IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot

Closed Thread
Old 1st May 2015, 01:06 PM   #1
Pterodactyl
Graduate Poster

Bigfoot Follies: part deux

Mod InfoThis is a continuation from the previous thread which can be found HERE. As always, the split point is arbitrary and participants are free to quote from the previous thread into this one.
Posted By:Agatha

I can't think of a super power that Bigfoot hasn't been accused of possessing:

Size and strength of the Hulk
Speed of the Flash
Mind Powers of Professor X
Ability to create portals and transport like Nightcrawler
Tony Stark like intelligence and ability to manipulate technology
Hairiness of Wolverine
The ability to flutter in people's ears like the Tick's sidekick moth Arthur

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd May 2015 at 05:34 AM.
Pterodactyl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 01:15 PM   #2
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Can swim and dive like Aquaman.

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 02:25 PM   #3
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Situational Incompetence

What a great term! I don't know if John Nowak coined it, but this seems to be an iron law of BLAARGing. There is no exception to this rule because nobody ever comes away from an encounter with evidence. It is ten thousand Mighty Casey batters up to the plate, and every one struck out.

It is the great irony of proclaiming to be researchers with competence so far above the lazy, ignorant scientists and skeptics, but a record of zero-for-ten-thousand.

We need a term that describes the fact none of them go to the logical authorities or make the appropriate warnings to people. We have the wood ape clowns actually filing tax status as a charitable organization for habitat preservation without having nominated one molecule of habitat for preservation. We have BLAARGer's claiming the need to arm themselves with deadly weapons, passing by women pushing baby strollers, and not warning them of their infant's life being in danger. Neither of the above meets with pertinent land managers, wildlife researchers, or law enforcement officials to convey their alleged life-threatening concerns.

Actions are opposite of words, but I don't have a catchy term for it like "situational incompetence" - batteries die, camera shakey, running away, out of film, dog ate my homework excuses.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 05:31 PM   #4
John Nowak
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AlaskaBushPilot View Post
I don't know if John Nowak coined it...
Thank you! I thought I had, but apparently it's been proposed as the name of a disadvantage in a pen-an-paper role playing game:

http://forums.dumpshock.com/lofivers...hp/t16406.html

I also find that "situational competence" is in fact, a thing. No idea what it means, though.
John Nowak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 06:17 PM   #5
barehl
Master Poster

We can easily tell the difference between a real animal that is rare and a fake animal that is simply claimed to be rare. Peregrine Falcons are rare. I mentioned earlier that DDT and legal shooting meant that there were no birds of prey near my home when I was young. You can now see Kestrels, Sharp-shinned, and Red-tails. But, let's look at the Peregrine.

There are only 300 pairs in the entire Midwest. There are 16 nesting pairs in Indiana and almost all of them are near Lake Michigan. However, in 2012 pair showed up on top of one of Statesman Towers at ISU at Terre Haute. They were excited about this because there there hadn't been a nesting pair in the entire Wabash Valley in 50 or 60 years.

The female at this nest was born in Missouri at the Washington University Medical School nest. She is banded black/green S/34.

Her mate was born at the IPL Stout Plant in Indianapolis in 2008. He is banded black/green N/83.

They try to find every nest and band every chick so they can keep track of them. This is what happens with real scientists when real animals are rare.

Has anyone here heard of a bigfoot tagging or radio tracking project?
barehl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 06:26 PM   #6
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Originally Posted by John Nowak View Post
Thank you! I thought I had, but apparently it's been proposed as the name of a disadvantage in a pen-an-paper role playing game:

http://forums.dumpshock.com/lofivers...hp/t16406.html

I also find that "situational competence" is in fact, a thing. No idea what it means, though.
How interesting!

Quote:
A character with this negative quality is impaired in his ability to use a certain Active skill he or she possesses (chosen when this quality is taken) for some reason. The reasoning behind this, and the exact limitations are chosen by the player (subject to the gamemaster’s approval) but should generally preclude the character from using the skill to it’s full effectiveness or from using the majority of the skill’s applications as defined by it’s specializations.
So this is a parallel character feature chosen by players of other games.

They have this skill (bigfoot researcher/hunter). But the player also chooses to impair this skill - place limitations on it - so that it cannot be fully applied.

The player cannot hold a camera steady. The player's batteries die. The player is seized up with fear in the presence of bigfoot - the one thing he is supposedly programmed to do best...etc.

Situational incompetence is a core feature of the bigfoot researcher/hunter, and is a character quality that is not unique to the bigfoot game.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st May 2015, 07:50 PM   #7
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

So choosing the BF researcher class you automatically get -5 wisdom and -5 intelligence?
Old 2nd May 2015, 05:48 AM   #8
Donn
Philosopher

Also: Selective Imagination.
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2015, 06:04 AM   #9
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

New thread, but is there any chance of anything new being said?
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2015, 06:18 AM   #10
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Old 2nd May 2015, 11:38 AM   #11
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by barehl View Post
We can easily tell the difference between a real animal that is rare and a fake animal that is simply claimed to be rare. Peregrine Falcons are rare. I mentioned earlier that DDT and legal shooting meant that there were no birds of prey near my home when I was young. You can now see Kestrels, Sharp-shinned, and Red-tails. But, let's look at the Peregrine.

There are only 300 pairs in the entire Midwest. There are 16 nesting pairs in Indiana and almost all of them are near Lake Michigan. However, in 2012 pair showed up on top of one of Statesman Towers at ISU at Terre Haute. They were excited about this because there there hadn't been a nesting pair in the entire Wabash Valley in 50 or 60 years.

The female at this nest was born in Missouri at the Washington University Medical School nest. She is banded black/green S/34.

Her mate was born at the IPL Stout Plant in Indianapolis in 2008. He is banded black/green N/83.

They try to find every nest and band every chick so they can keep track of them. This is what happens with real scientists when real animals are rare.

Has anyone here heard of a bigfoot tagging or radio tracking project?
Why would bigfoot want to do that to humans?
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2015, 08:53 AM   #12
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

This was asked in part 1 in relation to "infrasound" attacks

"I'm not familiar with all of the bigfoot lore. Is this a thing? Bigfoot sonic superpowers? I always figured they would sound like Chewbacca."

The "infrasound" attack is the most recent malarkey to explain feeling faint.

I attribute it to the influx of out of shape individuals that have little to no outdoor experience other than pedestrian Bigfoot "expeditions" into a local park.

They are already on edge while in the presence of the "beast" that lives in their head, and most likley physically taxed, then experience some sort of minor medical issue related to their diabetes, heart disease, ect.

Of course they're there with others of the same mindset....so let the group hysteria commence.....it goes something like this...

"yeah I heard that....oh god did you feel that....aaaarrrgghhhh Bigfoots attacking!!"
"Man down..man down!" at this point guns are drawn and a tactical retreat is initiated or they run/waddle to the car....then go home and get on the net and report their most recent Bigfoot encounter as fact.
They generally look like this...some wear the same clothes they wore at their last encounter hoping Bigfoot will recognize them.

Packing large and in charge!!!

Maybe they never got to play army as kids?

Last edited by Cervelo; 3rd May 2015 at 10:02 AM.
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2015, 01:31 PM   #13
Donn
Philosopher

They chewed alright, but it weren't bacca.
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2015, 10:19 AM   #14
River
Illuminator

I'm starting to think that it takes a slight mental deficiency to "believe" in bigfoot. (for those that truly believe, and arent gaming) From what I've witnessed here and on other boards, I'll for the most part stop participating in the silliness. I hope that some of those posters that keep on insisting they interact with, or see this creature regularly get some real help. Go visit a professional doctor that can help with your condition. (yes, I'm being serious.) Some of the "believers" seriously need to consult professional help and tell those professionals about their "experiences". Posting on a forum will not help you, nor will scouting the woods for a mythological beast.

"I've observed 1 creature eating bark from a pine tree and enjoying like it was cotton candy." ― ChrisBFRPKY
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2015, 01:47 PM   #15
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by River View Post
I'm starting to think that it takes a slight mental deficiency to "believe" in bigfoot. (for those that truly believe, and arent gaming) From what I've witnessed here and on other boards, I'll for the most part stop participating in the silliness. I hope that some of those posters that keep on insisting they interact with, or see this creature regularly get some real help. Go visit a professional doctor that can help with your condition. (yes, I'm being serious.) Some of the "believers" seriously need to consult professional help and tell those professionals about their "experiences". Posting on a forum will not help you, nor will scouting the woods for a mythological beast.
Sometimes it's difficult to judge when to engage and when to not. In fact, the general silly nature of bigfoot belief makes it nigh impossible to discern a footer from a troll from a gamer. Just lately, OntarioSquatch, our missing correspondent, has started a thread at the BFF about the Siege at Honobia.
http://www.bfro.net/avevid/ouachita/...at-honobia.asp

It's very hard to accept that rational adults could possibly take such a thing seriously, yet . . .

WS
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2015, 03:04 PM   #16
dmaker
Graduate Poster

Yes, I also noticed that OS started a BFF thread wherein he stated it would be a simple thing to genetically modify a human so that it looked like a bigfoot, but was otherwise identical at the DNA level.

How does one take such claims as serious and not simple, childish fantasy?
dmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2015, 03:08 PM   #17
GT/CS
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dmaker View Post
Yes, I also noticed that OS started a BFF thread wherein he stated it would be a simple thing to genetically modify a human so that it looked like a bigfoot, but was otherwise identical at the DNA level.

he must be in junior high.
Old 5th May 2015, 03:18 PM   #18
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Well the gaming did get difficult here with being pressed for not believing himself. Playing the game with other 'footers has a whole different nature to it.

The siege story rings quite true because they are so concerned about the lives of the wife and children - so willing to do anything to get rid of the bigfeet - that they are unwilling to contact either law enforcement or fish & game.

We learn at the end of the story that the wild shooting has attracted the attention of fish and game officials:

Quote:
the location soon came under surveillance by the state fish and game office. The residents could no longer do 'hunting' off the back porch, or shoot fairly indiscriminately into the night.
How could law enforcement have it so backwards? Defense of life and property is legal. And here they are doing surveillance of the 'footers and putting a stop to their activities instead of helping them defend themselves.

I guess that's why they never contact law enforcement or fish and game. If you tell them you are shooting up the place to kill bigfoot - they're going to arrest you.
Old 5th May 2015, 03:37 PM   #19
dmaker
Graduate Poster

I must correct my previous post. OS did not say a simple thing, but theoretically possible. What theory he is drawing upon, is beyond me. The actual claim was:

"If you were to genetically modify a human being to look and behave like Sasquatch (it's theoretically possible), the result would be the same. You would get mitochondrial DNA that's 100% modern human."

I think someone is taking too much from Dr.Moreau Though strictly speaking, Moreau was more vivisection iirc.

If one were to indulge the fantasy, the inevitable question would be who would do this modification and why? I thought most conspiracy theories supported the idea of sasquatch suppression. Perhaps aliens?

Last edited by dmaker; 5th May 2015 at 03:43 PM.
dmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2015, 03:42 PM   #20
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
he must be in junior high.
Oh, he's high alright.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 05:32 AM   #21
Northern Lights
Muse

I would like some opinions on this certain section of this video. Skip to 3:40 and you can even mute it because the commentary is meaningless. Take a look at the size of the white tree leaning up against the other. That is massive and I would like some thoughts on how it occurred.

Let me be very clear on this, I DO NOT believe this is Bigfoot related. I do not think even a team of Squatches could pull this off. That tree is huge! The only reason I'm posting it here is because these guys are out looking for the big guy and I really only post in these threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rloFmaRo-u0

Any thoughts?
Northern Lights is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 06:20 AM   #22
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

^^^
Do you know these guys?
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 06:32 AM   #23
Wolrab
Illuminator

never mind
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov

Last edited by Wolrab; 16th May 2015 at 07:17 AM.
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 06:37 AM   #24
Donn
Philosopher

Looks like the stump was nearby, a few meters. Looks like that tree burned-through near the base and then fell over. It hit the other tree at the top and then bounced-off its burned base to land where it is now. Coulda been helped by wind over time. Also, the other tree might have grown some since the dead one leaned on it, pulling on it.

That's my guess.
Old 16th May 2015, 07:13 AM   #25
Northern Lights
Muse

Originally Posted by Cervelo View Post
^^^
Do you know these guys?
No. They've put out a couple of videos. The one before this one they claim lots of action happening at that location, including being hit in the middle of the back by a rock. They show it and I'm not really buying it. The size of the rock would have put the guy down. It was softball sized.
Northern Lights is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 07:16 AM   #26
The Shrike
Philosopher

Two tubby guys stumbling around in the woods with no idea what they're looking at. Check.

"We're goin' into hostile territory."

"I keep seeing a face pop out."

Then both cameras and their cellphones died. Classic.

As for the trees . . . trees fall down. Dead trees with massive fire scars fall down even more often than do healthy trees. The big white tree most likely got to its present position just as Donn described.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 09:17 AM   #27
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
I would like some opinions on this certain section of this video. Skip to 3:40 and you can even mute it because the commentary is meaningless. Take a look at the size of the white tree leaning up against the other. That is massive and I would like some thoughts on how it occurred.

Let me be very clear on this, I DO NOT believe this is Bigfoot related. I do not think even a team of Squatches could pull this off. That tree is huge! The only reason I'm posting it here is because these guys are out looking for the big guy and I really only post in these threads.

Any thoughts?
Tree goes on fire, top of tree falls against neighbouring tree and tangles in it. Bottom of tree burns enough that burnt tree hinges about their common entangled tops to swing it's base towards unburnt tree. I see stuff like this all the time in woods near me an I'm thousands of miles from Squatchnia.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th May 2015, 10:58 AM   #28
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

No. They've put out a couple of videos. The one before this one they claim lots of action happening at that location, including being hit in the middle of the back by a rock. They show it and I'm not really buying it. The size of the rock would have put the guy down. It was softball sized.
Well that should have been a liitle indication of how full of poop these guys are...where shall we start?

The statement about how they had just been there Monday and now it's Saturday and there wasn't any wind so it couldn't have been wind...sure!

Fake looking handprints to me or wishful thinking

Zapped by Bigfoot...maybe get Chris on this he's had alot of experience of being in the woods and out of breath.

And finally the tree...big deal all I see is burned out dead stuff everywhere hopefully these doofus's will stay in the area and get to experience what a widow maker is capable of...but I'm sure they will claim Bigfoot did it with their dying breath.
Seriously the give away is they didn't give a good 360 view of this location which would reveal the source of the tree in the vid.

Meaning they are just doing what all their ilk do....playing "Bigfoot Researcher" and driving hits to their website and youtube channel.

But hey even I can do it....
http://youtu.be/pM3io9-CqNk

Last edited by Cervelo; 16th May 2015 at 11:06 AM.
Old 16th May 2015, 05:05 PM   #29
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

FINALLY! Another Bigfoot thread. It's been like 3½ days and I was all wondering and stuff where that really cool next Bigfoot thread was coming from, and then poof here it is. So cool! I admit it, I don't like this not seeing new Bigfoot threads on their regular and prompt 2 day schedule. It throws me off if they aren't and I'm just not myself. So let's get it together guys and not let this happen again.

YAY! Bigfoot LIVES!
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th May 2015, 10:41 AM   #30
Pterodactyl
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
FINALLY! Another Bigfoot thread. It's been like 3½ days and I was all wondering and stuff where that really cool next Bigfoot thread was coming from, and then poof here it is. So cool! I admit it, I don't like this not seeing new Bigfoot threads on their regular and prompt 2 day schedule. It throws me off if they aren't and I'm just not myself. So let's get it together guys and not let this happen again.

YAY! Bigfoot LIVES!
Hey don't blame me. The mods (randomly?) ended the old Bigfoot Follies and decided the start a new one with my post in the old thread.
Pterodactyl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th May 2015, 01:31 PM   #31
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Oh no I'm not blaming you at all. Seems the subject itself is capable of endless reproduction without actual...you know.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 02:25 PM   #32
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Do Bigfoots get into fights with each other that result in death? Does the killer just leave the body laying there or do they hide it from humans?

What would happen if a British Columbia Bigfoot were to somehow meet a Pennsylvania Bigfoot? Would they fight, or would they quickly team up to help each other avoid human confirmation of existence? Or, would the Canadian Bigfoot simply not care if an American Bigfoot is confirmed to exist?

Do all the Bigfoots in the world accurately know that their kind has never been confirmed by humans, or might some of them be wrong and feel that our kind has confirmed them? Do they argue with each other over their personal views on things like that?

Do any young rebellious Bigfoots ever threaten to "turn themselves over to the humans" as a way to manipulate other Bigfoots (like maybe their parents)? Can they blackmail each other with that kind of threat?
Old 19th May 2015, 03:12 PM   #33
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Do Bigfoots get into fights with each other that result in death? Does the killer just leave the body laying there or do they hide it from humans?

What would happen if a British Columbia Bigfoot were to somehow meet a Pennsylvania Bigfoot? Would they fight, or would they quickly team up to help each other avoid human confirmation of existence? Or, would the Canadian Bigfoot simply not care if an American Bigfoot is confirmed to exist?

Do all the Bigfoots in the world accurately know that their kind has never been confirmed by humans, or might some of them be wrong and feel that our kind has confirmed them? Do they argue with each other over their personal views on things like that?

Do any young rebellious Bigfoots ever threaten to "turn themselves over to the humans" as a way to manipulate other Bigfoots (like maybe their parents)? Can they blackmail each other with that kind of threat?
Actually there is only one bigfoot, he manifests Himself to the one who is the most sincere in the quest.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 04:21 PM   #34
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

The upcoming Texas Bigfoot Conference has listed their lecture topics and a good percentage of the talks are not about Bigfoot but instead about sea and lake monsters, Chupacabra, "mystery primates" in Alaska that are not Bigfoot, Lizardman, and other sorta general monsters as well.

http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-repor...oot-conference
Old 19th May 2015, 05:06 PM   #35
The Shrike
Philosopher

Post #32 - brilliant. Bravo, WP.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 06:53 PM   #36
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by Macgyver1968 View Post
So choosing the BF researcher class you automatically get -5 wisdom and -5 intelligence?
I would tend to think -100 each in all fairness. Of course that is based in the concept of set a moron to chase a moron.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 06:55 PM   #37
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by River View Post
I more or less agree with you though I suspect slight is a kind level for the reality of the mentality.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 07:00 PM   #38
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by dmaker View Post

One does not take them as either, one takes them as a clear sign of mental depravity and a long term exposure to an atmosphere containing little or no oxygen. Like in the Human Centipede documentaries.........
Old 19th May 2015, 07:52 PM   #39
ChrisBFRPKY
Illuminator

Any thoughts?
I viewed the video and noticed alot of Sunlight coming in at that section where the white log is leaning against the tree. There's also other logs on the ground in the nearby vicinity. Given the location I'd think we have some lost logs from a skyline used by a previous logging company. When the video gets to around 5:20, they top the hill and it looks like a perfect location for a tower yarder. I know the leaning log did not show tool marks but it's been burned at the bottom, and so the saw marks could have been burned away. The other down trees show obvious chainsaw marks on them.

Personally, I think the leaning log is likely one that was lost from a skyline. Although there may very well be Sasquatch activity in that area. The log is probably unrelated to it.
Chris B.
ChrisBFRPKY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 19th May 2015, 07:54 PM   #40
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
One does not take them as either, one takes them as a clear sign of mental depravity and a long term exposure to an atmosphere containing little or no oxygen. Like in the Human Centipede documentaries.........
Trolling on both sides of the dam, I'd say...

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal