj15 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:50 AM   #8
boloboffin

Originally Posted by tj15 View Post
Yes, it was. But I believe it got the word to evacuate in enough time to do so.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:53 AM   #9
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

What could have been the cause of the explosions that Jennings is talking about? He said they occured before either collapse. Any ideas?

Old 23rd June 2008, 10:55 AM   #10
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, but it was evacuated as unsafe after the collapse of the South Tower.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:56 AM   #11
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

What could have been the cause of the explosions that Jennings is talking about? He said they occured before either collapse. Any ideas?
It's the North Tower collapse. His memory is wrong.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 10:56 AM   #12
tj15
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
Yes, it was. But I believe it got the word to evacuate in enough time to do so.
Do you have a link? I am debating a Truther about this on another site.
tj15 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:00 AM   #13
~enigma~
Banned

You honestly have no idea what in a building with an unfought fire can sound like or be an actual explosion? Watch this video and then tell me what caused the explosion we hear that wasn't in a building with an unfought fire. Then explain why that couldn't happen or a similar event couldn't happen during a building fire...

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:10 AM   #14
Norseman
Muse

There is absolutely nothing new here. They went out with this 1 year ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttM3oUrNmE

They did not play the part of the interview where Barry Jennings talked about the dead bodies. But Alex Jones described that part of the interview just after 3:15 in the video.

Last edited by Norseman; 23rd June 2008 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Grammar
Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:16 AM   #15
boloboffin

Yes, but they're not going to like it:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...67#post2703667

That link's to the thread where Jennings was busted so badly as the super sekrit witness in Final Cut that he didn't even appear in the film in the end.

The link from there is to the NIST final report, NCSTAR1-8, pages 109-110. There's also a graphic copied from the text of the report with the information highlighted. Barry's account is incorporated into the text from then on. What he thought was an internal explosion was actually WTC1 hitting 7.

Another thing. Barry says that when he finally exited the building, he saw both towers were down. 1 definitely hit 7, but he has no narrative about 7 being hit by 1 whatsoever if his "explosion" story is not about that.
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:18 AM   #16
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

wait for the announcement. You know, as usual, it will a big bunch of crap, or speculation, or "possibilities".

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:41 AM   #17
boloboffin

Jason Bermas has released part of the Jennings interview that was meant for Final Cut but now is going to be in Bermas' new CT flick:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

That's what all of this is about.

Barry says that he "had to be" on the 23rd floor when the second plane hit. That means he's saying that he was in the deserted OEM around 9:00.

When it was actually around 10:00.

It's another freaking Mineta.
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:42 AM   #18
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Bermas, tired of being under Dylan's shadow, decides to break free and release his own solo album.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 11:52 AM   #19
boloboffin

It's called...

wait for it...

"Fabled Enemies."

I'm going to start a new thread about this one. No need to derail.

Last edited by boloboffin; 23rd June 2008 at 11:53 AM.
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:00 PM   #20
tj15
Critical Thinker

http://www.balad.afnews.af.mil/news/...p?id=123086944

A Truther that I am debating posted this link to show that the triage center was not located in WTC 7. I need a link that proves that there was a triage center in the lobby of WTC 7 (something other than the link to NIST). Thanks in advance.
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:03 PM   #21
boloboffin

There were triage centers all over.
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:09 PM   #22
~enigma~
Banned

Jason Bermas has released part of the Jennings interview that was meant for Final Cut but now is going to be in Bermas' new CT flick:

I AGREE

That's what all of this is about.

Barry says that he "had to be" on the 23rd floor when the second plane hit. That means he's saying that he was in the deserted OEM around 9:00.

When it was actually around 10:00.

It's another freaking Mineta.
So the same guy that told the LTW not to release his interview gave Jason permission to release his interview? If not, I seriously predict the untimely demise to AJ's production company and his radio show and a possible jail term for Bermass****.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:15 PM   #23
Dog Town
Banned

A Truther that I am debating posted this link to show that the triage center was not located in WTC 7. I need a link that proves that there was a triage center in the lobby of WTC 7 (something other than the link to NIST). Thanks in advance.
Could you link us, to this debate you are having elsewhere? Would love to observe it.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:16 PM   #24
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

http://ajr.org/article.asp?id=2381

Quote:
The police directed us to another triage site, this one in the outdoor plaza of the Salomon Smith Barney building at Greenwich and North Moore streets. Stretchers for casualties were lined up beneath hand-written signs — critical, noncritical, morgue — taped on the building's marble pillars.
Old 23rd June 2008, 12:58 PM   #25
boloboffin

Oh, Bermas takes care of that lawsuit. Right at the end, he flashes a part of the interview where Jennings says "Yes, you can use this footage."

Done and done.
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:03 PM   #26
~enigma~
Banned

Oh, Bermas takes care of that lawsuit. Right at the end, he flashes a part of the interview where Jennings says "Yes, you can use this footage."

Done and done.
Really?!...unless that is brand new footage then why wasn't that enough to allow Dylan to include the footage in LCFC? Methinks Bermass is being led to the slaughter by AJ. Besides, am I the only one who noticed the blatent cuts during the interview?
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:04 PM   #27
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
So the same guy that told the LTW not to release his interview gave Jason permission to release his interview? If not, I seriously predict the untimely demise to AJ's production company and his radio show and a possible jail term for Bermass****.
The last bit on the tape is Jennings giving them permission to use the tape, so that's out. This is one of those times that the Terror Timeline actually gets it right:

Quote:
However, firefighters find three individuals who have become trapped inside it. Among them are Barry Jennings, a City Housing Authority worker, and Mike Hess, New York’s chief lawyer who is also a longtime friend of Mayor Rudolph Giuliani. The two had gone up to the 23rd floor headquarters of the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management some time before 10 a.m., but found it empty. (It was evacuated at 9:30 a.m.; see (9:30 a.m.) September 11, 2001.) They headed downstairs but became trapped around the sixth floor by smoke and debris that filled the staircase as a result of the North Tower collapsing at 10:28 a.m.
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:08 PM   #28
munki?
Scholar

I'm amazed that people who buy into PP's garbage aren't bothered by the fact that Alex Jones et al feel entitled enough to release allegedly irrefutable evidence proving government complicity on 9/11 in little morsels. Particularly at times when they've got a new video to hawk.
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:09 PM   #29
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
The last bit on the tape is Jennings giving them permission to use the tape, so that's out. This is one of those times that the Terror Timeline actually gets it right:
Maybe you can answer the question I asked. Unless that last bit is new footage, why was that enough to keep the footage out of LCFC? If that last bit is new footage, does it include the original interview or is it just giving permission to use the new footage? In either case, am I the only one to notice the blatant cuts or in the words of Ace Baker...why are there fades to black?
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:13 PM   #30
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Different Salomon Brothers building. Greenwich and North Moore is about 1/2 mile north of the WTC site. Great article, though, note the comment from the reporter about WTC-7:

Quote:
Our convoy ground to a halt as a medic peering out the window said, "It's fire. A building's fully engaged."

Someone opened the doors. I climbed over a stretcher, shearing my jeans at the knees. There was another skyscraper, completely aflame: building seven of the World Trade Center complex.
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:19 PM   #31
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe you can answer the question I asked. Unless that last bit is new footage, why was that enough to keep the footage out of LCFC? If that last bit is new footage, does it include the original interview or is it just giving permission to use the new footage? In either case, am I the only one to notice the blatant cuts or in the words of Ace Baker...why are there fades to black?
Dylan may have decided not to use the footage as a kindness. He may have decided that even with the permission (and I suspect they got a release form), that it wasn't worth dealing with a lawsuit.

Yes, I noticed the cuts, and the fades to black. In some respects this may be legitimate; no documentary features the entire interview with every supposed witness; the director decides which snippets to use. But yes, it's also a tad suspicious.
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:23 PM   #32
~enigma~
Banned

Dylan may have decided not to use the footage as a kindness. He may have decided that even with the permission (and I suspect they got a release form), that it wasn't worth dealing with a lawsuit.

Yes, I noticed the cuts, and the fades to black. In some respects this may be legitimate; no documentary features the entire interview with every supposed witness; the director decides which snippets to use. But yes, it's also a tad suspicious.
So it could lead to a lawsuit if Dylan used the footage but not if Bermas uses it? That seems odd doesn't it?
Old 23rd June 2008, 01:54 PM   #33
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

As usual, the transcripts are your friend.

EMT Thomas J. Bendick

"Got to 7 World Trade Center. I saw another EMS triage location with Captain Nahmod and Chief Peruggia were treating patients..."

EMS Division Chief John Peruggia:

"As we were having discussions in the lobby (of WTC 7) as to what to do with OEM, a number of people came in the lobby as patients. Captain Nahmod and EMT Zarrillo started to look at them, put them off to the side and talk to them."

Later, Peruggia orders the triage efforts to be moved:

"I directed Captain Nahmod to move the patients into that area (a protected loading dock area). Again, the lobby of number 7 is all glass facade. I was concerned that if something should come off the building, go through the glass or hit the glass, we would have an extraordinary amount of patients in addition to what was already being seen."

After the collapse of the South Tower, Peruggia orders them out:

"We had face to face contact with Chief Maggio and Captain Nahmod. They told me--I said, do what ever you need to do, get these people out of here. Go, go towards the water."

Peruggia's statement is one that you should have bookmarked by now. It's endlessly useful for debunking WTC-7 loons.
Old 23rd June 2008, 02:02 PM   #34
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

So it could lead to a lawsuit if Dylan used the footage but not if Bermas uses it? That seems odd doesn't it?
That's not what I meant. Either way it could lead to a lawsuit, but Dylan may have been less willing to take that risk than Jason is. Dylan was way behind schedule on Final Cut as it was, and may have worried that any lawsuit would delay the release further, whereas Jason may be willing to take that particular chance. Dylan may have still though he was going to get rich via Final Cut, and so was less willing to put his assets on the line. He may even have recognized that Jennings' testimony was simply too easily debunked (although he touted it when he first got the footage).
Old 23rd June 2008, 02:07 PM   #35
~enigma~
Banned

That's not what I meant. Either way it could lead to a lawsuit, but Dylan may have been less willing to take that risk than Jason is. Dylan was way behind schedule on Final Cut as it was, and may have worried that any lawsuit would delay the release further, whereas Jason may be willing to take that particular chance. Dylan may have still though he was going to get rich via Final Cut, and so was less willing to put his assets on the line. He may even have recognized that Jennings' testimony was simply too easily debunked (although he touted it when he first got the footage).
So Dylan (the frail little guy) overruled big fat Jason and the deadly trained Army deserter Korey not to mention his "executive producer" the fat and unlovable Alex Jones so that as soon as Dylan ran to San Diego with his tail between his legs those three can use the footage since they don't expect to be getting rich? Let me introduce you to our friend Occam and his razor
Old 23rd June 2008, 02:26 PM   #36
Thunder
Banned

um..the dead people were casualties from outside wtc 7. duhhhh!!!!
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2008, 02:29 PM   #37
MarkyX
Master Poster

So where the remains of these bombs in the WTC7 debris?
Old 23rd June 2008, 03:07 PM   #38
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by parky76 View Post
um..the dead people were casualties from outside wtc 7. duhhhh!!!!
No. There were no dead people in WTC 7. Peruggia went back and checked prior to the collapse of the North Tower. In fact, one of the main reasons they cleared the WTC 7 part of the site so quickly was that they knew they didn't have to recover bodies from there.
Old 23rd June 2008, 04:06 PM   #39
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

You honestly have no idea what in a building with an unfought fire can sound like or be an actual explosion? Watch this video and then tell me what caused the explosion we hear that wasn't in a building with an unfought fire. Then explain why that couldn't happen or a similar event couldn't happen during a building fire...

I AGREE
You did not read my question. It's okay, Brainster did and answered it.

Old 23rd June 2008, 04:12 PM   #40
DaN K. StAnLeY
Muse

It's the North Tower collapse. His memory is wrong.
This could also be why he described his surroundings as "pitch black" I assume. It would be pretty hard to black out an entire building in daylight, even if the power was out.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories